Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
Durandal
Durandal

Steps toward your escape. - Page 2 Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 am
(Sorry for posting without approval, I'm just impatient to begin.)

Leonardo awoke, dazed and confused, on the tail of the plane, sprawled out upon it. As he finally became conscious, he could see his eyes adjusting and felt a sharp pain in his left arm. Finally, he forced himself to look around, which leads him to find that he had a few cuts and slices on his body, as well a moderately sized gash in his arm, still stinging in pain.

He slowly sat up, noticing the survivors who had awoken before, he opened his mouth to speak, yet nothing came out. He noticed some medical supplies and an M9 laying upon the ground near him; suddenly, with a jerk, he lunged for the M9 and Med kits, dragging himself until he reached them. He placed the M9 in his pocket as a temporary holster - checking the safety so that he wouldn't shoot himself in the leg, then tended to himself before the gash got and worse.

While tending to himself, he yelped in pain as he touched his gash - the others most likely are aware of him now.
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 pm
James awakes the next morning to a beautiful sunrise. He gets out of the tree, walks over to Alec shaking him awake. "I think I hear someone moaning in the wreckage still alive. I'm going to check it out, if I'm not back before the doctor is up. Tell him he's needed at the wreckage." James walks towards the plane to investigate the noise. He yells inside, "Someone need help in here?"
Durandal
Durandal

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:20 pm
Leonardo jerks his head up, noticing one of the survivors calling anyone still alive in the plane - he sucked all the air he could into his lungs, and hollered "Over here!" Leonardo finished tending to his wounds, took the remaining contents of the plastic case, and tried his best to stand up.

Stumbling at first, Leonardo tries again, this time succeeding - he wobbled as he stood, but he was still standing never-the-less - He'd need a few hours to regain composure and balance, but he felt happier knowing he wasn't alone.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:43 pm
James walks over to the man, and catches him under him arm acting as a brace for him. He asks the man, "What hurts sir? Are you ok?'. James then yells loudly,"Where is that dang doctor!?" He helps the man to an area to rest on.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 pm
"There's a few others around, but we don't have a definite number yet," Alec replied to Galem. "Just follow us for a while and try and help out."

Alec followed James to where the injured man was.

"Galem!" Alec said. "C'mon and help patch this man up!"

Alec grabbed the man's other arm with James and led him over to a tree that he could rest in a sitting position.

"We need to stitch these cuts up, especially the one on his arm," Alec said to them. "I'm sure most of you know how to work a thread and needle, right?"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 pm
Galem began to follow Alec after looking around for a second, then heard his name and ran to catch up to them. When he arrived he saw Alec and another man looking over a wounded survivor. As he got closer he saw the man was coverd in cuts and had a pretty bad gash on his arm, He knelt down next to him looking over his wounds. "ya" galem said replying to Alec. He then went through his bag took out a small bottle of Hydrogen peroxide and some small pads. "but I dont have any thread just the needle" Galem said turning to Alec. "Alright tell me what hurts" Galem said turning to the man.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 pm
James walks away from the doctor tending to Leo. "I'm going to see if there is anyone else on this cursed island. Might even be a way off this island. If you need me fire 1 shot. I'll fire 2 back if I hear you and I'm alright. Anyone who wants to come with me your welcome too. Just make sure you get something as a weapon just in case..." James walks off into the forest...
Durandal
Durandal

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:35 pm
Leonardo is suprised by the immediate attention he was given, but tried his best to respond. "I... I'm Leonardo, I've tried my best to aid my wounds, my arms are alright from what I feel. All that I believe I need is a few hours rest to regain composure and balance." from his appearance, he looked like a drunk, and his language showed a strong Italian accent.

Last edited by Ickus on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 am
"hello Leonardo, I am Galem, and thats good. But I insist you use some of this peroxide, the last thing you want is infection." He said handing the soaked pad into his hand. Galem then stands giving him some space and looks to see which way James went. He ran to catch up with James and grabed a metal rod from the wreck.
"hey wait up" Galem calls as he reaches James.
DJ.
DJ.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:55 pm
James turns to see Galem running behind him. "Glad to see someone was brave enough to join me. So far, I've seen no signs of life in this so called city. Just abandoned buildings and such. I think we ought to try that police station nearby. I'll take point. Stay close." James walks into the police buildings and searches for ammo and anything useful...
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:36 pm
"I guess I'm stuck sitting around with the wounded," Alec said glumly to himself, taking a seat on a broken wing of the plane. "Someone's gotta clean the toilets, I guess."

Alec, seeing that the wounded were now in good shape and only really needed some rest, went around the wreckage to look around for any objects of use. He found a few more medical supplies and found another item he never thought he would see again. It was his guitar. Alec grinned as he picked up the case.

He opened it up. The acoustic guitar was not broken in any way and appeared to be in good condition.

"Good deal!" Alec said to himself, taking the guitar out and plucking a few strings, trying to get them in tune. After a while, he started playing it freeform style, not playing any particular song, just making a comfortable melody with it. "At least I'll be able to do something while I'm bored!" Alec said to himself as he played.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:42 pm
"alright" Galem said to James staying close behind as they enterd the police station.
He began to look around as they went inside, he saw an old door with a small window. He looked through and saw a security fence and gate.
"hey james, I think theres an armory here, maby something useful left" Galem said trying to open the door, but it was locked. He took a few trys to kick it down but it wouldent budge, he also attempted to brake the glass with his metal rod but that didnt work eaither. "James help with with this door" he said turning towards him.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm
James looks at Galem, "You know, there is a simple solution to this..." James takes out his M9, and fires 1 round into the door lock, and another into the glass. He tries the door, and opens it with ease. "Problem solved. Now, lets see what we can find in here." James walks inside to find a riot shield, Taser, 2 Glocks, and 2 MP5s. "Looks like we've got quite the selection here. Grab the weapons and get some ammo. We'll need every bit of weaponry we can get." James grabs the glock placing it on his waist, and puts the taser in his pocket. "We'll come back for more, so for now just hide the excess. " James walks outside the armory and looks around. He spots some stairs nearby, he walks down them cautiously. "Check upstairs for a flash light. Might be in a drawer or something. Might come in handy down here."
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:31 pm
Galem picks up one of the MP5s and some ammo along with a glock which he puts into his pocket. "Alright" Galem calls to James as he starts to search for a flashlight
while he was looking he saw one "found one!" He calls but It didnt turn on. "wait..."
Galem opens it to find there were no battries. Galem keeps looking and ends up with a few and places them in the flash light. "alright, but I dont know how long there last" He said checking it then handing it off to James.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm
James talks the flashlight and prepares to break down the door. "On my count." James counts to 3 and slams open the door. "He pauses for a second at the sight of what hes found inside the cells below. "Oh...my..... I believe getting off this island is going to be harder than I originally thought.... We might wanna get some backup for this, judging by the looks of the bars, I'd say they've been here for at least 50 years or more. Just then as James passes a cell, a loud crash appears beside him. An alien of some sort pops out slinging its tongue side to side and roaring. James quickly yells to Galem, "Run!!!!!!!!!!! I'll hold them off as long as I can, go upstairs and get as much of that excess as you can. I'm not sure if we'll be able to come back here again. GO! GO! GO!" James quickly unloads his M9 into the beast. He reloads and fires another few rounds into it. It falls to the ground spewing some kind of fluid. James breathes a sigh of relief, "Well glad thats over." Just then a hoard of smaller ones and 2 larger ones burst from other cells, "I spoke too soon." James says. He fires a few more rounds into the oncoming beasts, and then runs back up the stairs at fast as possible. He closes the door behind him, "Galem hurry up and lets get out of here quickly! Take that MP5 you got and fire off a few rounds to alert the others. We can't let these things escape! Help me get something to barricade the door. I suggest we start with that desk over there." James quickly gets the desk and shoves it against the door. "That should hold for a while....." He says while breathing heavily....
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 pm
"What the!" Galem said looking at the monster but then runs up the stairs due to James orders. He ran out side and fired three shots into the air to signal for help.
He then runs back in and helps James with the desk. "wow what was that thing"
Galem says walking into the armory again and slinging the riot shieldover his back and grabing another box of ammo, then passes some to James. "well what, wait here for the others or go find them?" Galem says packing the other glock and ammo into his bag.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Alec grabbed his M9 and started running towards the gunshots he heard. Something was wrong. They obviously came in contact with an enemy of some sort, but what? It was very confusing. Apparently this island was a little less deserted than they thought. Alec ran through the trees until he came across a building that he knew the shots came from.

"This is strange," Alec said to himself. "I thought this was a deserted island!" Alec shook his head in disbelief and started to head towards the building with his gun raised.

Last edited by Chef on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:25 pm
James turns to Galem still panting a little bit, "Well, I'll stay here. You head back towards the camp, firing off another 3 shots in the air as you go. Be careful. I'll fire off a 3 round burst 3 times if I need help. I'll keep looking around here for anything that I can use to delay these beasts any further. As for what those beasts are I have no clue at all. All I know is, they are trying to kill us. So its best if we try not to become dead. Good luck out there. I'll see you again back at camp once I'm done here." James takes a few more pieces of furniture and places them against the door, he then walks about the building looking for anything that could be of use to him.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 pm
Galem nods to James and runs out of the building, he was still in some shock and jerked when he saw somthing moving off in an alley. But it was just some junk that had fallen. "chill dude" He said to himself. He contiues on the way to the camp but hadent gotten to far till he saw a figure, Galem raised his MP5 and kept it on the target and called out "hows there!" but he had seen it was Alec who he had met on the beach. Galem ran up to him "hey, I see you heard me" He said "we were searching an old police basment but was attacked by a... uhh. I dont know some weird alien beast!" He said noticing Alecs gun. "oh I found another MP5" Galem said handing the gun and some ammo to Alec "you'll need the extra firepower"
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm
"Did you say aliens?" Alec said with a hint of fear in his voice. "What the hell is going on?"

Alec took the MP5 gratefully. He wasn't sure if these aliens were real or not. He was hoping they just saw something strange and made quick conclusions. Whatever it was, it must have scared those two a lot.

"Are you sure you guys saw an alien," Alec asked with a raised eyebrow. "As far as I know, you don't normally see little green men wandering around deserted islands."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum