Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Steps toward your escape. - Page 3 Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 pm
Galem started on his way back with Alec "Oh no this was no little green man. Lets see James got a better look at it then me. I just saw its tounge swereving side to side and it began to roar. but thats all I saw." Galem finished and checked his ammo. "c'mon lets get back to james" then Galem turned as he heard another Roar off in the distance.
DJ.
DJ.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:06 pm
James walks outside the police station and continues to hear loud roars from below. He walks outside, and sees Galem and Alec coming towards him. He talks a look back and detonates the explosives. The police building collapses while smoke and fire rise high in the sky. "That should kill them, if not kill them at least delay them for quite some time. Lets return back to camp for the time being boys, that is unless you wanna continue to search for anything useful." James reloads his gun and looks for other nearby buildings." I assume Galem has filled you in Alec?"
Chef
Chef
Admin

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:52 pm
"All I know is that you guys think that there are aliens here," Alec said, with a confused look. "I'm not really keen on believing it, though."

Alec strapped his new gun across his back.

"I guess some things are better left unquestioned, though," Alec said, turning towards the the direction he came from. "Let's get out of here before these 'aliens' show up again."
DJ.
DJ.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 pm
James talks out his M9, and grabs Alec's arm. "You see this blood on my gun! Do you see this!? I don't think Its really hard fake blood on my gun. Not to mention all this green crap on it. There are aliens. I have no idea how they got here or why they are here. If you don't believe me then you can dig up that police station and look for yourself. Now, enough fooling around. We've got to find food and water. If not, we'll all die from starvation and dehydration. I suggest we find some good solid shelter too before moving on. There isn't much daylight left so lets get searching and quick." James points to the nearby the hospital like building in the distance. "I think we should start there. Its got 2 floors so we can guard the top floor effectively. Oh, I should mention I found 2 flares in the police station before I left it. I'll keep them for later use. Lets move out before those things crawl back out." James begins walking towards the building...
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:03 pm
"I guess the green ooze is convincing enough," Alec said half-wittedly. "Let's hope we don't have to worry about whatever those green blooded things are again."

Alec followed James to the hospital where they finally arrived. He looked around the supply cabinets and found plenty of medical supplies they could use. The trick was, however, bringing them to the others on the beach.

"There seems to be a lot of stuff here," Alec commented. "It's strange. This place is so abandoned, but all of these supplies still lay around."
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:08 pm
James turns to Alec, "Its not so strange when you think of them all being killed before they could even think about healing themselves. The ER must be around back somewhere. I'll check there for a truck we can use to transport our wounded here. That'll make it easier on them. While I do that, how about going upstairs and setting up a barricade and a camp. We can use that as shelter, since they only way up is either stairs or the elevator. Call if you need anything." James walks out back and finds a truck. Its in rough shape, he checks to see if it still runs. Thankfully it does. He starts it up and drives around front and leaves it running. He heads inside to report to Alec,"I've gotta truck. It runs good considering its condition.You coming back to camp to load the wounded on? Or do you wanna stay here?If I were you I wouldn't stay alone. Its your choice none the less."
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm
"Yeah, I'm getting out of here," Alec replied. "Your stories about those green-blooded aliens kind of unnerve me! I don't want to have a run in with one of those guys!"

Alec went to the passenger side of the truck and got it.

"Well, whenever you guys are ready, let's pick 'em up."
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 pm
James drives back to camp to pick up supplies and the wounded. He drives back to the hospital.Alec and He take them up the elevator. He unloads them on some tables and turns to Alec,"Have Galem begin giving them IVs and better care to their wounds." James goes and helps Alec put up the barricade. "I'll set some traps at the bottom of the stairs in case we have some visitors during the night. We'll have to make sure we turn the power to elevator off every night. That way they can't come up that way either." James sets the traps and prepares his hammock. "I think I'm gonna turn in soon." James walks to lay down in his hammock.
Durandal
Durandal

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:11 am
Leonardo moans, the last day going by quicker than a day ever did in his life - it was a blur, all he could remember were the roars, mysterious and secretly terrifying. As he slowly faded off to the land of nod, he asked "What... What were those roars?"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am
Galem takes a look around the hospital finding vital supplies and a few of the machines still worked. He found the a closet containing medical supplies and put some of the important stuff into his pack. He then rides the elevator up to the second floor with some IVs ready."alright James night" Galem said walking to hook up the IV to the wounded. After he was done he walked to one of the windows to look around the city. From the window there wasent much to see but everything was so empty, but supplies were still left behind, what could have made them leave or what killed them.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm
Alec helped Galem out for a little bit, patching up some people and giving them IV's. When it looked like everyone would be good for the night, he stretched his arms and yawned.

"Well," he said to Galem. "It looks like I'm gonna turn in as well. See ya tomorrow."

Alec fixed himself up a resting spot, and quickly fell asleep...
DJ.
DJ.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm
OOC: Closed for another vital check.

If you didn't post, your assumed to be asleep by now.

Side note:Idk when I'll be back on, so just bear with me until then.
DJ.
DJ.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 pm
OOC: Let day 3 commence.
DJ.
DJ.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm
James awakes the next morning. He goes and wakes up the others, "Get up. We need to get an early start on getting some food. Thankfully, I found out the water fountains here still work." James gets his weapons and puts them on. He then walks down the stairs and cranks the truck up. He yells upstairs, "I'm leaving if you wanna come. If not, I'm gonna keep the food to myself." He gets in and waits for the other to join him.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 pm
Alec woke up with a start when James woke them up. He stretched out and stood up, shaking the weariness out of his limbs. He slept rather well, but now he was noticing that he was getting hungry. Alec came to attention when he heard James heading to the truck to get food.

"Wait for me!" he exclaimed. He grabbed his M9, as it was easy to carry and the machine gun wasn't his style, and ran to the truck. He jumped into the passenger seat and waited for the others that wanted to get in.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 pm
Galem woke up when James had been going down the stairs and saw Alec go after him. "I could eat" He said mainly to himself then grabed his gear and followd "hey, Im coming to!" He went into the back of the truck to and looked to see if anyone else would come.
Durandal
Durandal

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 am
Leonardo jolted awake by the desperate calls of James, suprised, he rushed to grab his M9 and hurried into the back cab of the truck. He scoffed, trying to wipe some of the oils from his face. "I've never gone a day without showering, and I never knew I'd have to. I hope we find a shower. Don't you people agree?" his voice was clearly Italian and his tone indicated he was tired - he hadn't slept that night, those howls and other noises ate at his mind, the repercussions of that small sleep, if he could call it sleep, took a toll on the man; he could barely keep awake.
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 pm
Kano wakes up in the sand starring in the sky

"Where Am I" while he scratches his head

He tries to stand up slowly looking 360 degrees around him seeing the ocean where the plane had crashed

"Oh my god"

He tries to head towards to the plane only to trip on a dead body

"Ahhhhh"

He screams seeing the body of the person who he had sit next to

"No, this cant be happening"

He drops to the sand sitting down and covering his face with his hands
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 pm
OOC: Desert. Have your next post just pick up as if you were with us. Thanks

IC:
James drives off into the distance once everyone is on. He drives towards what appears to be an abandoned hanger for helicopters. He pulls up and turns the engine off. "Everyone out, split up into groups of 2 and look for food. Once your done searching report back here. Yell if anything happens. Oh and Alec, your with me. Move out. Alec stay close." James and Alec walk inside the hangar. I'll check down stairs. You search up here. James walks down the stairs, "Alec, see if you can find any light switches. That or a flashlight." James continues slowly down the stairs. He prepares to open the door, "Lights would be good about now...."
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:58 pm
Kano goes towards to a administration office of the abandoned and sees the place is boarded up and the doors are nailed shut. "What am I going to do to get this thing to open". He looks around and sees couple loose bars of metal used for as a hand railing. He goes up to the railings and starts to kick some of the bars off. *clunk* a bar comes off when the rust gave away and cracked. "Let see if this will work". He swings the bar at one part of the windows that is boarded up trying to create a opening.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum