Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

Steps toward your escape. - Page 4 Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Alec nodded and got out of the passenger door of the truck. He walked towards the hangar and entered through the large door with the others. It would be hard fighting a light switch or flashlight in here when everything was pitch black. Alec blindly felt along the wall until he came across something that felt like a power switch. Once his eyes got adjusted to the darkness he noticed that it was a large lever that probably controlled all the power in the hanger.

Alec grabbed the lever and pulled down, setting the switch into the on position. The lights flickered a bit but after a few seconds the whole hangar was lit up.

"Well, that was easier than I thought it would be!" Alec said half to himself. "I guess I'll go look around for some food like the others, then."
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Kano keeps swing at the boarded window until finally the boards start to break loose. "Finally". He kicks in the last board and starts to crawl inside.
The lights start to flicker and see a couple of skeletons around. "They boarded themselves up and died ?". He scratches his head and starts ripping out the drawers. The drawers contain only empty bags and rotting items. He looks to his right seeing a mic and a switch. "Please be a radio to the outside". He looks closer and see its a phone to the hanger. "Man useless". He kicks a file cabinet and sees a pack of cigarettes fall out. "Wow only a pack". He picks up the pack and slides it in his pocket and starts opening random file cabinets
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm
James notices the door in front of him appears to be some kind of holding cell. He wonders how he is going to open it. "I'll have to use force looks like" he says. James takes out his M9 and shots 3 rounds into the lock. The door opens slightly. "There we go." He walks inside to find some food located on the table nearby. He yells to the others above, "I found some food down here, thankfully it was inside the fridge. Its still good looks like." He tastes the food and finds it satisfactory. He walks a little farther inside the room and notices the entire back section is pitch black. He takes out his Zippo lighter using it for light. He sees the hallway leads to a ring around a pit. He looks down in amazement at the sight. "Holy crap, thats a lot of eggs....something tells me this is not the mother. Only 1 of the many sites of eggs layed." He looks down at what seems to be over 100 eggs, all ready to hatch looks like. He looks left to right, he notices the stairs are mostly gone. A sigh of relief comes over him. He extends his lighter out to look farther across the pit. He sees a few aliens walking around the floor aimlessly. "I'd better just go ahead and leave before things get any worse...." He slowly walks around the circular platform looking for another exit. He spots a crowd of aliens at the other large open area of the platform ahead of him. "Oh god", He says with shock on his face. An alien spots him and the horde begins to come after him. He begins sprinting back towards the exit. He turns and fires a few rounds while sprinting back to the exit. He locks the second door leading to the platform on the way out. He hopes it hold them. He runs back towards the main door yelling, "Guys! Get back to the truck. I've stumbled upon a mass of the aliens. More than the ones at the gas station! Many more!" He gets back to the main door and shuts it close. It doesn't stay close due to bullet holes from earlier.The horde is now breaking through the first door quickly approaching the main door. "Crap! I can't lock them in. We either fight or run. I vote run, but thats just me We've got to decide quick or we're dead!"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 pm
Galem had gotten off the truck and split up, he had only just gotten to some office of some sort before he heard James. He quickly turned and to see James running and shooting. "oh crap" was the only thing that ran through his head. He ran back to the truck and jumped in the back and Quickly pulled out his MP5 and began to shoot at the aliens providing some cover for the others "I would say run, We probily dont even have enough bullets to handle this. Wait" Galem turned to to see a one of those small fueling trucks, it most likely wasent all the way full but hey.
He ran to the truck and serched for the keys, he found them in the glove compartment and turned the key, it started, He got back out and opend the gas valve allowing some drippage to make a trail. "Alright James MOVE!" and with that he reved the engine and drove for the horde.
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm
"Good point Galem", James says out of breath. James throws a small pack of C4 in front of the main door leading into the tunnel. He takes a nearby gas can and makes a trail quickly from the C4 to the other trail Galem had made. He runs towards the truck as the aliens begin to come past the main door spilling into the hangar. He yells to the others, "Get in the truck now! Alec drive. Floor it back to the hospital." James opens his Zippo, and tosses it into the fuel trail. It ignites the trail, the trail speeds back to the C4. The aliens begin chasing the truck back to the hospital. An explosion rock the hangar. The huge ball of flames engulfs the aliens and creates a huge crater in the ground. Black smoke bellows from the ground along with flames and smell of burning flesh. Remaining aliens are slowed by the fire and begin to collapse as they continue their pursuit of the truck far off in the distance. James turns to the others, "Good work. I managed to get some food before we left. Our work is cut out for us. The mother is still out there. We've got to get off the island before we find her and her children kill us all. Alec, hang a left and see if we can't find anything else out here. Maybe we can find a restaurant or something. Make sure we move fast. We don't want any survivors catching off guard later on. Its gonna be a long long day if we keep this up."
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 pm
Kano falls over and hears a explosion. "What was that".He jumps back up and sees Galem and James driving away and a horde of aliens chasing them. "Oh man I got nothing to protect myself". Kano slowly hides behind a wall not making a sound. "Man I am going to do like these mofos". He sees a M1911 lying on the ground near the dead body. "How did I not see that". He crawls up to the gun only to find out its empty. He goes around back and sees a bathroom. "I can hide there". He locks himself in the bathroom.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm
Alec's heart beat frantically. Aliens again! he thought to himself. This is crazy! Something strange is happening on this island! He drove the truck grimly, looking around for places that would be uninhabited. He spotted an old diner.

"Looks like we finally found a nice place for food!" he said to them with a smile.

He suddenly spotted a man running towards the outhouse of the diner, locking himself inside.

"I think I spotted another survivor," Alec said, parking the truck in the diner's parking lot and getting out. "I'll go check him out to see if he's still sane."

Alec walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Hey!" he called. "You okay? You can come out, we're friendly."
Durandal
Durandal

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Leonardo scattered, taking the few grenades he had by chance found, sprinting for the truck - when he finally got into the back cab passenger seat, the explosives lit the Hangar like a pack of fireworks.

He panted, looking at the grenades with a foolish grin. At least he found something out of the deal. He then shifted his glance to James. "I found some grenades. That should help us sometime or later against those aliens." he said, slipping the grenades into his backpack.

Last edited by Ickus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:14 pm
Kano opens the door slightly and sees a guy standing outside."Dude you lost your damn mind, there are aliens out there" Kano takes a peek outside and sees no activity. "Unless you got a army to kill those things then we are not safe"
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 pm
James gets out of the truck and walks into the diner. "Check for food, if there is food. Cook it. Someone check for water too.", James says while checking the for food. He walks to the back, gets a hamburger patty and fires up the grill. He waits for it to cook.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm
"Who needs an army when you have C4?" Alec asked the man with a grin. "Believe me, man. Sticking it out is better than cowering in a bathroom. There are others on this island and we have a pretty good defense. How about joining up with us so we can actually stand a chance?"

Alec put his pistol back in the holster and stood there waiting for a response.

"The name's Alec," he said to the man. "Who are you?"
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 pm
"The name is Kano and I am not afraid" Kano pulls out the mag of his 1911 Pistol. "Just out of ammo".

*Growling*

"Man I need some food"

He looks at the sink to find a zippo lighter. He pulls out a cigg and lights it.

"Lets go"
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm
"Alright, follow me," Alec replied, glad he could finally get the guy to submit. He led him to the diner and walked inside, seeing everybody looking around.

"Hey, I found another survivor," he said. "You guys go ahead and meet up with each other. I'll go whip up some hamburgers."

Alec went into the back of the restaurant, leaving them behind for the moment. He grabbed a couple patties from the freezer and put them on the grill, which surprisingly worked. Soon they would have a nice meal.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 pm
Galem had started to look through the diner and found a few bottles of water and put a few in his bag and the rest on a table "found some water guys" He called then contiued to look through the area, he then a handfull of granola bars. when he was done he looked over to the new guy "hey names Galem, was a doctor back in the state you need some help you just holler" Galem finished off handing him a few of the bars he found. He walked back inside and opend one of the sodas hes been saving and sat down at a table.
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 pm
"My names Kano"

Kano scratches his head and sits down at the table

"How did we get here?"Rubbing his head

"And what are those aliens or what are they"
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 pm
James takes the burgers to a table, "Order up." He sits down and begins to chow down on the delicious taste of fresh water and a hamburger.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:46 pm
"Im not sure on eaither Kano, I just now that our plane crashed and what ever those things are do Not like us" Galem said grabing a burger and began to eat enjoying every bite.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm
Alec came out of the kitchen with the hamburgers and they all started to eat. Alec raised his eyebrow when he heard Kano's questions.

"You must've hit your head pretty hard," he remarked. "We crashed here on a plane, though I can't say what the reasons were. Complications, I'm assuming."

He took a bite out of his hamburger.

"Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing as Galem on the aliens," he said after a while. "Obviously something very wrong is going on here. Whatever the reason those aliens are here, they're up to no good."
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:02 pm
Kano looks down on the burger and sees everyone eating

"The only thing I remember is waking up in the sand"

Kano lights another cigarette and starts to inhale

"Why where we on a plane and better yet where was the flight heading to"

Kano pulls out his wallet

"Some reason I am here and not back in Italy"

Kano pulls out his ID

"You all are Americans and some reason I am here with you, Damn what is wrong with me"
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:07 pm
James takes a bit out of his burger and turns towards Kano, he swallows saying "I think we were kidnapped by the government. None of us here know why we were on that plane nor where the plane was going. Its gotta be a government conspiracy gone wrong. They obviously didn't expect the storm. Hey, nothings wrong with being Italian." James finishes his burger and waits for the other to finish. "Once you are all done, we'll head out", James says while putting his plate and trash away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum