Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davenport's Task

+5
moom241
Canterbury
-Lexci-
Merc
Ducky
9 posters
Go down
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Davenport's Task - Page 16 Empty Re: Davenport's Task

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 pm
Amber tried to restrain her smile and continued to walk, watching her feet as she moved forward.
Canterbury

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 am
Chef wrote:Al lit another cigarette.
Dylan found himself walking closer and closer to Al. "Nothing like a good o' second hand smoke. Especially when I find myself running thin."

Ducky wrote:With that she started towards the hills."Where to Cabbie?"
"Just an earshot away."

As the group gradually moved towards the hills, the terrain became increasingly barren and rocky. Dylan peered onto the side of the rode and spotted something half buried. He and a few others pulled it out of the the dirt and brushed it off. It was a sign that has fallen off its post and read:

Warning: DO NOT ENTER. Violators will be dealt with.

"Looks like we're not invited," Dylan remarked. The group continued their trek off the road to avoid any detection, and also to go through the suggested path of the backhills.
Ducky
Ducky

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:06 pm
Rae chuckled softly under her breath."That's never stopped me before." She grinned and motioned for him to lead the way. "You sir, are trustworthy. Do continue to lead."
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:04 pm
Al looked at the warning sign and laughed.

"I can't say how many times I have seen these things," Al said with a grin. "Well, seeing as I'm still here, it doesn't seem these signs work very well. The people guarding may have guns, but most couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a sniper rifle that shoots rockets. I don't think we have anything to be afraid about, but I have been wrong a few times.... or many times."

Al took out his pistol in case of emergency and turned the safety off.

"Lead the way," Al said to Dylan. "It's not like anyone else knows where to go."
Ducky
Ducky

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Rae chuckled and shook her head."Yeah, I'd rather stay on the safe side then wonder if they have a renegade trainer." She ran a hand through her hard and surveyed the group."Damn we're getting rather large. Perhaps when we find a good area for a basecamp we should begin working in shifts?"
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:29 pm
Neil would had basically been silent for this whole trip had just been sitting back and watching the people around him with great interest. He had been attempting to pull together all the information that he could about these people, he had to know about them to make sure that he was safe.

" When we do reach camp I will watch all night, usually don't sleep anyways. "
moom241
moom241

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 pm
Eric walks past the sign. He takes out a bottle, and swallows the same type of pills he took yesterday. "Sorry for losing it," He places the bottle of pills back in the bag, and takes a drink from his canteen. He sticks his hand in his pocket, and rubs his clover. "We're lucky not to be dead already, guess it works,"
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm
Amber examined the sign, rather facinated, she picked it up. "I'm taking this. It will be an interesting subject. I haven't ever seen a sign quite like this one. It's so worn and full of texture." she said out loud, talking to herself more than anyone else. She then stuffed it in her sack and walked forward. She skipped a bit ahead of Eric and then stopped. She turned around.
"wait, Which way are we going again?" she asked, blushing a little.
moom241
moom241

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 pm
"Anywhere not here, just keep moving," Eric said. He walks on, head down.
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 pm
"Okay," Amber replied patting Eric on the shoulder as she pasted him walking in the same direction, huming as she went along.
Ducky
Ducky

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 pm
Rae sighed softly and looked towards the horizon."What to do..where to go....who will we meet? "She closed her eyes and placed her hands behind her back. "Lets find a camp soon."
moom241
moom241

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 pm
"Okay sure, just walking is dull anyways. We should consider ourselves lucky, not a thing has come after us so--" A loud growl cuts off Eric's sentence. A pach of wild dogs leap down from a nearby ridge and charge the group, one lands on Eric, and they roll to the ground, the dog snapping at Eric's throat.
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 pm
Finnaly regrouping with the others, Zane sees Eric being attacked by the dog. "Down, boy." He says, followed by a loud crack from the M14 he was carrying. Zane shoulders the weapon, then draws his Beretta M9, then dashes up to the pack. "Any more ass to kick?"
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 pm
Amber turns a bit startled and swiftly takes the hammer from her hip. Looking around she desperately swings at one wild dog that seemed to find her a promising snack.

"Not today my friend,"she grunted as she swung once again. Once the dog was on the ground she twisted her M14 to the right position and shot it, where it lay limp on the ground. She turned away and covered her mouth, trying to keep her last bit of food down.

She looked around again and her eyes widened when she saw the 11 or so beasts growling and barking in the clearing before them.
"dear god....." She aimed for a shot.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum