Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
DJ.
DJ.

Steps toward your escape. - Page 8 Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:30 pm
James, Leo, and the new survivor arrive back at the partially collapsed hospital. He walks in and drops the food next to Anya. "Here you go. Go ahead and eat. You'll need your strength." He walks over and makes a fire. He begins to cook the food that was brought back. After placing the food over the fire he goes upstairs and his weapons on the bed and returns down stairs. He turns to Galem, "How is she doing since I left?" Suddenly, a black figure appears behind them over the piece of ruble from the roof with only the red part of his cigar lit. The character begins to walk towards the fire. "Look what we have here. Seems that there still have some people who have enough brains to continue to survive after they crash onto this island with its mysterious aliens. By the looks of things, you've either just made it here or you've been here a few days with some stranglers who drug themselves here while bleeding out. Either way, I'm sure her someone injuries will catch up to them. Your not invincible after all. I'm surprised you've stayed alive this long. Most idiots who come here die shortly after stumbling onto the aliens.", He walks closer to them as he comes off the ruble. James interrupts him before he can continue, "Who the heck are you and why are you here. You have no place to walk in here criticizing us and telling us we shouldn't be alive. Not to mention, Anya didn't just drag herself here. She is plenty capable of walking under her own power. She isn't some wimp you know. She-." He is cut off by the stranger, "Ha, you'd like to think that. I mean, most of you here don't even look like you could have survived unless you found a gun or two. Otherwise, you'd run in fear like cowards and eventually die. I could easily take all of you right now. Why, if I weren't for me. You'd all be dead within a few days. The aliens are smarted than you think. Stronger, faster, and more deadly too." James replies quickly, "You have no business coming in here and calling us cowards. You honestly think you could take us all? I'd like to see you try." The stranger answers. "Shut your mouth boy. You've got no idea how many ways I can kill you. Without using bullets too." James begins to go after him when Alec grabs him pulling him back. The stranger laughs, "Haha. You don't get it kid do you? You really wanna know why I'm here? I'll tell you why. I'm here to save your life. You need me to get off this island alive. Now, the question is, Do you want to live or die? Its your choice. If you choose life, follow me. Bring all your gear too. If not, stay here and rot away with what little food you have until the aliens feast upon your dead corpses while you watch them devour your friends in front of your eyes. Sounds like a real party to me. Then again, what do I know. I'm just the guy whose trying to save your life and look out for you. Well, you can follow me or you can continue about your business. Your choice. When your ready, meet me out back in 5 minutes. Make it quick too. I don't have all night." He walks back out the same way he came as James turns to the others. "Looks like we have no choice but to follow him. Grab you gear. Galem, make sure Anya can survive the walk with her fluids. She'll have to carry them around if she wants to be stable. I'll stay behind a little and help her along. You all go ahead of me. We'll catch up. Don't worry. Now, lets move.", He says getting his weapons of his bed and going back down stairs to help Anya. He takes his bag and puts her fluids in the bag and then helps her up. He slides the bag onto her back containing her fluids for the trip. "Its gonna be alright. Hang in there.", He says looking at Anya as he helps her to the place the stranger said. James and the others grab their gear and head out to the unknown that awaits them.
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:21 am
Anya glanced at James and Leo as they walked in with another man. She smiled up at James noticing his attractive features when another man's unfamilar voice echoed thru the crumbling hospital, she had to turn in order to look at him. Her face got fierce with anger as the man called her weak and incapable.

She got up roughly and ignored the pain the in her head and was about to rip out the IV in her arm, when James started to bark out orders to the rest of them. He grabbed up her fluids and stuck them into his bag, She wrapped an arm around his waist , trying to not stretch the tubing. "Uh i could so walk by myself, but he's vary good looking so I dont mind." She glances up at his ruged and scruffy face, He was vary good looking, especially up close, he even smelled good for not being able to take a shower since god knows when.

She walked with her head down watching her feet , barley holding on to him now with her long wavey black hair framing her face. "You know , I can walk on my own, Its just easier this way since you have my fluids." She blushed slightly with her cheeks turning a rasberry red under the lushous waves, she felt embarressed for needing someones help or having to make up an excuse just to be near someone.

An imaged poped infront of her minds eye as she continued to walk,'People yelling her name, "Doctor, Doctor!" Her body turned and she was looking at a nurse with a face mask on , gloves covered in blood. "Yes nurse?" She looked back down at the patient only too see an open abdomen, with medical utensils sticking out of the body holding back tissue fat, organs and other body parts getting into the way. "Operation is complete we have succeffully distracted the patients kidney, are you ready to but him back together so he can wake up and see his family?" The body glanced back at the gloved nurse and nodded with a hidden smile benieth the face mask. "Yes Iam." She worked deligetnly never faulting or loosing concentraion, even when she had to call out a tool. She would have prefered to have the tools lade out where she would remember and could easily reach them. That way she could focas even harder at the task at hand.'

She blinked her eyes rapidly and took in a harsh breath, gripping on to James even more than the first time they met. After a minute she got ahold of her self and evened out her breathing to only still have a tight hold on to him. She looked around her and they were at the waiting point the other man had said to meet them at, she glanced at James and mumbled,"Sorry about that, flash back."
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 pm
James looks at Anya,"Well I thought you might be able to. I just wanted to make sure you could make it all the way. You were pretty weak last night and I didn't want you to fall. It looks like the fluids are helping though. I'm just here to brace you. e're almost there so hang in there." They walks together a little ways and then Anya's grip is tighter on him. James turns his face towards Anya, "You alright now?", He says while slowing down to make sure she is ok.
Durandal
Durandal

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 pm
Leonardo gritted his teeth at this new stranger, yet tried to stay calm, his grip on his M9. Who's this man to tell me I couldn't survive? If he had seen us in action, he'd have at least some confidence in the rag-tag team we made. Holstering his pistol as the man left, he silently straightened himself, rising from his seat.

The only people I know to have such arrogance are Bandits or Soldiers, lets hope he's the latter. he thought, grimacing as he strode ahead of the group, quickly slinging his Sniper Rifle onto his back, clenching his fists as he quickly marched out of the building. Already frustrated from a meal missed, he crossed his arms and tried to keep a straight face as his stomach growled in pain. He hadn't eaten since last night, and even then that was only from a few snacks he snatched from the past places they visited.

Hopefully, this man would lead them to somewhere safer than an abandoned Hospital, hopefully a fortified Military Warehouse or Outpost, or even a Police Department if possible. Then again, from the looks of things these Aliens hid in just about everywhere one could possibly look, how would they survive? Would they run like they always did, or was there an easier way out? Surely an SOS signal would get them killed, but what other options did they have? How long would they be stranded here? Questions flooded his mind, yet all of them knew they would never be answered until they left this forsaken island.
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:27 pm
The stranger waits for them to arrive. Once they do, he motions for them to get in the large truck similar to they one they had. James gets in the truck and picks Anya up and helps her into the truck. Once everyone is settled in James asks the stranger, "Where exactly are we going?" The man replies, "Just shut up be patient. You'll see soon enough."

About an hour or two passes before the truck finally stops. The driver and stranger get out. The man hollers back at them, "What are you waiting for? Get out the truck." James and the rest of them get out. James looks around for a few seconds and helps Anya out of the truck, "You think you can make it from here? Or do you still need me to help you walk?" While waiting for Anya's reply the stranger tells the group. "Once I open the gate, hurry in." The man disappears into the distance followed by the loud sound of a gate being opened and buzzer going off.
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am
She nodded at him as his scent surrounded her, pushing her hair away from her face she gave him a warm reassuring smile, "Yeah , Ill be fine."She scowled at the strange man from under a black mane of hair, she wanted to grab James's gun and bash his head in. Shaking her thick mane she felt the whisps collide with the side of his arm. His strong hands held her like support beams as she got into the vary large truck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movement of James shaking her had her wakeing with alert,"What, what, oh" She scooted out from the inside of the truck to look as the stranger darted off somewhere , "Just get me down from This monstrous vehicle." She got down with the help of James then yanked the Iv out of her arm and handed him the rest of the tubing then grined, "Hmm hinder you while being close to your good looking body or let us both survive , I think ill choose surviving," With out saying another word she sprinted towards the giant gate as the alarms were sounded. " Yeh I can walk all right , but can you run?"

She passed the ginormous gate doors and slowed down once safely inside waiting for the others to be with her again. She looked at her arm as blood slowly trickled out of her arm as her blood pressure rose from the sprint.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm
Galem made sure he had everything he needed and what the others including anya might need later. He loaded his things into his bag and went abord the truck and settled in waiting for them to arrive. when they pulled up he exited the truck along with everyone else "so where are we?" Galem said looking around then hearing the buzzing of the gate. "figure that out later i suppose" He said hurring through the gate turning to look for the others. Galem noticed blood running down Anyas arm. "here wanna wrap that up?" He said smileing and pulling out a package of bandages and a small packge that almost seemed like a ketchup pack. "put some of this it will clot better to" handing here the pack filled with a powdery material.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm
Alec looked up at the gate with much fear. He had no idea who these people were and why they wanted them to come, and he felt that nothing good would turn out of this. Judging by the behavior of the people here, he could tell they weren't exactly welcome visitors to this island.

All Alec had with him at the moment were his guitar and a pistol, which he hardly knew how to use. If they got in trouble, they wouldn't have a very good time getting out of it. He looked over at Anya, seeing everybody helping her out. He didn't know much about medical things, so he just assumed they were doing a good job. He was glad that she seemed to be doing well, at least, for a crash victim. Alec himself got lucky during the crash with minimum injuries. As the gate opened, Alec gulped.

"I have a very bad feeling about this," he said, walking through it with the others.
DJ.
DJ.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 pm
James turns to Anya saying, "Yes I can run. However, you on the other hand I'm not sure of. I don't see why you must insist on trying to run when you know you shouldn't therefore making yourself bleed. Walking works much better in your case." He looks around for a second to what appear to be a research facility mixed with a military base. The stranger stops once he is inside the gate. "From here on out things will be said only for those willing to aid our fight. If your not one of those people you can go ahead and go out the same way you came in. For those of you staying, I will be leading you into the de-brief room. The information in that room stays with you and within the bounds of this Island. If you do no comply with this rule we will make sure you do not leave this island alive. Now, assuming all of you will abide by this rule feel free to join my in the de-brief room shortly. During the time we're in that room hopefully all your questions will be answered. If they are not, do not ask. That's what the (all the dumb questions you wanted to know in the de-brief room but were not answered and have no other place to ask them so we made a place to office), or as everyone else calls it the 411 Office. Since that part is out of the way we can now get to the boring and exciting de-brief part. In case you were wondering, you can call me Major Johnson." As Major Johnson walks into the office, James whispers to Anya, "If you get weak while we're in there let me know. I'll give you some fluids. I don't want you passing out on us in there. As for this meeting thing goes, we can only hope for the best to come out of this...
Durandal
Durandal

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:42 pm
Leonardo marched quickly into the confines of the Military Facility, at this point beyond the point of caring - his face was emotionless, all he cared for at this point was a meal. Ignoring his stinging hunger, he tried to distract himself by trying to notice most of his surroundings. Near them was a large Building of Concrete and metal, probably a Main Base, Woodland Camouflage Trucks and Vehicles lined a parking lot to their left, with Mechanics working on a few here and there.

Otherwise, most of it was to obscured by the dense fog to notice or go into detail about. Although he felt a sense of security in the confines of this Military Lab Hybrid, he could only wonder what these men were doing in a place like this. Silent, he felt the urge to ask when a meal would be given to them, yet retained the question, hoping a meal would be issued soon enough.
Phantom
Phantom

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm
Brad shrugged his shoulders, he was utterly clueless as to what was going on and he figured staying here was as safe as any other place. He might even get some questions answered! Brad looked around at the people around him, he didn't know any of them. He was still trying to recall why he had gotten on the air plane in the first place. He knew his name was Brad Knight, he lived in America, in the state of Texas, he worked for.... for.... The FBI! That was right he was a crime scene investigator. Then it hit him, why he was in the cargo hold of the plane! He was investigating trying to get some dirt on someone on the plane. Brad did a double take on everyone around him, none of them seemed to be the people he was looking for.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 pm
Major Johnson walks into the room and waits for everyone to be seated. Once they are he begins his explanation, " This island is no ordinary island. It is home to some of the deadliest creatures alive. They will use whatever means necessary to kill you. As far as we know the aliens have no way off this island. The aliens are however smarter than you and I think. From what we've seen they've multiplied 10 times over. There are hundreds and hundreds of them not to mention the fact their queens are still alive. They will continue to grow unless we stop them. We cannot do this without some help. This is why you're here. Killing them permanently will not be easy. They do have some guns and other weapons. Most of them on this island happen to just be drones aka weaklings. They can't do much more than attack you and kill you from close range. As long as your armed your gonna be alright. Its the elite your worried about. They have guns and some form of explosives. Generally, they're easy. A few of them are heavily armored and have even bigger weapons. Now, in case your wondering why on earth we are killing yet saving them, we're doing it to learn how to use their weapons, weak point on armor, etc. We've been doing this for about 30+ years or so and still have no idea what all they can do. Their technology is far more advanced than we expected. We still have not found all of their queens so we're basically at a stale mate and have been for some time. This stale mate means we're severely outnumbered by about 50:1. I expect you all to fix this help fix this ratio. Each of you have a special talent or ability that will aid us in our fight against the aliens. I hope you all with use this ability to the best you can. I'm sure that most of you will not make it alive off this island. If you don't believe me you can look around in the woods once we're outside and see 50+ examples of why you won't. Enough about us, lets talk about you all. James, I want you to lead your squad. Use whatever means necessary to make sure they return alive. You've got good sense so I'll trust you'll do that. Alec, you'll be in charge of cooking food. Make sure you makes lots. We've got some hungry people around here. Anya, you'll be in James' squad since you 2 already seem to get along very well. Galem, you'll be in the doctor's area. You're great doctor and should be excellent at getting our troops back to 100%. Brad, as for you. You'll be in the research lab. We want your skills to help us figure out where they like to live,etc. Finally, Leo, you'll be in the garage/weapons facility. I want you to make sure we've got the best guns possible and that our machines are running smoothly. Since that's out of the way I suppose we can go ahead and get moving. Any questions? Good. I want all you to start your specified jobs at 0800 tomorrow morning. Now, get out of my sight." Major Johnson disappears into the back room of the de-brief area. A guard is left in the room watching the group leave. Once everyone is outside they talk among themselves. James turns to the group saying, "Well that was fun wasn't it? I vote we all go exploring a little before we have to turn in. Are you in?" While waiting for them to answer he turns to Anya, "You alright? You need fluids or anything?"...
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm
Anya took the bandages from Galem and spread them over the little hole and held it there while she walked side by side with James, being slightly behind him she glanced down at his ass and blushed while looking away, hoping noone saw her.

She walked into the designated room and listened to the absurd man, she leaned closer to James and whispered "God do i want to punch this mans face in" she then instictly looked him up and down again then glared at the man who all of a sudden knew all of there names, but bit down on her tounge as to not say anything.

Once outside she drew in a breath," Im soo in, im tierd of either siting around or standing around, by the way was anyone else wierded out by how that guy knew our names and our talents, even tho i think I was a doctor also." She stared up at James's face as he turned to her. A smirk appeared on her face as she looked him up and down," No , i dont need fluids...but i could use a neck message its killing me," With that she screwed up her face and began to slightly rub her neck ,[i]"Hmm,I wonder what i can get out of him," She chuckled to her self then smiled at him and the others warmly.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm
James said, "Alright." and began to rub her Neck like she asked. "Yeah, that was a bit odd. This place is beginning to give me a strange sense of more is happening here then they are telling us." He walks with Anya as her neck rub continues. "Who wants to take what area of this place? We should split up and see what else we can find out.", James says while standing around what else they could be up to.
Phantom
Phantom

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:33 am
Brad walked out of the briefing room looking weirded out, he listened to the others talk for a moment.

"Yeah I think it was weird that he knew everything about us.... I still think I am hallucinating though. I am not sure what I am in for.... aliens and stuff."

Brad shook his head, "I don't know it is all weird."
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 pm
Galem listens to the rest discuss things after Johnson leaves. He wants to talk but was very interested in the infirmery he had talked about and wanted to go check that out first.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm
Alec left the room with the others, a little estranged by the whole situation. He couldn't believe any of this was happening to him. He could be relaxing in Australia by now if it wasn't for this little detour. Once he got off of this island, he would be grateful to return to his job and what was left of his family. He turned to James.

"Yeah, you're right," he replied to his question. "Splitting up seems to be a good idea. I don't care where I go. Just set me up with something and I'll do it. I just want everything to be over with."
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 pm
OOC:After reading this post, just have your post at some time say that they went to sleep during your post. Thanks.

James turns to Alec and the others, "On second thought, I have a better idea. Everyone, since we haven't been assigned any where to sleep yet. I assume we'll have to make do until then. I saw some barracks on the way in. Maybe we can find some open area in there. Grab you gear and follow me. I'll explain once we're there." James and the others head to the bunkers not far from where they are currently. Once they arrive and unload, James voices his idea in the empty section of the barracks. "Alright. Here is the plan. We'll all go to sleep now so that we'll get some rest. About 2 hours before we have to get up and be at our locations. I want everyone to meet me in the square near the 411 office. I think we might be able to get in to get some real information on what's going on here. Got it? Now, I'm gonna head over there. Alec and I will be back shortly. As for you all, get some rest. You'll need it. Galem, make sure Anya is taken care of while I'm gone." James grabs his pistol and begins to head to the office Alec.

Thirty minutes later James and Alec return. James walks in the barracks with keys jingling in his hand. "Thankfully, that Janitor was on his break anyway...", he whispers while he begins to sleep before the plan is put into action...

Last edited by DJ. on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:50 pm
Anya enjoyed the message while it lasted then they had to get serious and she followed reluctantly. Her thoughts woundering restlessly, she was tierd and wired at the same time.

Once at the bunckers she went and found a bed near the back wall where is would be easy to see if anyone came in, there was only one exist and that was the entrance. She set the wallet she had found and placed it in the pillow sheet than sat at the end of the bed and listened to James.

When he started to she let her eyes drifted and they found there way to his ass and she couldnt help but stare yet again. When he vanashed from her view she crawled back to the head of the bed and burried her self inside the covers, closing her eyes and murming "good night" to everyone else."

The thumping of footsteps against the ground woke her up and she peered out of the blanket to see James and Alec had returned, she smiled to her self knowing he was ok and not getting into trouble. He had chosen the bed next to hers and she had to turn her self in order to face him. She layed there for a few moments looking at his face and imagining what it would be like to kiss him, but before her thoughts managed to wander much she let her eyes flutter close and her breathing slowed as she fell asleep.
DJ.
DJ.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 pm
James awakes at the specified time and on his way out he stops by Anya's bed and kisses her on the forehead, "Sleep well. I'll be back shortly." He leaves the room and meets up with the others. "Alright. Here's the plan. I'll unlock the 411 office and other rooms. Once I do that, I want you all to do a sweep of the ENTIRE room. Get whatever Intel you can about this island and anything else useful you find. I'll start with communications room. Everyone else pick a room and search it. We should be able to get most of this part of the base before we have to report to work. Before you head to work, drop the stuff off in the secret compartment I made in the barracks. It should be safe there. Ready? Lets do this.", he whispers as he unlocks the doors for everyone. James then heads to the communications room. Once inside he checks the room for anything useful. He grabs a few radios, trackers, and radar equipment. On his way out he checks the footage on the cameras. He then locks the door back and heads back to the next room.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum