Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
DJ.
DJ.

Steps toward your escape. Empty Steps toward your escape.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:02 pm
****BEFORE POSTING PLEASE READ THE AFTERMATH OF CRASH***

OOC: This is where general game-play shall take place. Post as if you had just walked out of the wreckage of the downed aircraft. Also, you have no idea if there are any survivors, so play as your the only one who did.

Last edited by DJ. on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chef
Chef
Admin

Steps toward your escape. Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 pm
Alec Walden woke up with a start. He could hardly remember what had happened. He had passed out on the plane once it had started to crash and did not recall the landing. He had no idea where he was. He looked around, seeing nothing but trees and foliage on the foreign earth. After a while he realized that he was, in fact, lodged in between the branches of a tree.

He was still in his seat from the plane. He looked down to see his seat belt still buckled. He pressed the button, releasing the lock and took the belt off. The seat must have flown off when the airplane crashed and landed here. He was lucky that the seat wasn't flying in a different direction, or he would've been smashed into the tree. Alec looked around. There seemed to be an endless amount of trees around him, but he heard sounds of waves coming from a direction.

Alec jumped down from the tree, tumbling onto the ground and cursing as he fell. He got up and wiped his face with his hand. There was some blood on it because of a cut on his forehead, but most of it had already dried up. His Hawaiian shirt was ripped slightly, which made him quite angry, because it was his favorite one, but the main priority was finding out exactly where he was. Alec heard the sound of the waves again and turned to run in that direction.

He pushed low branches aside as he whipped past the trees and after a while he finally came out of the forest and found himself on a beach. Waves gently washed up the sand and gulls made noises in the distance. Alec looked around. It would seem that they were on an island, but that was unconformable until they surveyed the whole place. That was out of the question though. What Alec wanted to know was if there were any more survivors.

Alec began to run across the beach to look around until he spotted what seemed to be the crashed plane. He stopped and looked at the chaos. It was smoking, but he was too far away to see if there was anyone still alive there. Alec braced himself for anything that he was about to see and ran towards the refuge, seeking any signs of life.
Canterbury

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 am
Odd, Vance thought to himself. I feel like I'm dreaming, but I'm too conscious. I'm floating, rocking back and forth at peace. But how am I at peace- what is up with that headache?! Then that cracking sound. At first, it was very distant. Now it is getting louder and louder. And again, that headache!

Vance finally came about and rose. He took a big breath but choked out water. As he struggled to breathed, he noticed that he was floating on a beach. Some burning wreckage was littered around him, so he waddled towards the sand and out of the water. Using most of his strength, he lay exhausted on the ground with his face at the sun, now glaring at his eyes. Instinctively, Vance lifted his right arm to cover his eyes for shade. But as his arm rested on his forehead, he noticed that he was bleeding from the blood smeared on his arm. "That headache", he thought. Must have crashed my head against a rock while floating in the water.

Gathering himself, he turned around and faced inland, seeing another man going through the wreckage.
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:44 pm
Wyatt awakens. He soon is completly concious, and he feels no pain; until he moves. There is a medium-sized metal pole protruding from his lower leg.

Wyatt struggles along, crawling slowly. The pole soon becomes disloged; it was never in him. The poal was however lying next to an actual wound- a large cut in his leg. This cut hinders him, until he gets away from the plane. Mustering the strength to stand up, Wyatt rises. The pain is great, at he is only able to take a few steps, until falling again and resting at a tree.

From here, he calls out "Help" a few times. It is a feble attempt, at best. He then assess his other injuries, if any.
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 pm
James wakes up to find himself still in his seat on the wing of the plan. He is dizzy, disoriented, and covered in blood. He takes a second to gather what happened to him.He moves the dead body off of his lap from which it appears the blood has come from. He gets up slowly making sure not to fall or hit anything upon exiting the downed plane. He grabs on to the sides of the seats and parts of ceiling as he exits the plane. He check himself for blood and only finds a cut or two to his head and arms. He notices the blood has dried and continues to slowly move away from the wreckage, flames, dead bodies, and black smoke. He staggers, past the wing of the plane, and tries to call for help and then collapses.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 pm
Alec was walking around the wreckage when he heard a weak yell for help. He turned in the direction and ran towards the source, seeing a man with a wound in his leg resting against a tree. The wound looked pretty bad and the man was cut up in a few other places, but that wasn't the main concern. He walked up to the man and knelt down next to him, investigating the injury. He was no doctor, so he couldn't help much, but at least he could be a slight assistance.

"Man, are you okay?" Alec asked the man. "That cut looks bad, but I don't know what to do. I've never treated an injury in my life. Maybe there is another surviving person around here that can help."

Alec stood up and looked around.

"We need help over here!" he yelled out. "We need a doctor!"

Alec turned and looked at the guy.

"Stay here, I am going to look around for any medical supplies or people," he said. Alec turned and ran towards the wreckage. There were many dead bodies around that sickened him, but he had to continue on. He rummaged through a part of the plane until he noticed a first aid kit still attached to the wall. He took the package out and started to run across the beach towards the man. He then spotted a man who collapsed on the ground from his injuries. Alec cursed, but had to ignore him for now. He ran as fast as he could towards the man near the tree and set the first aid kit down next to him.

"There's probably some string and needle in here to stitch that cut up," he said to him. "You'll probably have to do it yourself, though. I spotted another injured survivor."

Alec ran back to the other collapsed man, and patted him on the shoulder, urging him to move.

"Are you alright, man?" he asked hopefully.
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 pm
James cracks open his eyes to see what's going on. He crawls towards the man in front of him. He grabs the leg of the man and says "help me.....please......" He then closes his eyes and releases his grip on the man. He wakes to find his wound patched up, pain gone, and blood cleaned from him. He says "Thanks whoever patched me up." He slowly gets up, and walks back towards the wreckage. "Shall we try to see what we can salvage from the wreckage now that we're patched up?" He walks towards the wreckage.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 pm
"Hey, man," Alec replied. "I only followed the instructions on the first aid manual, so you can thank whoever spent their time to write it after we get out of this place."

Alec nodded.

"If your feeling up to it, we can check it out I guess," he replied. "We'll have to get as much as we can."

Suddenly Alec remembered the man sitting by the tree. He hoped he patched himself up well enough.

"By the way," Alec said to the man he healed up as they started to loot through the wreckage of the plane. "My name's Alec. What's yours?"
Canterbury

Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 am
Vince was slow to get up. With his clothes wet and heavy, he moved inwards through the wreck. Bodies and steel thrown everywhere as if they were mixed by a giant blender. Ahead of him, he saw a man tending [Alec] to someone on the ground. He opened his mouth to yell, but only let out a whisper; he was still in shock of what just happened, but he walked straight towards the only few person that he knew was alive.
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:39 pm
Wyatt tries to mumble a word of thanks, but his throught is dry and raspy. He soon has his leg taped together with something he found in the kit called "second skin". It was cold and piercing, but it held his leg together, for now.
King Calamity
King Calamity

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:19 pm
Pain shot through Daniel's entire body. He tried to look around, but his vision was blurred, and he couldn't distinguish much. He could tell there was fire and wreckage, and that was all. He couldn't hear anything but the ringing in his ears. Slowly, his senses began to fade, his vision going black. Slowly, his eyes closed.

No... it doesn't stop here... I'm not going to die... not yet...

Daniel forced his eyes back open, and he still couldn't see clearly. It didn't matter. He threw his right arm out and pulled himself forward. Daniel sat still for a moment, then did the same with his left arm. He continued with this for what felt like hours, though it was probably only minutes, until he was finally out of the wreckage.

He mustered all his strength to stand up, and looked around. His vision remained blurred, but he could tell he was on a beach. He walked, or more so limped, as far as he could from the wreckage before collapsing in the sand.
DJ.
DJ.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 pm
James turns to Alec, "You can call me James. Find anything yet?" He continues to go through the wreckage of the plane hoping to find anything useful. He finds a couple pieces of food towards the tail of the plane. He picks them up and stuffs them in his coat pockets for later. He heads toward the cockpit, he manages to find 2 M9s under the seat of one of the dead pilots. He says to himself, "This might come in handy later. Theres gotta be some more ammo around here somewhere. He takes a med-kit off the wall with him as he walks out of the plane towards Alec and the other survivors. He yells to Alec, "Heads up. Found a pistol under the seat of the pilots. I'm exhausted. Think you can check the bottom floor of the cock-pit for anything else? I gotta feeling there has to be something useful there. Check also for the places where you don't expect stuff to be. I doubt any clothing survived, however there may be some that did. Have the others check the luggage compartments for anything still wearable. I'm gonna see if I can get some sleep in a make shift hammock near those tall trees. I'll see you in the morning." James walks off to the tall tree to make his hammock and get some sleep after a long evening.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 pm
"Alright," Alec replied, grabbing one of the pistols and tucking it in his pants. He rummaged around for stuff, making a pile of usable clothes and other items and looking around for medical supplies. After a while he noticed a man on the ground. He ran over to him and knelt over him, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey," he said to him. "Are you okay?"

The man didn't seem to respond, so Alec just patched his wounds up and found a nice place nearby to sleep in a makeshift hammock. He put his arms behind his head and soon fell fast asleep.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 pm
Galem slowly opend his eyes, he had been from his seat and was curled up. he had his bag with him luckily and tried to let go but he had a death grip on the thing and was still out of it. he released it and slowly sat up, he was in the plane, part of the plane he thought to himself. Galem stood up and grabed his bag but gripped pain filled side "ahh damn" he gasped "hello?" He tried to yell but it only came out as a wisper "anyone!" He said this time louder. He struggled trhough the bodies and collapsed as he got out of the plane.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm
Closed at the moment for a vitals check.
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 pm
Vitals checked, let the game resume.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Alec's eyes opened suddenly as the first rays of sunlight flooded over the horizon. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms out. He got up from his hammock and rubbed his sore back. He did not sleep well, but he was full of energy for the day.

He took a few steps out and looked around at the wreckage, seeing a hammock every so often with a sleeping person in it. He wondered if they had found all the survivors. There could be more in the wreckage, dying slowly. Alec brushed away the thought for now, as he knew that there were probably no people still alive in the innards of the plane.

Alec looked down at the man in the sand (Daniel) who he had found passed out the day before. He should be okay by now. Alec crouched down to the man.

"Hey, man," he said to him, shaking him on the shoulders slightly. "Can you get up?"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 pm
Galem slowly sat up as he opend his eyes and looked around. He felt a little better but his side still hurt, but he noticed it was just some bruising. Galem grabed his small bag and put the loop over his shoulder and got up, he looked back at the part of the plane he was in most of it was in flames and everyone inside was dead.
He still moved forwards towards it hoping that there might be somthing salvageable, he noticed a small cart the attendants used to move beverages and such. Galem opend the crushed container and saw that most of the bottles and cans were crushed and empty, but two cans of soda had been saftly thrown in the ice box and those he put into his bag. He walked from the ruins and saw off in the distance what looked to be another survivor (Alec). Galem moved closer to get a better view "hey!" Galem yelled waving his arm as he went closer to see if it was true.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm
Alec was about to give up on waking that man up when suddenly he heard a yell come from another man running towards him.

"Hey, another survivor!" he said with relief. "What's your name, man? I'm Alec, pleased to meet ya."
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 pm
As Galem moved forward it was indeed another survivor, then he focused to hear him for his hearing was no 100% yet. "oh yes hello Alec, I am Galem Venski" He said covering the sun from from his face "well havent happend to find anyone else then have ya?" Galem said wondering if anyone else made it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum