Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davenport's Task

+5
moom241
Canterbury
-Lexci-
Merc
Ducky
9 posters
Go down
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Davenport's Task - Page 11 Empty Re: Davenport's Task

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 pm
"I'm game. Let's move him," Amber said enthusiastically. She looked around for some sticks and picked out two strong looking ones, then she grabbed a couple of her scarves and tied them to both of the sticks.
"Will this work then?" she asks wiping the sweat from her forehead, "It really is rather hot out here, isn't it?"
Ducky
Ducky

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Rae nodded and smiled."Good thinking dear. I like your enginuity(sp?)! Here I'll help you move him onto the stretcher-type thingy..." Rae walked around to the other side of the collapsed male and gently eased his limp body onto the scarfs."Hopefully it will hold. The boys get to carry him though."
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:27 pm
Amber's face brightened. "Well thank you," she says smiling, "But It's kind of what I do. I'm a tinker, well atleast I was in that hole." SHe explains as she tightens the knots. "It should hold. The scarves are amazingly woven, they have worked well for me since I've had them. And I learned how to tie those knots in a nature class. They have had to hold things twice his weight before, so hopefully it works."
Ducky
Ducky

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 pm
Rae nodded and looked over at the Cabby guy and the Medic.
"Oi, you two...Carry him to over by those trees that way!" She pointed nort west from their current location. The trees were about fifteen yards from their current position. "We'll help when your arms get tired. If we work in shifts none of us will die of exhaustion before we get there."
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 pm
Amber chukles softly at Rae's directions, waiting for the both of the boys response.
moom241
moom241

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 pm
"Fine, give it here" Eric said. The two carried the man on the stretcher toward the trees. "Does he keep bricks in his bag or something?" Eric thought to himself. Eric lets his side down, and Dylon just drops it. "Careful! You wanna give him a cuncussion too?" Eric fumes.
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm
Amber walks over to Rae and watches Dylan drop the stranger. "Remind me not to let him carry me if I'm ever unconcious please," she says to Rae, trying not to laugh at the whole thing.
Ducky
Ducky

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 pm
Rae chuckled and nodded."I propose we camp here, the lake's only about a five minute walk from the old maps. Besides we need to get our barings and we can't very well travel lugging him around." She thrust her thumb towards the man.
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:36 pm
"Sounds good to me," Amber says neutrally,"this area is rather stimulating visually anyway..." she mumbles bringing out her sketch pad and charcoal, swiftly taking her place on the ground surveying her surroundings then setting to work on yet another drawing.
moom241
moom241

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 pm
"Fine, if you need me, I'll be over there. Don't need me," Eric walked a few feet off from the others, pulled out his survival guide, and begamd reading. "The second we find water, I'm making myself some coffee," Eric grumbled to himself, angry at missing his nightly stimulant. Eric pulled out a bottle of pills, and shook two out. He placed the bottle back in the bag, and swalled them with a couple small mouthfulls of water.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm
A young boy who had been following them the whole time undetected had been watching them, just watching them making no movement's at all, but then he had seen them make camp as a sly smile came across his pale face walking towards them ever so slowly. He had been a shadowy figure until he was only about 10 feet away from the camp before he finally said with a low tone of voice.

" Hello..... I am from Natural Earth. If you wish to know my name I shall say it now, it is Neil. I heard the sound of gun fire and I decided to follow who made the shots. As I have been following you I have heard you are looking for water and I would like to help is that alright with you? "

The teenager said very bluntly and calmly to them wishing to offer a hand must not be the worst thing that he could do he could just as easily shoot at them, but he thought that this might be a more kinder. So he just walked into camp revealing the weapons he had to them by setting them on the ground. He placed down his three weapons, a Trench Gun, a Basseball Bat, and a .44 Magnum Revolver. He then backed away to show that he was no threat to them at all....for now.

Last edited by DeadWonder on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
moom241
moom241

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm
"Hey there, leave me alone," came Eric's blunt reply, and he turned back to his book. "Talk to the others if you want, they're closer to the trees,"
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 pm
Amber looked up to see a boy walking towards them, she heard speak and watched him put his weapons to the ground. She stood up and walked over just in time to hear Eric's reply.
"Excuse him. He's kind of rude towards people in general,"she greeted the boy, glaring at Eric for a moment. She smiled softly. "So you want to help, ay? I suppose one more couldn't hurt much...." she trailed off, "I"m Amber by the way," she introduced herself offering her hand for him to shake.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:35 pm
The boy stared down at her hand with a quizzical like stare. He really was not accustom to shaking people's hand. All the germs they had on them so he just simply bowed to her with a blank smile on his face before coming back up and saying to her.

" Thank you for allowing me to join your party. "

The teen then reached down to pick up his weapons and placed them appropriately in their correct spots. His Revolver in it's holster on his left hip, the baseball bat swung acrossed his back easily axcessable for his left hand, and the Trench Gun across his lower back on a loop which he could pull it out. They way his weapons suggested that the boy was left handed.

Last edited by DeadWonder on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:38 pm
"Um.. sure?" she said placing her hand back at her side. She chuckled and walked back to her spot and continued what she was doing earlier.
Ducky
Ducky

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:09 pm
Rae had spent time watching the boy's exchanges with others, and determined he was no threat. After he reholstered his weapons she approached him, not holding out her hand, but her body language seemed wealcoming. "Sure you can join our party Neil. Water is a valuable resource. That man over there passed out from not being able to find water." She smiled and nodded at him. "I'm Rae by the way."
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 pm
Zane turns, only to see another newcomer. "Fantastic...." he murmers, remaining out in the field. He continues sighting his rifle.
Ducky
Ducky

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 pm
Rae giggled as she caught sight of Zane.She turned to Neil and smiled."Don't worry about Mr.Grumpy over there. He's just mad cause we're being followed by people from the 'Group"."

Last edited by Ducky on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
moom241
moom241

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm
Eric walks over the the still unconscious man, rolls him over, and puts the smelling salts under his nose.
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:28 pm
Ducky wrote:Rae giggled as she caught sight of Zane.She turned to Neil and smiled."Don't worry about Mr.Grumpy over there. He's just made cause we're being followed by people from the 'Group"."

Zane slightly catches wind of the conversation, then yells, "I AM TWO THINGS, DEAF IS NOT ONE OF THEM!" He shouts, then begins laughing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum