Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

OOC Topic of Destruction! - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC Topic of Destruction!

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Alright, it's been decided. Bleach will take out the last three humungo revenants and then we will be able to move on and continue.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm
There's a couple of characters that haven't interacted in the IC, basically, since we were fighting the revenants. It wasn't really a big deal for a while, but seeing as we've gone drastically beyond that point, I wouldn't mind knowing what's happening with said characters. I've basically held out from posting for that reason - Not too sure what's going on there, so thought it better to ask and wait.
King Calamity
King Calamity

Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm
My character was lost due to a time paradox, because I found I didn't like him and am in the process of replacing him.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:50 pm
The only character that has had something very major happen to them is Irene, really, since she was attacked by a vampire on a ship and Ion held it off. We've basically just taken a ship to America and have now landed, so we are going on a brief detour to travel to Sleepy Hollow to investigate some strange sightings.

If anyone has anything they'd like to tell about their character, just say so now, as I don't think anything major but the vampire attack happened on that ship. I'm not really sure which ones you haven't talked to before, but since the incident with the revenants, nothing major has happened to anyone but Irene and Ion.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Sun May 02, 2010 5:46 am
I'm guessing the Valkyrie and fellow cohort aren't around, because they were scratched, and that wouldn't matter, seeing as they never met up with the rest of the group anyhow. But what about Alex?
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun May 02, 2010 3:01 pm
Yeah the Valkyrie and the other guy were Luchiaros' old characters that he replaced with Irene.

Alex hasn't really been in game for a while, since MR.RPG hasn't been posting. He's just there at the moment, since I can't really do anything else with him.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Mon May 03, 2010 8:42 am
Cool cool. Will try to post again soon. Smile
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 pm
Post coming soon Sirah!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum