Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
Desertback
Desertback

Steps toward your escape. - Page 6 Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 pm
Kano follows and tries to stay calm watching them doing what they do best

"I wish we were off of this island"

Last edited by Desertback on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durandal
Durandal

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 pm
Leonardo followed closely behind, remembering that most malls had Security rooms. "Hey, I know a place we can retreat to. All malls have Security Rooms - chances are we'll find some ammo, weapons... Maybe an exit. Luckily for you all, I've climbed air ducts before, so I think I can figure out which way to go. James, you you mind I take point when we can?" Leonardo then held his breath, hearing the moaning of the aliens, still trying to destroy the makeshift barricade.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:38 pm
James steps back as Leo leads the way. He follows closely holding his glock in case of any sudden movement on the other side. The echoing clanging of the aliens against the gate is still strong throughout the vents.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm
"Please just get us out of here!" Alec said frantically to Leo. "For some reason those aliens have taken an intense disliking to us and I think they really want to kill us now after what we did to a few of their friends back there!"

Alec followed warily behind them, trying to keep up and avoid any alien contact whatsoever.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:04 pm
James follows Alec until they are above the security room. They drop down breathing a sigh of relief to see its closed from outside with no windows. He looks around and sees some ammo. "Grab some ammo. We'll need it later. Good job Alec on finding this room too." James loads his gun and waits for the others to do the same. "We'll head out once everyone has some ammo and is ready to go. I suggest once you load up get ready in case there are some aliens outside. Get ready to sprint too." James waits for the others as he waits to open the door leading to the outside world...
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Alec grabbed some magazines for his pistol and loaded again just for safety precautions. Adrenaline pumped through him. These aliens were very ready to kill them. He hoped they would be able to escape before the beings overcame them. He looked over at James, his gun ready.

"I'm ready to move," he said to him.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:42 pm
James bursts open the door to find aliens surrounding that area too. " Leo, you still got that grenade? I'd suggest you use it quickly before they catch wind of our presence. Once you release it, wait a few seconds and run like you've never run before. I'd also suggest firing too. That might buy us some more time. Hopefully, the truck is not overrun yet nor heavily guarded." , James says while preparing to run full steam along with unloading a few rounds.
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 pm
Kano jumps out of the room with a UMP tied around his shoulder

"Damn freaks"

He fires a few rounds into the aliens ahead of him
Durandal
Durandal

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Leonardo quickly pushes James back into safety and pulls the pin on his grenade - he rolls it onto the ground as if a bowling ball into the aliens, it stops a few millimeters short of an alien and explodes, killing most of them - before they can react, he unloads a full clip into the general direction of the aliens and slams the door, hoping they were to disoriented to notice them.

"Run!" He yelled, grabbing a nearby chair, placing it in a way so that it jams the door, keeping the aliens from easily accessing the room. "That chair won't help if they pound the door in, lets go!" he remarked, looking for another door.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:05 pm
James finds the fire exit after seeing the other door is jammed and sprints out of the fire exit. He pours rounds into oncoming Aliens towards hims. "Come on, move move.", James yells while reloading. He spots the truck in the distance, "I see the truck! Looks like its unprotected, come on!", James runs quickly to the truck and starts it up. James yells, " Get in! Hurry!". He drives off still firing rounds as he drives off.
Durandal
Durandal

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 pm
Leonardo arrived late, and in his struggle to kill some aliens who were chasing him he tackled the truck until he had a firm grasp on the side of the truck. With all his might, he pulled himself into the truck, gasping for air once he got into the bed of the truck.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:00 pm
James floors the truck back to the hospital. "Everyone alright?", He asks getting out and walking up to his bed. "I vote we get some rest. Just in case, re-set those traps. I'm beat, night guys.", James says climbing into his bed for some rest.
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:03 pm
Kano gets out of the truck and looks around the hospital

Hearing James question Kano responds

"Yeah I am alright and I cant even disagree with the idea to sleep"

He runs to the nearest patience's room and dives into the bed
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Alec sighed in relief as they drove away from the aliens. This island was getting crazier and more dangerous by the minute.

"I think a little rest would be good," Alec said in agreement. "I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep after seeing all the horrors today, but I can at least try."

Alec walked out of the car and got into his hammock and attempted to sleep through the night...
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 pm
James is awoken early next morning while the sun is still down, to a loud roaring sound overhead. He gets up out of bed still half asleep. He wonders outside to see what's going on, he is shocked at the sight before him. He spots a helicopter high above the air with a spotlight shining around as if it was looking for something, something like signs of life. Suddenly, a burst of energy shoots through him. He dashes up stairs waking up Alec and asking frantically where the flares are. He shakes Alec until he wakes. James tells Alec softly with much excitement in his voice, "There 's a chopper overhead! Get a flare! We might be able to signal it, and get off this cursed island! Quickly! Where are they!!? Well?!"...
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 pm
"They are downstairs in the hospital!" Alec replied frantically. "I'll go get them!"

Alec ran down the stairs and grabbed the flare gun that he kept on one of the desks. He ran back up to the roof and fired it straight into the air, sending off the light signal so that anyone around would be able to see.

"I think they see us!" Alec said to James. "We're saved!"
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 pm
James yells with Alec at the top of this lungs while waving arms furiously and the chopper continues to look around. The chopper's pilot doesn't see the flare going up beside him, the spotlight continues to look around as the pilot takes the chopper and flies off in the distance."Dang it! Looks like we're stuck on this island for good now. So much for being rescued.", James says turning to Alec as he walks back down to his bed with his head down in frustration.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 pm
DJ wants this thread post locked until he returns tomorrow at some time. No posting beyond this point until the aforementioned GM returns.
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm
James returns to sleep. He suddenly awakes later on that morning to loud crashing sounds and the hospital shaking. "What the heck is going on! Everyone take cover! We're under attack!", James yells ducking under the nearby counter. James grabs his pistol in case any aliens decide to come in and attack. He awaits patiently for the loud crashing and shaking to stop.
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:40 am
Anya awakens sudddenly with a start as her head pounds. She trys to stand but doubles over and clenches her head, as black whisps of hair cover her knees. She feels the bile riseing from the acidy depths of her inner pit. Her eyes pop open and she switches her hands from her head to lips as her cheeks fill with the awful fluid and she can smell the wretched stench. Unable to swallow or suffer any longer she unwilling shuts her eyes and holds back her hair as much as she could before her lips open and out bursts the acidy bile.

Once the bile is finally out she opens her eyes not daring to close her mouth for she knows what awaits her sensitive tounge. She looks up and finally takes in her surroundings, still gaping at the world. The carnage was unbelieveable, mangaled bodies everywhere, parts of the plane were swren all over the place. She was in such shock she closed her mouth forgetting about the horried flavor it held for her. She tried to back up and hide from the carnage laid before her like one of Michelangelo's magnificent art work but struck something making her fall onto her ass hard. Her head became slightly dizzy again but she was able to focas quickly and see that the object that tripped her was a medical kit and a blue purse with gold handles.

She quickly got to her feet making sure to by pass the puddle of muck, which she luckily did. She itched to find out what the purse contained, until after a few glances around the desserted stretch of nothing, she picked up the purse and began rumaging through it only to find a wallet, with an id and insurance card along with a doctors badge and photo of a family with the same person in the id photo. She looked around at the faces that werent to badly burned or brutily mangaled to see if any belonged to them. Not seeing a owner she threw the wallet into the medical kit and swung the strap over her shoulder and looked for a bathroom that would be in the plane.

After looking around and carfully making her way around the dead corpses she found the bathroom with the mirror still intact. She looks at her face and sees it covered in soot, she tried the faucet for water and she was in little luck for the supply was only in the piping and the source was cut off causing the water to trickle out. She hurridly cuped her hands underneither the faucet letting the exilar pool in her hands, she then let the foot pump go not wanting to waste it, she splashed the cool luquid on to her face and rubbed the soot away. After feeling her soft skin she looked back into the mirror to discover that she was the women in the id's photo and the women in the photo of the family.

She shook her head and she finally felt the pang of thirst as her dry throat flexed under the stress of shaking and having the acid still coat the back out her mouth. Draining the pipe quickly , she drank greedily from the low supply of water she could suckle from the pipes. With her thirst now somewhat releaved she began looking around the plane for salvageable material. When she came up with nothing she droped to her knees and screamed out at the heavans above to only see the lineing of a town and a object that looked like a helicopter flying around it. Its light flashed to her like a becon and her heart raced at the thought of seeing humanity once more, that her life wasnt yet over.

Exhaustion took over and she layed on the ground infront of her and doesed of off, the first thing she remembers is that there is a city out there and she has a family somewhere .She picked her self up and began running towards the outling not caring what was out there, all she knew was that the outline was a town and a town ment people.

It didnt take her long to reach the city line as the sun had already set, she greedily took advantage to bend over a bench and catch her breath. She looked up as the sound of a truck zoomed far ahead. She ran to the next street and saw hospital signs and decided to follow them out of some instict. She couldnt make out the feeling but just felt a pull an her feet were moving before she connected the thought.

She wound up at the hospital doors not and hour later, she didnt see any lights on but pushed thru the doors. The truck she had seen earlier was parked outside so she knew there was inhabitants in this ghostly building. Heafing a large amount of air into her lungs she yelled at the tops of her lungs , well as good as her raspy voice could carry. "HELLLOOOOO?" she felt a rumble under her feet and ran to a structure archway , knowing the a doorway was the next best thing if something were to fall. After the tumbling stopped she desided to try again , "HELLOOOOOO?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum