Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 Empty Re: Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm
Emris rolled his whip up and set it at his hip. Making sure his crossbow was unloaded he put that away too. Looking up and breathing in the air he smiled as he heard that they were going to have a meal. But he was a little suspicious. Taking off his mask he walked into the inn and sat at the bar. Irene was going to hunt and Vlad was going with. Emris thought about going..... maybe he would. It would be easier for him to meet them and to talk and maybe make a friend or two.

Emris jumped off his seat and smiled widely.

"If you don't mind I will come too."

Emris hoped he could learn something from these people. He was a good fighter but he wanted to be the best and he wanted to learn as much as he could. Evil would fear him! He was determined of that!
Chef
Chef
Admin

Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 Empty Re: Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:03 am
The members of the Dark Symphony all enjoyed their stay at the inn, having their fill of both food and drink. Carlos sat at the bar, drinking some alchohol and eating a small meal. He hadn't had anything like this to drink in almost a day, so it was quite refreshing. The other members of his team did whatever they wanted to their own liking. He was glad everyone was getting to spend some free time and enjoying themselves, but it was about time to get to business. They didn't have much time to waste, so they wouldn't be able to spend the night here like the owner, Miles, probably wanted them to.

Carlos had a quick discussion with Miles about their situation and told them they would have to finish this headless ghoul tonight.

"You sure you all won't be able to spend the night here?" Miles asked, trying to still persuade Carlos.

"I'm sorry, Miles, but the longer we stay idle, the more villagers get slaughtered in the night," Carlos replied, sighing. "I'm sure the lives of your friends is more important than hospitality, so I'm going to leave with my team and get rid of this phantom."

"You're right, Carlos, and thank you," Miles said in return. "Best of luck to you all. The drinks are on me next time you guys show up here."

Carlos laughed and patted the man on the shoulder, thanking him for the hospitality. He turned to his comrades once they were all gathered together, telling them about the situation.

"We will be heading out immediately to that graveyard," Carlos said to them. "That headless horseman will be praying for mercy by the time we're done with him."

Carlos led his comrades out the door and they started to head to the graveyard. Midnight hung in the air and the town seemed to be devoid of life, save the lights coming from the inn. Carlos was a bit unnerved at the silence, but he knew that they would have to move on no matter what.

The gateway to the cemetary loomed above them. The words on the arch were illegible from age. There was an iron spiked fence surrounding the whole area. Once they went in, the only way out would be the entrance.

"There's no turning back now," Carlos said to them. "Let's go."

They all entered through the gateway, setting foot into the fog covered graveyard. Headstones were everywhere, mostly unorginized and with illegible writing on them as well. It was very hard to see due to the heavy fog, making things very uneasy.

"Alright, where is this bastard?" Carlos said, looking around in all directions. "You've gotta be somewhere around here, ghoul."

Echoing laughter was heard in response, obviously sinister. Carlos turned in the direction to see the silhoutte of a horseman charging at him. He dodged out of the way as the rider brought his sword down to cleave his head off. A few of his hairs were trimmed by the sword as it flashed past his head. The horseman urged his horse back and stopped in front of the team. It was none other than the headless horseman himself. He was covered in armor and held his own head in his left hand, though you could not see the face as it was covered by a mighty helm.

"Whoever you are, you have a lot of nerve showing up here," the horseman replied, the voice coming from the helmet he held in his left hand. "I can't allow anyone like that to live."

The horseman raised his sword in the air, pointing it at the members of the Dark Symphony. Suddenly skeletal horsemen appeared on all sides, hard to see through the fog.

"Waste them!" the headless horseman yelled.

Carlos unsheathed his sword and prepared for the fight as the horseman charged at them with their swords held high.
Desertback
Desertback

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:07 pm
Salvatore looks towards to Carlos and says "This is so much better than drinking and fliriting the with the girls" sarcastically.

He unholsters his two pistols and started to fire the undead horsemen. He keeps firing untill both of the pistols ran empty. He yells out "Great firearms dont work on these freaks". One of the skeleton horsemen rides towards to Salvatore and swings his sword. He dodges away of the sword and accidently falls into a empty grave.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum