Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davenport's Task

+5
moom241
Canterbury
-Lexci-
Merc
Ducky
9 posters
Go down
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Davenport's Task - Page 7 Empty Re: Davenport's Task

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:34 pm
Amber sits on her bed and takes out a sketch pad and pencil. She starts drawing the wolves from memory, becoming totally oblivious to her surroundings.
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 pm
moom241 wrote:Eric put the cyanide away, but kept the knife out. He pulls outs some flint, and runs the blade along the flint continuously. "What does NATURAL EARTH have anyways? I'm talking medical wise, is it bleeding sick people and leech treatments, or is it MRI's and catscans?"

Go ask Johnathan Andrews yourself, he's over there. "JONATHAN MAH BOI, C'MON OVAH HERE!" Zane shouts.
moom241
moom241

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 am
"Fine...So Johnathan, how is your medical care here? Is it good? Bad? You leave the sick to the mutant wolves? What?"
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:03 am
Amber continues drawing until she feels something tugging on her skirt. She turns around to see what it is, when she sees a small little girl looking at the bright colors in fasination. She smiles. "Hi, do you like the pretty colors?" Amber asks the little girl. The little girl nods. "Well I like them too,"she laughs, "here. Take this." Amber gives the little girl a bright colored scarff and smiles. She helps her tie it around her small waist. "Now don't loose that, okay?" she says smiling, "Cuz those are very hard to find. NOw go back to your mommy, ok?" The little girls nods and goes back in the direction she came from. Then Amber giggles goes back to her drawing.
Merc
Merc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 am
Zane pulls out an iPod, and turns on the song Low, by Cracker.
He notices Eric and Jonathan begining to talk, but he can't hear them. "Whatever...." Zane thinks.
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 am
Amber finishes the drawing and puts her things back in her knap sack, then lays in bed until she falls asleep slightly exhausted from the excitement.
Merc
Merc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:15 am
Zane begins to fidget with the ring on his finger, a medium-sized black band. On it, an "Infinity" symbol is engraved in silver. He sniffles, then the moment passes. "Damn memories...."
Ducky
Ducky

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:55 am
Rae smiled and crouched down in front of Zane. She held out the small knife to him, the blade resting in the open palm of her hand. She looked at him and smiled, gently pulling out one of his headphones so he could hear her."Thanks hun, but I've got a bigger one in my bag. The wolves did not attack because they had their own meal already. Had there been more of them, perhaps we would have had a problem."
Merc
Merc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 am
Ducky wrote:Rae smiled and crouched down in front of Zane. She held out the small knife to him, the blade resting in the open palm of her hand. She looked at him and smiled, gently pulling out one of his headphones so he could hear her."Thanks hun, but I've got a bigger one in my bag. The wolves did not attack because they had their own meal already. Had there been more of them, perhaps we would have had a problem."

"I figured you had one, but by the time you ha dit out ,we coulda' been under attack. Either way, no harm no foul. Thanks for bringing it back, I've lost so many good supplies over the years by distributing it out to save people's necks.
Ducky
Ducky

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 am
Merc1 wrote:
Ducky wrote:Rae smiled and crouched down in front of Zane. She held out the small knife to him, the blade resting in the open palm of her hand. She looked at him and smiled, gently pulling out one of his headphones so he could hear her."Thanks hun, but I've got a bigger one in my bag. The wolves did not attack because they had their own meal already. Had there been more of them, perhaps we would have had a problem."

"I figured you had one, but by the time you ha dit out ,we coulda' been under attack. Either way, no harm no foul. Thanks for bringing it back, I've lost so many good supplies over the years by distributing it out to save people's necks.
Rae smiled and nodded."Alright. So mind giving me a tour? I'd be intersted in meandering around for a bit. This place seems nice so far."She smiled and pulled her kerchif down around her neck again, her hair somehow remaining pretty neat.
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 pm
Amber tossed and turned not being able to sleep. "UGh!" she says as she jumps out of bed. "time for a walk!" Then Amber looks around and decides to just start walking in a certain direction, keeping in mind to remeber where She had been so she could find her way back.
Merc
Merc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:39 pm
Ducky wrote:
Merc1 wrote:

Rae smiled and nodded."Alright. So mind giving me a tour? I'd be intersted in meandering around for a bit. This place seems nice so far."She smiled and pulled her kerchif down around her neck again, her hair somehow remaining pretty neat.

"That is a VERY neat trick," Zane says as he removes some of his headgear, his hair going about 20 different directions, "and I would very much so like to learn it! And, I'd be glad to, but there'd be nothing to show you at night, everything is locked up."
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:52 pm
Wonders around and gets kind of bored once amber realizes that everything is shut down, so she returns to her bed and once again gets her sketching things out.
Ducky
Ducky

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 pm
Merc1 wrote:

"That is a VERY neat trick," Zane says as he removes some of his headgear, his hair going about 20 different directions, "and I would very much so like to learn it! And, I'd be glad to, but there'd be nothing to show you at night, everything is locked up."
Rae took one look at his hair and broke out into peals of laughter. Once she regained some of her breath she smiled at him."Alright then, mind helping me back to my rom then? Fraic I'm not used to the set up around here just yet. I'm in wing G, room 12."
Canterbury

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:18 pm
*Dylan stood near the entrance of NE, not willing to go any further, but not interested in what lies outside of the settlement. He didn't feel hungry, but he did accept water from a generous fellow. With a few drops of iodine and a couple of vitamin tablets thrown in, he hunkered down for the night. *
Merc
Merc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:29 pm
Ducky wrote:
Merc1 wrote:

Rae took one look at his hair and broke out into peals of laughter. Once she regained some of her breath she smiled at him."Alright then, mind helping me back to my rom then? Fraic I'm not used to the set up around here just yet. I'm in wing G, room 12."

Ok then. Hmm. It's been quite some time since I've set foot in this place, but that location is down the hall to the left, if memory serves. If it isn't, I'll help you go find it."
Ducky
Ducky

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Rae smiled and nodded."Thanks Zane. I guess I'll see you in the morning then." She waved to him and left his room, heading down the hall and turning left. Her room was on her right."Ah, here we go." Upon opening her door she was pleased to find a simple room, painted light green with tiny ivy leaves growing around her ceiling. "Huh, it seems suiting enough."

She placed her bag on the floor next to her bed and lied down, staring at the plants around her room."It's calming here."
Merc
Merc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Zane is sitting on his bed, when the iPod goes out. "Ah, I knew this relic wouldn't last long. Too bad everyone on Earth who knew how to make stuff like this is dead, or at least the machinery is gone. Ah well, it was bound to happen."
Ducky
Ducky

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:57 pm
Rae evenutally drifted off to sleep, folding her arms over her stomach. Even though she slept, Rae was in constant observation of her surroundings. She lied on her side and curled up a bit, a calm sleep taking over.
Merc
Merc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 pm
Zane stepped outside, and uneasy feeling in his stomach. "Brr...it gets cold out here...not like the compound, always climate controlled." Off in the distance, he saw it; a small bonfire. "No one in their right mind would do anything like that out here, the animals are fearless now; they'd do anything. I think we being followed."

Zane steps back inside, goes to his room, and opens a locker. Inside lays a heavy-caliber handgun, "Heavy" rifle, and an MP5. He grabs all three, then walks back outside. After loading up the weapons, Zane sneaks out of the compound, past the gate guards. A constant watch is placed over NE, to help prevent attacks and looters. Once outside of the compound, Zane lies down in some tall grass, then grabs his M98 rifle from his shoulder. He soon is completly still and silent, perfectly camoflaged in the grass. Through the 4-tier scope on his rifle, he can only see the bonfire, just barely visible, as it is on the other side of a small slope.

And, he waits.

OOC: This is the NPC Observer, from Davenport.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum