Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Karei Cortano = Jedi Knight Empty Karei Cortano = Jedi Knight

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:08 pm
I have never once in my life as long as I have been forum RPing, RP'd as a women, so.. I think I might for SW, along with Bain.

For anyone wondering why I am making another character, it is so that I can have someone from the light side, therefore giving the other players a better understand of what the Alliance of Light is currently going through, something Darh Bain of the True Sith, cannot do. ^_^

And for all who are wondering, what the word Karei means, it is Japanese for "Beauty".

Character Name: Karei Cortano

Race: Human

Faction: Jedi Order / Jedi Knight

Appearance: Karei has long silken brunette hair, emerald green eyes, and a slender physique. She has tanned skin, appears quite fit, and her eyes give off a laid-back personality. She is somewhat taller at around 5'10'', and weighs around 120 lbs. [She also has nice thighs and bewbage! ^_^]

Karei Cortano = Jedi Knight Painty_Jedi_by_Saehral

Personality: Karei is quite a lively individual, enjoys being out with friends, and is as her eyes give off, tranquility and an easy-going temperament. Karei is usually nice to others, no matter who they are or what race, unless of course they threaten her or her allies. She is loyal until the end, trustworthy, and is a great leader. Her skills in persuasion are unmatched in the Order, thus giving her a title of "Mediator" to the other Jedi. In battle however, she will be quite serious and a stalwart opponent, as strong as any Master.

Affiliation with Other Factions: Karei is on very good terms with the Alliance of Light.

History: Karei grew up to a poor family on the outskirts of Coruscant. She, as a child, would take on various odd jobs to support the family, as her mother was clinically ill. Her father, since she was born, had disappeared from her life. At the age of 12, she saw her parents die from a incurable disease, thus making her following years rather tough and sad. She had no siblings, and not as many friends, as she grew up away from others. However, she found one day, in her old home which was run down and out of shape, at the age of 13, she found that she was able to move things without touching them. This odd occurrence frightened her, so she shut herself out, and she became somewhat of a recluse to the rest of society.

Days later however, a knock came to the old homes door. As she opened the door, frightened as if the one knocking would kick her down and berate her for being the cities freak, she closed her eyes tight and ran into the darkness of the home. A kind voice reached her ears as she shook in a corner of the room. An eye opened slowly to see a man in tannish robes standing in the doorway. He asked if she was alright. He approached her, causing Karei to close her eyes again, fearing another beating, as other city dwellers had done time before, but she found the mans hand on her head. She opened her eyes and saw him kneeling before her, a kind smile and eyes of compassion, something she never felt before, gazed onto her.

"Do not worry young one, you're going to be alright. I will care for you." The man said allowing his hand to her.

Karei took the hand, cautiously, and the man led her away from the house.. the home that had caused her so much pain and sorrow, would be left behind forever. Karei never looked back. The kind man was none other than a Jedi. He felt her pain, as well as her affinity with the Light Side of the Force, and made it his mission to find her, and care for her. From that day forward, until Karei was 17, the Jedi trained her in the ways of the Order, the Force, and the use of a Lightsaber. The Order agreed wholeheartedly that she should be trained and agreed to allow her to become the Jedi Master's Padawan. Since the age of 13, she was trained, and readied, for the world of the Jedi. By the age of 17, she was pronounced a Jedi Knight by the Order, and allowed to accompany her old Master to the Council Meetings.

She always kept close to her Master, who she had since been calling "father" as he was able to care for her more than her biological father ever did. Their relationship was undoubtedly that of a father and daughter. When she was made into a Jedi Knight, her father Raam Cortano announced that as soon as she showed the proficiency of becoming a Master, he would give his position in the Jedi Counsel to her. The Council, with Grand Master Yoda, agreed with his proposal.

Since becoming a Knight, Karei has been active in the Jedi Order, becoming a veteran of many battles and well known within the Alliance. She is currently trying to achieve her goals of becoming a Master.

Clothing / Armor: Karei wears two different outfits depending on where she is. While on Coruscant, Karei will wear the Jedi Knight's tan or white robes with a cloak, hood, and boots. While in the battlefield, she has worn that, as well as a Leather cuirass of sorts, dark tan tight pants, and her boots along with her cloak and hood.

Weapons: Karei wields a Gold Lightsaber. As soon as she becomes a Master, she will use her father's Green saber. She is also quite proficient with the Force, with the rare ability to use most of the advanced moves.

Extra Gear: Karei always seems to carry a small sketchpad and pencil, as she loves to draw in her spare time.

Private Starship's name: The Lone Angel

Starship's Details: It is the usual Jedi Starfighter, although painted in a red hue with black markings.

Notoriety: Notorious
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum