Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Desertback
Desertback

Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm
Salvatore walks down the long quiet hall holding a bottle of 50 year old whiskey. He throws the glass at the ocean and chugs the old liquor down his throat. "When the **** do we get off this mother****ing boat" as he yelled at the moon. A doctor comes out of a room carrying a bag. The doctor passes Salvatore and hearing Vlad and Carlos just made him find them. He stumbles through the door way and chugs the bottle and says "What happen here". He sees Irene on the bed with a deep punctures that resemble bite wounds. "Great a day of no sleep" as he says to himself.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter I: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm
Ion would walk into the same room as Irene and sit down at the end of the bed just watching to see if that man would come back. He had to make sure that she was safe, because it was slightly his fault that she was in this condition, but that was in the past.

That's when he saw Salvatore walk into the room with a bottle of whiskey. That was like his twentieth drink within like a day and a half. He would just look up at him with a blank expression before finally saying to us.

" For your health and our sanity, I suggest you stop drinking.... "
Desertback
Desertback

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm
Salvatore glares at Ion and just take another gulp of the whiskey until it was empty. He throws the bottle in the trash can and pulls out his pistol. "Ill stand by guard you just watch her and oh yeah, drinking will not hurt me or make me a idiota". He closes the door and leans against the wall, he pulls out a cigar and lights it, he puffs away and puts on his hidden blade. He shakes it letting the blade come out and retract back in. "This is very smooth this will do good".
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:32 pm
" I can already see the effects, just remember if you become a problem with the group I have no problem in taking you out.... "

The vampire said to him walking out as Salvator put a cigar in his mouth. Ion just shaking his head as he entered into the hallway. He could only think of one sentence at that moment and one only.

" If you don't take yourself out first. "

Ion just began to walk away from the area walking the decks making sure that nothing entered from that way, feeling very distrustful in Salvator's abilities as he would surely be drunk if he keeps it up, and it will defiantly hurt Irene in the end.
Desertback
Desertback

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:55 pm
"Same for you zecca"

He stands by the door changing the magazines of his pistols with speciality bullets covered in silver, he slings the pistols in his belt and puts on his speciality nice, he flicks the switch letting the two blades connect each other and a drop of mercury comes out of the dual blades, "This will ****ing kill anything trying to fight me". He stands guard with his speciality knife in his left and a cigar in his right. He throws the cigar out to the ocean and stands in post.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm
Vlad walked down the hall, no wearing his usual clothes. Riley had left a while ago to sleep. Afterall, it was quite early in the morning indeed. Vlad couldn't sleep however with all that had happened that night. Getting up from his bed, he had gotten dressed into his usual clothes, aside from his shady hat, and walked out from the quarters and into the adjacent hall with the infirmary.

Walked down the hall, he found Salvatore and Ion by the infirmary... or more accurately, Salvatore was "guarding" outside while Ion looked after who was undoubtedly Irene. He could hear the two arguing from a distance. Sighing, he made his way over to them and peered into the dimly lit room where the wounded Irene lay in a warm bed. Ion sat on a chair by her side.

"If you guys don't shut the hell up and stop arguing about pointless things, Irene will wake up." Vlad said somewhat coldly in his heavy Russian accent.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 pm
Carlos couldn't help but grin to himself hearing the little fight out there. I'm glad everyone gets along so well, he thought to himself sarcastically. Well, at least no one is hurt. It could be worse. Irene could be dead... He looked over at the bed with her sleeping in it. She should be awake soon, if the medicine worked. It was a strong drug, and the people receiving it often jolted full of energy because of its power.

"Take your time," Carlos said to her, not directly. He leaned back in his chair and started to drowse as he waited for some sort of positive signs to come from Irene. He had been awake a long time and it was almost morning. Tomorrow wouldn't be a fun day...
Desertback
Desertback

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:56 pm
Salvatore grabs his cross knife and folds the two individual blades and looks at the window. "Damn it already Sunday". Salvatore starts to head to his room and saying both to Vlad and Ion "I think you two can guard since you both have nothing else to do".

He reaches his room and unlocks the door and shutting the curtains. He head towards his bed and knells down and bows his head down.

" God may the souls that have been erased by Salvatore rest in peace, please keep Bianca Lombardi safe and let her through the golden gates of Heaven and let her soul rest in peace" He says to the quiet room.

He gets off his knees and heads into the bathroom turning on the shower
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm
Images swirled around inside Irene's head, she saw her parents the night they died and they called out to her for help as two strangers entered the room and turned into werewolves. The creatures leaped at her parents and began to tear them to shreds and once more they called to her for help and then her parents looked at her one last time with saddened faces before disappearing.

Seven hours later she was still dreaming strange dreams. She was now on the top floor of a castle surrounded by people, they wielded an array of weaponry at her and one of them stepped forward. He sheathed his sword and stared deep into her eyes and then spoke.

''You're not one of us, you were never welcomed here creature!'' he said with anger ''No one wants you, you're not even human anymore, you're of the devil! Now return to whence you came Hellspawn!''

With his final words he pushed her out the window and as she fell she saw fire and lava before her and despaired but then a voice whispered to her.

''You will always have a place in my heart Irene Williams.'' it said

However as it spoke a strange and darker voice spoke ''You don't belong amongst us Werewolf, you should return to hell!''

She woke with a start and let out a scream that carried over the waves.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 pm
Carlos awoke with a start due to sudden screaming next to him. He pulled out his sword almost in surprise, but stopped at the handle when he saw Irene sitting up in her bed, a little shocked. Carlos let out a sigh of relief and released the handle of his blade, standing up and walking over to her bed. She looked much better than before now that the serum had healed her.

"You could've woken up a little more subtly," Carlos said with a grin. "Looks like that doctor's medication worked. You were almost in a lot of trouble there. I'm not sure what would've happened without our friendly doctor's help."

Carlos looked over at his other comrades who seemed to have been as scared as he was because of the scream.

"The ride should be over soon, thankfully," he said to them. "I think our presence has caused a little too much trouble."

He went over to Irene.

"Can you stand?" he asked her. "I think we will be departing soon."
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 pm
Irene looked around the room, then she looked at Carlos

''I think I can, how long was I out?'' she said

''Almost a day now, take a little advice and don't get bitten again?'' Carlos replied with a smile

''Trust me, if I see the bastard that bit me I'm going to rip his lungs out,'' Irene said as she stood up ''I'm going to go get changed into something more comfortable and pack my belongings.''

She slowly walked back to her room and changed out of her blood-stained dress and changed into a clean one. Then she packed all her things and went to get a drink from the bar.
Semum
Semum

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 am
Anastasia slowly opened the door and entered the hall. She saw a young girl leaving the hall and a man standing in the middle. She approached the man and spoke in perfect english:

"Good morning sir. I am Anastasia Ivanova. I was send from the Dark Symphony to reinforce your group. I am an excellent doctor but also a perfectly trained soldier. I hope we will have an excellent collaboration.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm
Carlos looked at the new face and showed a friendly smile.

"Anastasia?" he replied to her. "I think I might of heard of you before. Oh, that's right! Your medical skills are quite renowned in the Dark Symphony. I never thought I'd ever meet or work with you, so I must say it's my very good honor to meet you."

Carlos motioned to her outside.

"I think we should head to the deck," he said. "Everyone else will be out there and we should be hitting America soon. If you ever get the time, you should meet them all. Brilliant fellows, all of them."

Carlos walked outside on the deck with her to wait for the others to meet up with them as they neared the shores of the United States of America.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 pm
Ion would just be looking towards the shore of America. What at a beautiful country it was, after seeing only European countries for over 300 years it gets old, but this place seemed to be something brand new to him. He just kept on looking out into the sea, when a man walked up next to him wearing a large trench coat, long boots, and a fedora that covered his face. Ion just turned and looked till the man talked.

" Helllloooo....my name is.....Wolf Blitzer. "

Ion just thought to himself on how this guy just liked to say things bluntly, but he didn't think any more of it. He stuck his hand out to the other guy who kindly shock it. Then Ion said to him.

" Name is Ion Zeklos. "

Ion just smiled and kept looking towards the shore.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 pm
The ship kept getting closer and closing to land of freedom, America. Carlos stood at the outer deck, leaning on the railing to view the majestic Statue of Liberty.

"I can't say that it's nice to be in America again," Carlos said to himself, "but that statue gets me every time."

The ship cruised past Lady Liberty and finally docked at the port, where the tons of people finally departed from their great journey. Carlos gathered his fellow comrades and they went off the boat with each other.

"Welcome to America," he said to them as they walked onto the streets of New York. The weather was quite gloomy, as a misty fog fell over much of the area, blocking out much of the sunlight. They travelled out of town quickly via ferry and began to walk through the countryside.

"As you all know," Carlos said to his team members, "we will be traveling to Sleepy Hollow, New York. There is rumored to be a strange spirit that rides a horse, lopping peoples' heads off as many times as it can with its sword. Also, it is headless, but that's not the important part. We should be there soon, but we have a little bit more of countryside to walk, so keep moving."

Carlos resumed walking and backed up to Irene, a little concerned about her condition.

"How are you doing so far?" he asked her. "Is the wound still a burden on you?"

((OOC: This would be a good time for small conversations with each other before the action starts))

Last edited by Chef on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:42 pm
Vlad has gone through the ship ride in relative silence until they landed. Seeing the Statue of Liberty, and at the distance, the great metropolis of New York City was obviously an amazing sight to behold. He had never left the European Mainland before, so this was as much a venture as it was a job. Hefting his weapons onto his shoulder, he walked down the long gangplank and congregated with his comrades from the Dark Symphony.

As they traveled through the more urban environments of New York State, he couldn't help but notice the vibrancy of the nation. It spoke wonders, and made him realize the true backwardness that the Europeans had always judged Russia as being. Of course, there was no place like home, and he saw faults within the United States as well. He was quiet most of the way through New York, not really talking to anyone as he gazed around the far reaching country sides.
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm
Salvatore walks along the street with the crew and looks out the opening, he shows anger making him realize how he walked hundreds of miles in Romania with no sleep. "We should just get a car" he says out loud.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:20 pm
Wolf Blitzer would continue to walk with the group until he had seen an abandon farm just out of the clearing of the fog for a quick second in which he had dashed away from the group and into the barn. In hopes that the person he was waiting for would come. His plan needed to begin.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Wed May 12, 2010 5:03 pm
Irene quietly slipped away from the others and follow Wolf Blitzer into the barn, she shut the door behind her and turned to face him.

''What do you want?'' she asked.
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Thu May 13, 2010 10:23 pm
" Good little pup....... " , Wolf said as he began to take off the clothes he had on as a cover.

As he began to get undressed all that was basically noticeable was that he was pure gray and had no feature's about him. The body was muscular, but that was all the detail it had from the back. Once the creature turned around it was the same there was nothing on his body, he was blank. Though the face had something on it, something odd. He had a mouth and eyes, but the eyes were filled by spiral effects and the mouth just seemed to be full of scribbles. The beast stared at Irene.

" Well hello hello Ms. Williams. My name is Justice, I am a Humonculus and today is your last day here on earth. " The humonculus spoke constantly holding the same smile that he had had before.

After the small introduction, Justice had burst forward towards Irene reaching here in only a second not giving her a moment to react he sent his fist flying forward straight into her stomach with a lethal blow for a normal human. This blow had though made her fly back towards the wall of the barn. He stood there smiling down at her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum