Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
Desertback
Desertback

Steps toward your escape. - Page 5 Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 pm
Kano throws hit cigarette but into the trash can. "Where are we heading out to". He pulls out his 1911 Colt and pops the magazine out. "I will need some bullets since I got this gun from a corpse who used all the ammo"
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm
James walks out to the truck and cranks it up. He wanders back inside to get some more hamburger patties for cooking later on back at camp. "Time to head out. I saw what appeared to be old abandoned strip mall on the way here. Its nor far from the hangar. Oh and Kano , there is a spare Glock in truck if you want a new gun with ammo. Take your pick.", he says walking back outside towards the truck. He awaits for everyone to get in and drives towards the mall.
Desertback
Desertback

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 pm
Kano walks outside and grabs the spare glock and hops in the car. He looks at the glock and just messes with it. "Man this brings memories".
DJ.
DJ.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 pm
James gets in the truck and drives to the strip mall. He gets out, "Alright, same plan as before. Split up into your normal groups. You know what to do. Move out." James walks with Alec into the what appears to be a two story clothing store.
Desertback
Desertback

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 pm
Kano hops out of the truck and cocks back his glock. He goes up stairs of the strip mall finding out its a small bistro. Kano goes up to the unclear windows only seeing pushed furniture. Kano pistol whips the window and jumps over. "Wow what a nice place". Kano searches the bistro finding nothing. Kano heads to the kitchen seeing a dead body near the door. He goes to the fridge and opens it. "Nice". He grabs a bag and starts putting the beer bottles in the sack and grabs all of the coffee beans out of the cupboard
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 pm
Alec walked with James into the store and took a look around, finding not much other than clothes, as he expected. Alec walked over to the cash register and looked at all the wads of cash in it.

"It's too bad this stuff is useless here," Alec said dejectedly with a sigh. "I can't wait until we get off of this blasted island."
DJ.
DJ.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 pm
James walks around in the store seeing all the clothes are useless cause none of them will keep him warm. Suddenly a loud crash is heard, "What the-", James yells. He turns around suddenly and stands in awe at the sight. "We are so screwed....", he says looking at the entrance to the mall. He spots a large mass of the aliens pouring into the entrance preventing them from reaching the truck. Another large group approaches from the rear surrounding them. "Everybody form up! Now! Load your guns and fire on my mark. Find some cover to shoot behind. Create a wall so that we have everyone guarding a side. We've go to survive! Ready! In 3...2...1. OPEN FIRE!", he screams as he begins firing rounds from his M9 as fast as he can. He watches as a few aliens fall to the ground.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm
Galem had been looking through the mall and haddent realy found anything, so he decided to group up with the rest, when he got around back he noticed they were surrounded by those aliens, but they hadn't noticed Galem yet. He took that time to though down a few tables and unsling his riot shield. He opened up on the group of aliens. His gun fired shots taking down and wounding a few of them, which also revealed he was there. The tables provided a sort of barrier, When they charged him he held them off with the shield.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 pm
Alec yelled in fright as numerous aliens started to run towards them. He ripped out his M9 and started to fire at random aliens, dropping a few of them in succession. They would be overwhelmed very quickly if they didn't get any help.

"We're screwed!" Alec said as he shot worriedly. "There are too many!
Desertback
Desertback

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 pm
Kano looks outside and sees a big fight with the guys and the aliens. "Damn it this is not good".He grabs his bag of items collected and heads towards outside. He stands on the second story balcony. "We need to move NOW". He fires his glock upon the aliens in rapid firing mode.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 pm
James yells to the others, "Don't fall back yet! We can take them. Just keep unloading rounds into them." He reloads and quickly slides another clip into his M9 as his ammo is slowly almost completely gone. "If we can hold them off for a bit longer until we can get to that gun shop nearby. Just keep firing!", James says. He empties the last clip into the aliens as 3 fall yet others keep on coming...
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:05 pm
Kano fires his second clip at the aliens and starts to reload

He grabs his third clip out of his sack until a thought pops up

Kano rushes into the kitchen and looks under the stove and finds a 1 gallon of lighter fluid case

"This should work"

Kano grabs the bottle and ties a rag to the cap and dips part of it into the case

Kano lights the rag and throws the case at the zombies from the 2nd floor

He hits them on there head and the case explodes spilling the lighter fluid on the aliens and igniting them on fire

He reloads the thrid clip and fires at the other aliens
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 pm
Alec frantically shot and repeated at the aliens, hoping to fend them off. Despite their lack of men, they were doing quite well, as the aliens haven't had a chance to reach them yet. Green slime flew everywhere as each alien fell from the shots that slammed into them.

"Just hold them off for a little longer!" Alec yelled. An alien dived at him but he shot it in the face just in time, getting green blood all over him. "You stained my favorite shirt!" Alec's face was now angry as he started to fire even faster at the aliens. They would pay for staining his shirt.
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 pm
Kano looks below and sees Alec getting green blood on him

"Damn there aint no way I am going to mess my shirt by going down there"

He fires upon a group of two aliens and switches his Glock to semi and starts doing one burst shots

Kano looks to Alec's left and sees a alien about to jump towards his

He grabs a bottle of wine and throws it at the aliens's head

*bang*

The alien looks up and sees me

*hisssssss*

"Oh yeah"

Kano fire two shots at the aliens head and kills it

Kano thinks of a idea and runs back into the Bistro and starts kicking the table stands and collects the table top

He grabs a table top and its his right arm to the top making a type of shield

He heads downstairs and gets into the fight

A alien jumps towards me and I use the table top tied to my arm and throw a football thrust at the flying alien making his fall to the ground

*clunk bang bang bang*

When the alien hits the pavement Kano fire three shots at its head killing it
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 pm
James gets out his glock and quickly empties a mag as 4-5 fall to the ground. "I don't have that many more clips. We're gonna have to fall back. Theres too many to contain. Fall back to the clothing store. We can regroup there. Go Go Go!", James says as he motions for the other to head back while firing another clip into more aliens. He sprints back to the clothing store. Once everyone is inside he slams the button for the gates to close. "Hold them off till the gates come down!" James fires yet another mag into the oncoming aliens as the gates slowly close...
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:36 pm
Kano unloads his last clip and sees the gate closing very slowly

"Crap out of ammo"

Kano looks around in the clothing store and sees a couple of clothes rack

He runs to the nearest one and rips the post

He starts hitting the aliens trying to enter and pushes them back

He breaks the clothing rack

"Damn this is getting worst"

He grabs the pole and stomps his foot at the end making a spear

He starts stabbing the aliens that try to come in

*clink*

The gate finally shuts and Kano throws the pole into the wall

"Man great we are stuck"

Kano looks around and sees a black blazer

"Not to bad, this is not the worst thing that has happen to me"

He grabs the blazer and puts it on
DJ.
DJ.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm
The aliens are stuck at the gate as they try to break it down and go through. James says out of breath, "Well, we need to get out of here, quick. If not, we'll be stuck here until thata gate finally breaks and we're overrun. I suggest the air ducts. Its out best bet. We'll have to go one at a time so that our weight do not cause a collapse. One of the vents is bound to lead to an exit, if we're lucky, outside. I'll take point. Follow close, oh and stay quiet. Hold your fire. Move out." James climbs up to a nearby vent, takes the cover off, and crawls inside. He moves slowly as he waits for the others to join him.
Desertback
Desertback

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:02 pm
Kano sees James going into the air ducts and looks around

"Damn it why do we have to escape like this"

Kano starts to crawl in the air duct and starting finding his way out

* thump thump thump *

Kano looks to his left and right but only seeing dark

He cant see James in the system but sees a light reflecting off the metal

"There we go"

He crawls to the light and sees that he found a ventilation system connecting the inside with the outside

He kicks the fan out and gets free to the outside

*Scratching Banging*

"Good I reached the back of the building"

He jumps on to the ground and starts hiding near a dumpster
DJ.
DJ.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 pm
OOC: Desert, next time posting slow it down a little bit. I wanna make sure everyone has a chance to catch up and post. Thanks

James continues to crawl through the vents searching for some kind of exit. He hears the aliens moaning below as they continue to bang the gate.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 pm
Galem hid under his shield as a few aliens attempetd to claw him out of his corner and contiuesly hit the shield. "Dammit get back!" Galem yelled as he unloaded his MP5 into the alien killing two and leaving the other wounded. He pulled out the glock and shot another round into the alien. Galem noticed the others had already fallen back and the the other aliens had seemed to forgotten him while they chased the others. Galem reloaded and slung his sheild back up, he looked around and ran for the door as he saw the truck was out side. "oh please!" He mutterd as he looked in the window and saw the keys in side "yes" He said getting in and starting it. He began to drive around parts of the mall looking and hoping the others found a way out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum