Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
M4Eve
M4Eve

Evelyn, Fallen Jedi Initiate Empty Evelyn, Fallen Jedi Initiate

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm
Character Name: Evelyn S. Eve
Race: Human
Faction: None
Appearance: Tall, thin, dark brown (waist-length) hair, frost-blue eyes, tanned skin, well-muscled, athletic
Personality: Withdrawn, cold, and collected to strangers, but is calm, friendly, warm, and comforting to friends.
Affiliation with Other Factions: Former Jedi initiate, no other connections.
History: Once a Jedi initiate, she left the Order after finding that her mother had died. Since then, she has traveled far and wide, though kept her lightsaber to remind her of the past.
Clothing / Armor: An old Initiate's robe, a pair of dark-gray pants with a dragon design patterned in (Hand-sown into the pants), dark-blue shirt with a symbol across the left shoulder (Similar to aSpace Marines' Fast Attack icon).
Weapons: Old (double) lightsaber(Permafrost crystal), Blastsword (mostly decorative), CR-2 pistol
Extra Gear: Holoprojector, Datapad, Credit-stick, power packs/cells, toolkit
Private Starship's name: Runesong
Starship's Details: Helix-class Interceptor

Notoriety: Shadow
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Evelyn, Fallen Jedi Initiate Empty Re: Evelyn, Fallen Jedi Initiate

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Not bad at all. For one thing, welcome to LS! I am the founder of these boards, so if you have any questions, never hisitate to ask [PM] me, or Redcoat, the other admin here.

Anywho, your character is [ACCEPTED]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum