Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davenport's Task

+5
moom241
Canterbury
-Lexci-
Merc
Ducky
9 posters
Go down
moom241
moom241

Davenport's Task - Page 12 Empty Re: Davenport's Task

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 pm
"Zane, if you can hear me, I still hate you!" Eric yells at Zane, grinning slightly. He walks back to his book, sits down, and reads some more. "I should have brought a less boring book, dang"
Ducky
Ducky

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm
Rae grins widely and walks over to Zane, standing next to him in the field. The sun was a bit lower in the sky by now, and it lit their makeshift campsite well."And what are those two things you are Zane?"
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 pm
Amber continued to draw, but smiled as she listened to everyone's conversation. She then moved out of the shade so that she could feel the sun on her neck and started a new sketch.
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:57 pm
Ducky wrote:Rae grins widely and walks over to Zane, standing next to him in the field. The sun was a bit lower in the sky by now, and it lit their makeshift campsite well."And what are those two things you are Zane?"

"1: Slightly paranoid. That's why I'm out here, obviously. 2: Awesome. 'Nuff said."
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 pm
She giggled and placed her head on his shoulder. "Well that explains manny things. However, in an open field you cannot possibly protect all sides. The possibility of a traitor in our misdsts is high. Nightfall will be soon, If you shoot and kill me I garentee my ghost will haunt your ass forever." With that she smiled and walked away slowly.
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm
"Haunt my ass eh? That doesn't sound too bad." he repiles, continuing laughing. He steps back into the building where they were earlier, and goes to his room.
Canterbury

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm
DeadWonder wrote:" Thank you for allowing me to join your party. "

"Cigarette....?" said Dylan to Neil, who reached into his jacket for a pack of cigarette only to freeze halfway. "But then again," he continued, "what are you? Fifteen? Sixteen? That's no smoking age." Regardless of the boy's youth, he takes out the pack of cigarette and begins lighting one. "Yet you're the one packing big boy heat," he said of Neil's weapons.

Dylan fell down to the ground and kicked out his legs and arms to relax and enjoyed his smoke. Now sitting besides the unconscious body of their sixth member, Dylan called dibs for the relaxation of guard duty.
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 am
"What in the world is that...." Amber trailed off looking at Dylan with the cigarette in his mouth, not having heard him offering Neil one. She crinkled her nose in distaste and got up to take a walk.
"Warn me next time please," she said behind her shoulder, "those things are horrible for your health you know." She walked over to a small group of deformed trees and examined the leaves and bark on them.
Ducky
Ducky

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:31 pm
Rae laughed and shook her head before heading back to the rest of the group./ She crouched down and checked to make sure the cloth was still damp."Alright, where's the water?"
Canterbury

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 am
Dylan uncorked his canteen and began pouring water down to wet the cloth. "So how long do you think he will be out for? he said."
Ducky
Ducky

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 am
She shrugged her shoulders and leaned against a tree."Not sure. I've heard of people lasting a few hours in his condition before waking, but I've also heard of people dying within minutes. They were very long minutes, but minutes none the less."
King Calamity
King Calamity

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm
Greg had been wandering the wasteland for a while. He wasn't in grave danger, but some shelter would have been nice. Suddenly, he noticed some figures in the distance. He grabbed his carbine with one hand, looking through binoculars at the group with the other.

He felt they didn't appear dangerous, so he started to make his way toward them, his carbine in his right hand, just in case.
Merc
Merc

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm
"Sorry to interrupt, but we have ANOTHER newcomer..." Zane jerks his hand over his shoulder. "I saw him from my room window. I guess I should go back outside..." he murmmers, then returns with his rifle.
moom241
moom241

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 pm
"What's with all these people? Can't you find your own water?" Eric says. He turns to the other newcomer, "and the guns too, put that away, we're certainly not gonna shoot you,"
King Calamity
King Calamity

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Greg strapped his carbine to his back, and smiled a bit. "Sorry, but you can never be too sure," he said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "and I just came because I've been wandering a while, and wanted to see another face. You mind if I spend the night here?"
Ducky
Ducky

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:43 pm
"Not at all, just be warned not everyone is friendly." Rae smiled and climbed into the tree, resting her body into a crook and closing her eyes.
Ducky
Ducky

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:04 pm
~ The sun set gradually, and then suddenly the only light came from the shining heavens. Set against the black sky, millions of bright stars floated high above the travelers. With nightfall came relief from the dastardly hot sun, and the threats of sunburn. However, also with nightfall came rappidly dropping temperatures which no one could control.~
moom241
moom241

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm
"Jeez it's cold" Eric thinks as he wraps himself in the thin blanket hew had. Eric tries to fall asleep, but is unable. He gets up, and moves closer to the others. He sits against the tree, looks at the figures laying on the ground. He takes off the blanket, and tosses it over one of the others, but couldn't tell which. He sits down against the tree, shiviering.
Ducky
Ducky

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 pm
Rae smiled in the dark and whispered down to Eric. "I saw that. You know there's room on the branch for two if you need body heat. These nights will be cold since this area behaves like desert. It will only get worse the father in we venture."
moom241
moom241

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm
"Thanks Rae," Eric climbs up into the crook of the tree to share the warmth with her. Eric stares off into the distance, lost in his thoughts, and dozes off thinking "I would die for something sugary right now," He dreamt of ice cream. and death.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum