Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

OOC Topic of Destruction! Empty OOC Topic of Destruction!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 pm
Alright, everyone! Here is the OOC topic of destruction (note: please do not destroy any of the furniture here, as it was quite expensive!). I am sorry for taking so long to get this up, here I am now!

Feel free to ask questions, or say any type of OOC thing you can think up...
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

OOC Topic of Destruction! Empty Re: OOC Topic of Destruction!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:50 pm
Cool, cool. ^.^

While on the topic of, thought it wise to ask; Which, exact, model of Vampires & Werewolves will be using for this roleplay? Thought I'd ask, as the exact nature of the Vampire & Werewolf mythos and lore does tend to change between cultures, books, movies, sources and etcetera.

I was also thinking I wouldn't mind asking (not sure if I'll do this or not, but was thinking about it), how do you feel about Werewolves/Vampires with their afflictions steadily under control and working for the good guys? In other words, non-crazy Werewolves/Vampires working to kill other crazy Werewolves/Vampires and etcetera.

I was thinking something like that may be fun, but, it's not a necessity. Have plenty of other ideas also.

Also, are we going with all natures of mythological creature, great and small, or restricting it to a limited base? Thought I'd check. ^.^
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:02 pm
Great questions, Maiko.

First of all, the Vampires, Werewolves, and other creatures will be, for the most part, chaotic evil, so to speak. The Vampires are mostly a noble race, living in mansions and such, while Werewolves are uncontrollable beasts that terrorize the forests without mercy or care. There will be some diversity with this, as I don't really have any concrete rules for this.

Yes, I was thinking of having good Vampires/Werewolves, as a few people have asked me about that already. I'm talking half-Vampire, half-Werewolf, etc. There are some full Vampires that can be good, but not many. For Werewolves, half-Werewolf would be the only option for a good alignment, as full Werewolves are crazy creatures. Regular Werewolves are in their wolf state constantly, as half-Werewolves switch from wolf to human form each night (you become a half-Werewolf by being bitten by the Werewolves). If you were a half-Werewolf, you would not be able to control yourself in wolf form, although if you were some kind of scientist, you could have some sort of shot or potion that makes you able to control yourself in that form.

So yes, these races will be playable, though I wouldn't like an abundance of them.

We might go with all natures of mythological creatures, and we might not. I don't really have any limitations, so if you have any suggestions on the things we are going after, just say them.

I hope I answered your questions! Very Happy
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 am
Oh! pick me! pick me! I have lots of mythological creatures up my sleeve!
Chef
Chef
Admin

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:22 pm
I think I will make a suggestion forum for you guys and your suggestions of creatures we should face... *goes of right now to make one*
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Alright, everyone. The game will definitely start today! Sorry for taking so long, but I was giving everyone time to make their characters!
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:38 pm
Some time during this game, we will need to face both zombies, and maybe zombie crocodiles.. that would be a challenge. XD
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 pm
Zombie crocodiles?! Awesome! Go and put some suggestions up, Bleach!

I'll be sure to make us go through some haunted marsh at some point for zombie crocs.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm
Yesssss. I will think of other wacky enemies. XD
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:22 am
Yup; Sounds good! Thanks for answering my questions; I'm fairly satisfied with that. ^.^

Edit: Could you remind me what exact year and date the RP is starting at again? I can't recall what it was. I know in the original proposal thread for this RP that you included it, but I've been having difficulty locating said thread, and I'm wanting to do a bit of background research into a few things before I post my character profile. Thanks. Smile

Last edited by Maikuolan on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Prefer editing over double-posting.)
Chef
Chef
Admin

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 am
There isn't exactly a set time for this RP, but I would say it is in the early 1900's. Because of the added steampunk style, I decided not to have an exact time, just a general idea.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:10 am
Cool, cool. I reckon I know exactly what I'll be doing then. Razz
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm
So, how does one kill the revenants?

And get in the Chatbox Chef!
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:00 am
'Twas just going through some of my favourite music, listening to some stuff to help me think whilst doing my work, and listening to one particularly favourite song of mine, one originally written by an awesome Israeli duo, I thought.. This, would make an epic theme song for Nocturnal Bane, should we ever need one. Perhaps just something cool to listen to if you guys need ideas for this thing. ^.^

Infected Mushroom - Dracul.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm
Interesting, Maiko. It would be cool to have a poll/discussion on the main theme song for Nocturnal Bane. I think that the Bount Theme Song from Bleach would be a good candidate for Dracula's theme. Not sure what I'd personally want for the main theme, though.

That Infected Mushroom song is very psychedelic! I like the name of it...
Phantom
Phantom

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 pm
Anything by Within Temptation off their silent force CD would be awesome.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 pm
It appears that a few days have passed without any new posts now. Razz
King Calamity
King Calamity

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 pm
That's my fault, sorry. I'll post soon today.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:39 pm
'Tis cool.

Apparently, the next post is reserved for DeadWonder. However, quite some time has passed now since the last post was made, and to be honest, I'm not too sure how I feel about continuing to reserve said post.

How about, if he doesn't post soon, we could have him simply not be there? His character is supposed to be a vampire and all; He could quite possibly have been there, fighting with us, and just mysteriously disappear without explanation only to reappear later or something.

Also, in the last post that I'd made, I'd created an opening for another player to take, of which hasn't been taken, whereby I'd sniped one of the knights as they flew past "another hunter", unspecified as to who is was.. Just thought I'd ask if anyone wants to take it or not, otherwise I'll post something in my next post to clear it up so that it doesn't not make sense.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm
He requested a post, and I am getting tired of waiting as well. I thought he was going to post soon, but apparently that wasn't the case. I plan on wrapping up this prologue soon. I apologize for the wait, but after this chapter things should go on a little quicker, as I will not be waiting on any more people.

Whoever wants to finish the last three giant revenants can do so anytime. So Maiko (or whoever else), if you wish, you can take the chance and allow us to continue. If you still wish to post, DVP, I would do so quickly, as we can't wait forever.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum