Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davenport's Task

+5
moom241
Canterbury
-Lexci-
Merc
Ducky
9 posters
Go down
Canterbury

Davenport's Task - Page 3 Empty Re: Davenport's Task

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm
*Stalkerishly emerges from behind a tall plant*

Merc1 wrote:"I don't quite know about the others. Dylan mentions trading alot. Hell, he could trade our lives for a hamburger!"

Sorry your royalty, but us poorboys got to scrimp and scratch to survive. However, I never knew we could trade away someone else' property now. Did they just past the law?"
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:38 pm
Cranberry wrote:*Stalkerishly emerges from behind a tall plant*

Merc1 wrote:"I don't quite know about the others. Dylan mentions trading alot. Hell, he could trade our lives for a hamburger!"

Sorry your royalty, but us poorboys got to scrimp and scratch to survive. However, I never knew we could trade away someone else' property now. Did they just past the law?"

"Nice of you to arrive. C'mon."

Zane's mood changes immediately as he turns back to Rae.

"Of course. The possiblities are endless out here, we can go any direction. First, I'll take you to the best thing out here; Natural Earth. It's a self-run camp, lead by normal people. It's like a small town. It's operated by...oh, about 50 people or so. I know the owner actually, so we should be fine."

Outside of the compound, the atmosphere changed drastically. There was a harsh, dry wind, and a damp smell. After walking a short distance, Zane says.

"Don't worry, it gets better was we go. Due to all the machinery and such in this area, the radiation is actually quite strong here. There's an extremely dense field of radiation that we NEED to cross, if we want to see greener pastures; literally."
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:45 pm
Rae smiled and nodded."Alright that sounds like the best place to start out. How long have they been apart from the compound?" She held her hand in front of her face to protect from the wind as they walked. As they got closer to the field she winced slight."Why hasn't the company cleaned this area? It looks as if the workers just cleaned until this point and then left."
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 pm
Eric ran into the garden area, and spotted the others near the edge. He jogged up to them. "I'm leaving with you," He said. Eric took out the medicine vials, looking through them. He reorganized his pack, shouldered it, and headed for the door.
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:50 pm
Rae blinked and looked at the male."And who are you?"She looked at him, eying the medicine vials with distrust."I'm not fond of doctors."
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm
"I'm Eric, let's go" he said, and started walking off, not bothering to see if they were following.
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 pm
Zane lightly grabes Rae by the shoulder.

"This just got bad. We need to go, NOW!"

Zane starts sprinting out of the compound, away from the two strange men.
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:01 pm
Rae groaned softly under her breath and followed after Zane, her bag securred to her body as she ran. "WHY ARE WE RUNNING?" Her hair trailed behind her as she ran.
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Shouting over the storm, "A DEEP FIELD OF RADIATION WAS LEFT FOR A REASON; ESCAPEES. DAVENPORT FEARED THAT PEOPLE WOULD ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE, THROUGH THE FIELDS. THIS IS WHY THEY LEFT THE "RING" OF RADIATION!"

By now, they were approaching the field. They slowed down.

"We were running...because...I recognized....one of those men..."

Out of breath, Zane sat down, pulling out two gas masks. "Put it on, we'll need it."
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:10 pm
Eric watched as the others run ahead of him. Great, I'm going to die of radiation poisoning now, fun. Eric sprinted after them, and finally catches up with them, out of breath. "Warn me next time,"
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Rae followed his direction and put on the gas mask."Mind checking the straps for me?" She turned her back to him, eyes scanning their path for any sign of the other two people. She jumped as she saw the newbie.
Canterbury

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm
OOC: Ducky, do you already have a story line planned out for the game like a major event, or are you just going to let this run freely?"
----
moom241 wrote:Great, I'm going to die of radiation poisoning now, fun. Eric sprinted after them, and finally catches up with them, out of breath. "Warn me next time,"

"Live and let learn, Sir. Eric. We already got ourselves a Rambo
" *points at Zane* "Sit back and kick it?"

*Yells at Rae & Zame*

"I don't blame you for trying to run away from yours truly, but haven't we left out a certain bird?"

Last edited by Cranberry on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:18 pm
"Straps are good." Zane said, sounding very robotic now, due to the mask.

Zane notices the newcomer. "Sorry man, we only had two masks. And, I'm not even sure if you're welcome to join us. We know nothing about you, and you just now popped up. I suggest you join that other fellow." Zane pulls out his pistol, aiming it at Eric; his hand steady. "I don't want this to become violent, especially infront of Rae. But, I'll do what I need to."
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:21 pm
OOC: Free Game^^ I know the backstory, and unfortunately that's all I really can offer. This universe has endless possibilities. Hmm, I have an idea

Rae blinked at the gun and stepped back from both men."What the hell is going on here?" Her heart beat loudly in her chest, her voice being muffled a bit by the mask. She didn't know who to trust...but she was leaning more towards Zane.
Canterbury

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm
Merc1 wrote:Zane pulls out his pistol, aiming it at Eric; his hand steady.

Dylan: "Well, so much more this Fellowship of the Ring."

*looks at Eric and offers a stick*

Dylan: "Want a smoke before you go?"
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:33 pm
"I never said I was going to shoot anyone, I just want him to step back. He comes running up, no introdictions or nothing, and a bag full of needles? I don't want any part in this."

Zane lowered the gun, but was still in a defensive posture. "Listen, I just want to get out of here, now." Zane looks around, searching for Amber. "Ah Hell, Rae. We forgot to tell her we were leaving. Well, too late now, I'm not going back, not with these two in my way."
Canterbury

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 pm
Merc1 wrote:"Well, too late now, I'm not going back, not with these two in my way."

"Yeah, we're bound stab your 9 millimeter with the needles of death."
moom241
moom241

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm
"Fine, when you're bleeding to death, shot in the arm, and can't get the bullet out, I hope you won't miss me," Eric turned, and walked away.
Ducky
Ducky

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:40 pm
Rae groaned and crossed her arms."Damn, well we could always try to send a message by bird. However I'd greatly appreciate it if we did not draw any more guns unless we are in battle. My god this is an odd senerio." She turned to the guy with the needles."Who the hell are you?"
Merc
Merc

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:40 pm
Cranberry wrote:
Merc1 wrote:"Well, too late now, I'm not going back, not with these two in my way."

"Yeah, we're bound stab your 9 millimeter with the needles of death."

"Buddy, you're not helping my mood. I'm trying to get somewhere, and I'm probally going to have to shoot something to get there alive and intact; I don't want to have to do so before I'm even gone."

At Eric's comment, Zane violently ripped off his outer jacket, revealing a bulletproof vest. "PREPERATION. IT WILL SAVE THOU." He yelled.

Last edited by Merc1 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum