Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
M4Eve
M4Eve

"Expansionists... Oh how they suck..." Empty "Expansionists... Oh how they suck..."

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm
"B-But, Chieftaness, we should take this opportunity to expand our borders and build more cities!"
"I've told you too many times that we will not expand our borders in this time. The raids by the Orks are increasing in frequency, if you haven't noticed."
"B-"
"No! When the raids have stopped, I will consider it further. You are dismissed."
The man simply nodded and left the room, while the tall woman turned to her left.
"Quintain, set out for another S&D."
The man nodded, and his hair bobbed up and down as he did so.
"Yes, m'lady." His words had a slight distortion, as if he were farther away than he appeared.
------------------------------------------------------
"Master Damian?"
"Quintain, old friend! What news?"
"The Chieftaness has ordered another Search and Destroy. I'm suggesting you take a caravan out to the Post out south, and hide your men inside."
"Quintain, you always were all business." He turned and went into the adjacent room, and then returned a few minutes later.
"Tell the Lady I've sent Captain Sammael out with his Bladesmen."
"Now that that's done, I've got a mission for the Third."
"Oh really now? What's that?"
"Orks were spotted east of the Bay. I want the Third Company out there now."
Damian relayed these orders to his courier, who bounded off obediently.
"They tell me, Damian, that a full squad of Swordsmen was killed last week?"
"Novices."
"Ah. What had them out so far?"
"Oh you know Metz. Always impatient and rushing to do things."
"Ork trap?"
"Aye."
And so the conversation continued.
----------------------------------------------------
On the Merchant's Path, the squad captained by Sammael was only a mile out from Citadel. The soldiers were hidden in the wagons, and the merchants' eyes looked left and right nervously.
"A pity you fools never look up." The voice did, indeed, come from above, and the next minute a group of Orks had surrounded them. At that point, all hell broke loose as the Bladesmasters burst out from their cover, and charged the Bezerker Orks.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

"Expansionists... Oh how they suck..." Empty Re: "Expansionists... Oh how they suck..."

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm
The Orcs charged out from their cover and began to assault them Caravan, they had not been expecting the Blademasters band for a moment were confused. But the biggest among them, an Orc named Orglump quickly shouted out orders

''Hurh! Form up you's lot and dun give 'em a chance to's flee!'' he called to the others

The Orcs did as commanded and attacked with greater ferocity. Their cleavers and swords were everywhere it seemed as they hacked and slashed wildly, a couple of them fell back and began to use bows to assist their sword-wielding kin.
M4Eve
M4Eve

"Expansionists... Oh how they suck..." Empty Re: "Expansionists... Oh how they suck..."

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 pm
The Sergeant Combat Captain, Sammael, charged through and over the Ork band, and cut down as many as possible before reaching an Ork archer. He then sliced through what armor it had, his sword splattering blood everywhere, and began ripping into their ranks, crying vengefully; "For Citadel!". Meanwhile, the Blademasters swept their swords left and right, dancing their dance of death. Orks fell around them, and when there were no more around them, they charged to fight those still standing. Currently, only a single man had been slain, but the battle was not yet done.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Fri May 14, 2010 8:31 am
Orglump watched as the other Orcs fell to the Blademasters, he gave a toothy smile and turned around. A moment later there was some shouting in Orcish and he returned followed by Black Orcs, a larger and stronger race of Orcs.

''Git 'em boyz!'' he roared

They didn't need any more encouragement, the Black Orcs charged the Blademasters with Orglump in the lead. As the neared Orglump leaped high into the air and landed in the center of them with his two choppas ready. He let out another roar and began swinging them at his foes, the Black Orcs raised their weapons as they came within range of the Blademasters. The battle had only just begun.
M4Eve
M4Eve

Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm
"Get some reinforcements, Brother!" Sammael ordered a Blademaster, who turned and ran back the whole mile they'd traveled. Sammael in the meantime charged the Black Orkz, and it was slaughter, the Orkish horde being no match for Sammael's elite squadron of Blademasters.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum