Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps toward your escape.

+7
Durandal
MR.RPG
King Calamity
Merc
Canterbury
Chef
DJ.
11 posters
Go down
DJ.
DJ.

Steps toward your escape. - Page 7 Empty Re: Steps toward your escape.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 pm
OOC: Awesome first toast LBW. Very Happy

IC:James slowly gets out from under the counter to make sure the shaking has stopped. He makes sure everyone is alright. He hears a raspy voice from below. He runs down the stairs to see what it is. He finds a woman leaning against the doorway. He yells to Galem, "Galem! We've got another survivor down here! Get some water and bandages! Quickly!" He helps the woman up the stairs and lays her down in a nearby open bed. He goes to get some food for her and brings it back giving it to her. He yells once again towards the direction of the others, "Galem! Hurry up with those dang bandages and water!" He sits down on the edge of the bed, "What's your name? Are you bleeding anywhere?"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm
Galem woke up to James tring to wake someone up, then he heard Alec run down the stairs and back up again. That got Galems attention, he got up from his makeshift bed and then he heard it, a helicopter was flying around the city. As He got up he heard a flare shoot into the sky, but he wathced the faces of James and Alec and knew, they had not been seen. Galem backed up into a chair, he didn't feel like sleeping after such excitment. Suddenly the building started to shake and large craching noices could be heard, he grabed his MP5 and lopped it other his shoulder andfoved toward the stairs slowly. after the shaking stoped he listend to see if maby aliens had come or somthing. He pulled out his gun and slowly went downstairs, but then he heard some one calling out "HELLOOOOOO?"
He watched as James went to investigate, the heard his name and that another survivor was found.
He quickly rushed to the supply closet and looked through the boxes and found bandages and a bottle of water, he also grabed an IV and a stand. "I'm coming!" Galem said sliding intoposition at the side of the bed. He handed the bottle of water to the survivor and preped the IV. He set the bandages down till we knew where anycuts are. Galem the slowly grabed here arm and preped the spot "alright this might hurt for a second" Galem said inserting the IV needle into her arm.
Phantom
Phantom

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:30 pm
Oh my freaking head! No my whole body hurts.... where the hell am I??? Brad looked around, he couldn't see a thing. He was thirsty.... VERY thirsty. Brad touched his head and felt dried blood.... he reached to his left and felt something like iron.... he wasn't sure. Something was on his legs it was heavy. Brad tried to move but couldn't, "Ah crap whats wrong with my legs?" Brad leaned up and hit his head on what felt like a rock. "Smart...." The last thing Brad remembered was boarding a plane... wait.... the plane.... there was an alarm and then.... Brad shook his head, he had a sinking feeling he had just survived a plane crash. Brad laid back down and shifted all his strength to his legs and pushed up on the iron. With a lot of work he reed his legs. Brad crawled out where a ray of light was coming through. With another effort he lifted a hatch, he looked down... some how he had ended up under the cargo hatch!!!

"How did that happen?" Brad blinked a few times, the sun was bright, the air felt good against his skin, and he had no idea how he was alive... much less in pretty good shape. Sure he had some nasty bruises and cuts but no broken bones. Brad saw what looked like to be a city, he walked toward it hoping there would be some water.

((At last I have joined.... Razz Sorry DJ. It took me so long to get my first post up.))
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 pm
OOC: Glad you finally joined. No worries. I'll toast again once LBW does.
Durandal
Durandal

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:43 pm
Leonardo awoke late - around him he heard the shuffling of feet and a new survivor near him in one of the beds - he must have missed a lot. Moaning, he slowly raised from his bed, "I'm a tad late... Should I be.. Helping?" he still felt that disgusting feeling you had when you didn't take a shower for a day or two - your hair felt sticky and wet, your body felt unkempt and oily, all of that. What was worse was that he wasn't going to get a shower, not for a LONG time.

Rubbing his eyes, he tried to pay attention, yet he wasn't one for the morning - in the mornings he was sluggish and tired; hopefully they'd go back to bed soon enough and allow this new survivor some sleep, maybe he could catch some more Zs once they finished up with the newcomer. "Can you tell us what your name is?" he questioned, groggily.
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 am
She spots a rugged dirty man running down the stairs yelling something that made no scence to her. Blue orbs looked the man up and down and desided he was friendly and wouldnt hurt her, Anya let him help her up the stairs as she wrapped her arm around his waist to help support her tierd and exhausted feet.

After getting to the tops she scans the area of beds with people filled with other people. An open bed catches her eyes and thier feet traval the distance to the exsact bed she spotted. She placed the med kit on the floor next to the bed as the mattress cusioned her curvey frame as she layed down and let her head hit the pillow. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep like her brain was yelling at her to do.

The tilting of the bed made her open her eyes to mere slites as she looked at the man who helped her up the stairs. His words were soft yet a little tender for his apperance. "Am I bleeding?" Proping up onto her elbows letting her heavy hair cascade across her pillow, she looked her body up and down then looks at him,"Bleeding, uh nope dont think so, But...." she paused for a second woundering why he was being so friendly to her when another man appeared at her side with a bottle of water which he thrusted at her and she drank greedily from the bottle finishing it off in minutes and also a machine that she recognized but couldnt place the name. Banages flew out of his hands as he drew out a needle and stuck it in her arm, she tried to pull away as he graped her, but she was too weak. Glancing up at him she glares as pain sears thru her arm,"Do you even know what you are doing."

Sheets being russeld on the other side of her drew her attention away from the evil man infront of her, the pungent odar wafted up to her nostrols and she about wanted to gag. But she held the bile at bay not wanting to puke in the nice mans face. From the looks of it he was vary tierd yet almost lazy like but he to persisted to know her name. She looked down into her lap shamely as she tried to think of it but could not remember. " I.. I , I don't know. But when i awoke on the plane i found a purse and that medical kit. There was a wallet with an ID, Photo of a family and a badge of somesort. " Gesturing to the med kit laying by the mean mans feet. "I threw the wallet in there, I think its me but .... but im not sure." She layed back down drawing her knees up and covered her face with her hands.
DJ.
DJ.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm
James looks down and grabs her purse then pauses, "Where are my manners? My name is James. This here treating you is Galem. He's our doctor, so yes He knows what he's doing. He'll take good care of you. Don't worry. Leo is over there behind Galem on the bed. Alec is over there still sleeping. Now, lets see who you are." He takes out the wallet and then the ID, "Well, it says here your Anya Wilder. Does that help any. If you need me, I'll be outside briefly surveying the damage." He begins to walk down the stairs to the doorway. He takes a look a the doorway and then proceeds outside. He notices the the overhang in front of him is now collapsed. He looks to the side to check the truck and see the truck is destroyed under the other collapsed overhang. He sighs in frustration, "Dang it. Looks like we'll have to carry on foot if we wanna go anywhere else."

He walks back inside and then slowly climbs the stairs. He makes his way to the second floor to see equal damage. Almost the entire third floor ceiling is collapsed or hanging in pieces. Loose wires were hanging down sparking occasionally, dust and soot was all over the floor, the other hospital rooms destroyed. He walks back down to the second floor where they were camped. Looking to the left he notices the third floor collapse caused a giant hole and ruble to appear preventing entrance into the rest of the second floor. He turns to the others with a somewhat saddened look on his face, "Well, after surveying the damage. It doesn't look like there is much left of this building. Our truck is crushed with no hope of being used again. We'll have to make a makeshift roof to prevent the rain from seeping in above. As far as our travel goes, it'll all be on foot from here. We'll need a lot more food and water if we want energy to walk and stay alive. I'm gonna go get ready to head out to find some food. Leo, care to join me? As for the rest of you, stay here and help Anya. If anymore survivors come wondering in make sure they are tended to. We'll be back before night fall hopefully. I'll get my gear and we can head off. Let me know when you ready Leo." He walks off to get his gear and wait for Leo to join him.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm
Galem pulls his hands away as He notices that the patient was tring to pull away, he put his hands up "Sorry i ment no harm, IV's hydrate you more then the bottle of water you just drank, just trying to help Miss Anya, and as James said i am a doctor" Galem said checking the IV bag. After listing to the damage report he knew that they would be with even less supplies, some of the medical supplies including some IV bags and various other medicines have been stored on the third floor. Just what few things were left were safe in the closet on there level. After making sure Anya was ok, he walked off to look over the left supplies.
Durandal
Durandal

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Leonardo turns his attention to James, asking him if he could aid him in scavenging for food and water. "Fine, just let me get a few things." he said, gathering his M9 and ammunition for it. Once he had gathered all he had, he left out the door with James, annoyed that their transportation was ruined overnight.

"Out of ear-shot from the rest, he asked James "Doesn't it bother you that we won't be getting a decent shower for a while? Eeh, the first thing I'm going to do when I get out of here is take a long, nice, warm Bubble Bath. I feel like I'm dripping Body oils even now." he could only guess they were going to the Grocery store; hopefully not all of it was taken already, or decomposing.
DJ.
DJ.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm
James turns to Leo and chuckles, "Well yeah, but I tend not to think about it too much considering surviving is a little more important than cleanliness at the moment. We'll be heading off to the gun store first. Its closest. After that we'll swing by the Grocery store. Its a little far now since we have no wheels. After Grocery store, we need to book it back before dark. Seeing as its on Winter time on this Island making it dark around 6ish. I don't know how long it will take us to get back. So keep in mind time is of the essence here. When we make our stops, just get what you can carry for now." Him and Leo begin to make their long trek to the gun shop in the bright morning sun shinning high in the sky.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 pm
Alec woke up suddenly after taking a little nap due to the sudden increase of activity. A woman that he had never seen before was being tended to by Galem, and she appeared to look a little sick. It appears I've missed much, Alec thought to himself, rubbing his head. I have been known to be a heavy sleeper.

After Galem went off to get more supplies, Alec rose and walked over to the new person in a welcoming manner. He didn't want to seem too intruding.

"Hey there," he said to her. "My name's Alec. I understand you're the new person around here? What's your name?"
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 am
She said hello with out taking her hands away from her face, She nodded her head and felt a little better knowing her name. She litsened to James as he went down stairs then she heard his soft yet groggish foot steps.She droped her hands to lay on her stomach as his words reached her ears.

She sighed a little then grabbed up the medical kit she had found and began rumaging thru it as Leo and James headed off. She found; Gause pads, Band-Aids, Alcohol and cleansing wipes, Anti-biotic cream, Ace wraps, Splints, NSAIDS, Que-tip applicators, Nose pluggs, Medical tape, Gloves, Sissors, Needles and stich string, three bags for an IV, and the tubes for the bags. She rummaged thru and found a few more things but desided to go thru the wallet one more time. The photo on the doctors badge was the same on the ID , "So I guess i'm a doctor as well as a mom. Wounder where I was going." She looked back at the photo trying to recollect her memory but the photo held nothing for her shattered memory.

Her voice was a bit hushed also a bit rusty, " Galem...." She tried raising her voise so he could hear her, "GaleeMM?" A medical beds sheets rusteled and she figured the other man had woken from her calling for Galem, he cam into her view and she smiled weakly yet warmly at the man,"Nice to meet you Alec, And yes Iam the new person around here and that ID right here says my name is Anya Wilder." She held up the ID for him to see then placed on her stomach again and began playing with whisp of her long black, wavey hair.
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm
James and Leo reach the gun store. He walks inside and walks toward the back of the store. He shoots open the lock on the safe and opens the door. He grabs the M-16 inside along the M-24. He tosses the M-24 at Leo. "Here you go. Take some ammo too.", He says throwing some ammo at him lightly too. He slings the M-16 over his shoulder and begins to head off after grabbing a .357 Magnum out the door. He walks out the door and heads to the grocery store with Leo.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm
Galem had looked over what was left in the closet and then decided to scavenge from the ruined third floor. He climbed the stairs andup onto the third floor, which was destroyed from the shake. "awww wow" Galem said to himself pushing through rubble to see what was left. After throwing useless garbage out of the way he finaly was able to open a crushed closet. most of the bottles and bags had been crushed, but two IV bags were left and a bottle whichs lable was missing was left, so he shoved them in his bag and turned back. He had tripped over some protruding pipe but had caught himself on the remains of a door. "oww dammit!" Galem said rubbing his ankle. He made it to the stairs and heard Anya calling him.
"right there" Galem called as he quickly went down the stairs while wincing from a dull pain in his ankle. He then hurried to her side "yes? you are needing something?" He said smiling and looking at her.
Lady_BlackWolf
Lady_BlackWolf

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:36 pm
She heard his sounds of pain and couldnt help but laught, it was a sound she had yet heard form her self and it wasnt raspy or hush, " Uhhs the joy of laughter,"

The sounds of his foots steps tolder her he was nearer, then his warm smile beamed down at her and she returned the gesture, " I over heard you guys saying somthing about low on supplies , I found this laying next to me when I woke up and there is alot of things you could use..." She took out the wallet and held up the bag for him. Black lushous whisps of her wavey hair fell over the bed side as she turned on her side to get a better view at the men, the movement causeing pain to sear thru her temples. Immediatly causeing her hands to hold the side of her head as her face screwed up in pain.
Durandal
Durandal

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 pm
Leonardo smiled like a Cheshire Cat, staring at his new-found Rifle. "Thanks, I've always wanted a Sniper Rifle!" he was quite delighted; although he didn't ever have relations with the army of Italy, he had always wanted to use a Military grade Sniper Rifle.

Loading the beauty was only half the fun, he couldn't wait to see what this thing could do! "Now, I presume we're going to the Grocery Store? This time, try not to snoop around, it seems you woke up the whole hive when you snuck into someplace off-limits. Lets just hope they aren't awake and hungry when we get there." Leonardo could do without another Alien Attack, the risk being to great now that they are alone, no one else but him and James; if they came across another place full of them, bare the thought of waking them - they'd be finished.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 pm
James turns to Leo saying "Yeah, it'd be a good thing to get some food before we starve to death. We need our energy to fight the aliens. This time the grocery store is near that restaurant we saw a while back. I caught it out the glimpse of my eye while driving. It looked deserted. Hopefully, we can make it there and back to camp before night fall and without running into any aliens." James and Leo leave the gun store heading to the grocery store.

*Hours later*

James and Leo reach the outside of the grocery store. "Man, that seemed farther than I thought. I'm almost beat. If you see any aliens, just start running back to camp." James walks around the grocery store picking up the non-spoiled food and placing in the few bags remaining. He takes the bags and places them in the back-pack he found on the plane after the crash. "We'll put the food in here. It'll keep us from carrying all the way back. Are you ready to leave?", James ask facing slightly to the doors.
Phantom
Phantom

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm
Brad walked around aimlessly, there was no life anywhere.

Great I am all by myself, on some place I have no idea where.... and to boot I am SO thirsty. Why isn't there any water around here? Seriously.... what is that?! Is that... a grocery store?! What in heavens name is that doing here... weird.... Well I guess there should be water there...

Brad saw two men in the door way to the grocery store, his eyes got huge, for a moment he thought he was hallucinating. But he was sure they were real.

"Thank God!"

Brad ran up to the store, "Hey you there, do you have water.... I assume you all are real and not some figment of my imagination.... right?"
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm
James looks at the stranger with an odd look. "Well, there is water in the store. I mean its a grocery store after all. I assume you've survived the plane crash? If so, get some water and head back to camp with us. I'll explain on the way." James, Leo, and the new survivor begin walking back to camp as darkness is closing in on them.
Durandal
Durandal

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 pm
Leonardo grinned like a Cheshire Cat, studying the weapon as if it were holy. "Thanks, James." the Rifle was beautiful, with Black for cover, it'll make him the perfect sniper!

Later, Leo stares suspiciously at the new stranger - he'd thought everyone was dead besides them. Hopefully more would rise to help them?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum