Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davenport's Task

+5
moom241
Canterbury
-Lexci-
Merc
Ducky
9 posters
Go down
moom241
moom241

Davenport's Task - Page 4 Empty Re: Davenport's Task

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:42 pm
Ducky wrote:Rae groaned and crossed her arms."Damn, well we could always try to send a message by bird. However I'd greatly appreciate it if we did not draw any more guns unless we are in battle. My god this is an odd senerio." She turned to the guy with the needles."Who the hell are you?"
As I said, my name is Eric, I have medical expertise, and I'm supposed to keep you from dying from an infected wound, or poisoning.
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:44 pm
moom241 wrote:
Ducky wrote:Rae groaned and crossed her arms."Damn, well we could always try to send a message by bird. However I'd greatly appreciate it if we did not draw any more guns unless we are in battle. My god this is an odd senerio." She turned to the guy with the needles."Who the hell are you?"
As I said, my name is Eric, I have medical expertise, and I'm supposed to keep you from dying from an infected wound, or poisoning.

Zane had little time for this "doctor". "But, you just rush up from nowhere, and expect us to accept you? Where the hell were all of you during that meeting? Do you even know our instructions?"

Zane still had the gun in his hand. He put it away.

Now, he violently threw off his out jacket, revealing armor plating all over his chest and arms. "PREPERATION. IT SAVES."

Last edited by Merc1 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:45 pm
Rae sighed softly and looked at Zane. "Which direction do I need to travel Zane? I do not have the patience for fighting. So either you boys get your acts together or I'll take you all out in my own way." She frowned and stared them all down. "YOU HEAR THAT BOYOS?"

She calmed slightly and nodded. "We accidentally left one behind, though she was a bit spacey."
Canterbury

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Dylan: "I'd think he's perfect for our "group." We got a rambo, a healer, a pretty lady, "backstabber" Dylan, not to mention that bird and the other guy(1) who seems to be following us around."
----
(1) The Davenport Rep?

Last edited by Cranberry on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:48 pm
Ducky wrote:Rae sighed softly and looked at Zane. "Which direction do I need to travel Zane? I do not have the patience for fighting. So either you boys get your acts together or I'll take you all out in my own way." She frowned and stared them all down. "YOU HEAR THAT BOYOS?"

She calmed slightly and nodded. "We accidentally left one behind, though she was a bit spacey."

"Argh, I apoligise. We need to continue this way." Zane replies, jerking his thumb over his shoulder has he puts his jacket back on. "They can't follow us, either way. Let's go."
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Merc1 wrote:
moom241 wrote:

Zane had little time for this "doctor". "But, you just rush up from nowhere, and expect us to accept you? Where the hell were all of you during that meeting? Do you even know our instructions?"

Eric sighs Why do I have to deal with this? "I'm not expecting you to trust me, I'm not telling you who I am, I was asleep until about five minutes before I met you, and the instructions were to explore for liveable places so we could expand out of Davenport and try to repopulate,"
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:51 pm
moom241 wrote:
Merc1 wrote:
moom241 wrote:

Eric sighs Why do I have to deal with this? "I'm not expecting you to trust me, I'm not telling you who I am, I was asleep until about five minutes before a met you, and the instructions were to explore for liveable places so we could expand out of Davenport and try to repopulate,"

"Um, mate, I'm not sure what you're smokin', but I don't plan on "repopulating" any time soon. And, if you can't wake up on time, you expect me to do something so much as letting you HEAL me? Good God man, no thanks."
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm
Rae chuckled and headed in the direction Zane had motioned."Any repopulating I do will not be controled by the 'Group'. People have survived without their control and I'm determined to break free." She started walking off with a smile on her lips.
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm
Merc1 wrote:
moom241 wrote:
Merc1 wrote:
moom241 wrote:

Eric sighs Why do I have to deal with this? "I'm not expecting you to trust me, I'm not telling you who I am, I was asleep until about five minutes before a met you, and the instructions were to explore for liveable places so we could expand out of Davenport and try to repopulate,"

"Um, mate, I'm not sure what you're smokin', but I don't plan on "repopulating" any time soon."
"Oh no, that's not us, that's who they send out after us. We do the dangerous part, and find any patch of land that can grow one little weed, and then they send out families to live there, and refill the empty space. We will get our first dibs, but the rest belongs to "repopulation.
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm
The radiation started to crackle as Rae and Zane started off;it was quite noticeable. Zane heard the man say something, then laughed. He didn't even look back.

"Don't worry about the radiation, it's normal. Strangely enough, this radiation is "man-made". Litte do most people know, this isn't actually "radiation". It's just a field of non-lethal gas, kept constant by hidden sprayers located around the perimeter of the tower. It is completly harmless to everything but your eyes, nose, and ears. It's basically like tear gas. I was just calling it radiation so they would possibly loose some faith in the trek across it. But, we shouldn't daudle, the filters in these masks arn't industrial-grade, they won't last forever. Now, that's another "Company Secret" that we won't be sharing."
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Rae nodded and smiled as she walked with Zane. "I've wanted to leave for so long. I'm glad that we can finally escape the company." Rae continued walking, their pace easilly getting them across the field. In the distance she saw the cleaner fields, new fauna growing ranpently.
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:06 pm
"Fun...goodbye whoever you are" Eric looked at the other guy there and said, "We're sitting right next to a huge field of radiation, and behind it is our only exit, what now?"
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 pm
After a few more minutes of walking, they clear the field. Zane slides off his mask and returns it to it's pocket. He then turns to Rae, saying,

"You have to believe me, I didn't want any harm to come to anyone." He pulls out his gun, aims at Rae, and pulls the trigger.

The only sound is a dry, raspy, click. "It wasn't loaded. It never has been. I've carried this gun for three years, three...years. And, I've never even fired it. The sheer bluff of a weapon scares anyone. And, it worked. I don't want to sound morbid, but I'll do what I need to, if I have to."

"Once again, I apoligize Rae." Zane took a look at the surrounding landscape, then continued walking.

Last edited by Merc1 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canterbury

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm
*Looks at Rae and Zane walking on*

Dylan: "They're actually taking off...Christ sake, the bird! Wonder why there's fewer virtuous these days."

moom241 wrote:"We're sitting right next to a huge field of radiation, and behind it is our only exit, what now?"

Dylan: "Up to date. Zane over there? He's group's Rambo. The pretty girl? Rae. Don't call her bird; that's "other one". Me, Dylan; and I'm apparently one of the many resident backstabbers."

*Points at Zane while he aimed his weapon at Rae.*

Dylan: "Obviously, you and Rae are the other "backstabbers." As for you, I don't like the name Eric. Too hard to come up with a nickname. Can't call you doc either; that's overused. Last name?"
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:33 pm
OOC: We've bassed through the radiation field, which is a good 10+ minute hike, including hills and such. We're not in visual contact.
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 pm
Cranberry wrote:*Looks at Rae and Zane walking on*

Dylan: "They're actually taking off...Christ sake, the bird! Wonder why there's fewer virtuous these days."

moom241 wrote:"We're sitting right next to a huge field of radiation, and behind it is our only exit, what now?"

Dylan: "Up to date. Zane over there? He's group's Rambo. The pretty girl? Rae. Don't call her bird; that's "other one". Me, Dylan; and I'm apparently one of the many resident backstabbers."

*Points at Zane while he aimed his weapon at Rae.*

Dylan: "Obviously, you and Rae are the other "backstabbers." As for you, I don't like the name Eric. Too hard to come up with a nickname. Can't call you doc either; that's overused. Last name?"
"Eric Stenn, can we try to make some progress now?...We're going to sit here until we die aren't we?"
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:06 pm
AMber had made a final run to her room for her gas mask knowing about the tear gas because she had had to repair them many times over. When she ran past the conference room, she saw the note of the meeting in the garden. She ran up to meet everyone just to catch them leaving about 100 yards ahead of her. She placed her mask on, then left outside of the huge tower, spinning around for a second in wonder. Looking back she saw Zane holding a gun at someone she didn't know, so she turned and passed through the ring of tear gas a ways away from the scene. slowly waiting for someone to continue into the ring. When she saw Rae and Zane leaving, she followed at a distance. Deciding to catch up with them right as Zane pulled the trigger of his gun and had finished explaining to Rae.

Walks up to the both of them. "Well I'll know better if you ever pull that on me, won't i?" Stops infront of both of you smiling. "Sorry to surprise you," Amber says while removing her mask and shaking out her hair, "I kind of was following the both of you. Now that I think of it, that was probably a little rude. But better to ask forgivness than permission, right?" AMber eyes totally innocent and matching her words. She smiles again. "So who was that guy back there anyway? I never went back to ask."
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm
"Heh. Consider it the three of us's secret. If we had to fight, I wouldn't go for the gun, I'd go for my Machete. Know this; it isn't coming out. Those men were Dylan and...Eric, I believe was his name. They were quite rude...." Zane trails off, noticing her mask. "So you knew? Good. Glad to know I'm not the only one in-the-loop around here!"

Zane looks back at the tower. "Goodbye, great behemoth, goodbye."
-Lexci-
-Lexci-

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:22 pm
"hmm. I see. I wonder if they'll ever find a way around that ring..." trails off. "And of course I knew. Who do you think fixes the machines that generate the gas when they're broken?"
Canterbury

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:37 pm
Dylan wrote:"Wonder why there's fewer virtuous these days."

*Sees Amber run past him before he was able to get a word out*

"And rude....Oi!"

*Grabs Eric by the collar and goes after Amber*

Shortly after Amber's arrival, these two arrived. And like that, all five members of the same group are finally a group.

Last edited by Cranberry on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum