Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Populace of Legacy Society!

+6
Kamikaze_X
Luchiaros
Chef
MR.RPG
DJ.
Gath_Stormer
10 posters
Go down
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Greetings Populace of Legacy Society! Empty Greetings Populace of Legacy Society!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm
I have been looking for a roleplaying community for some time now. Well, atleast one that didn't have any overwhelming stench of idiocracy or any "COME FOR NARUTO AND ANIME RPS-CYBER!" and that such. I believe from what I observed I may have found one. I hope this works out well and I intend to be a valuable addition to your site and hopefully roleplay...a lot.

In closing I would like to just say. HELLO EVERYBODY!

With Care,
~Gathius Ray Stormer III
DJ.
DJ.

Greetings Populace of Legacy Society! Empty Re: Greetings Populace of Legacy Society!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm
Welcome to forums Gath. Glad to have you here. Very Happy
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Greetings Populace of Legacy Society! Empty Re: Greetings Populace of Legacy Society!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm
hey! welcome to the site! we have plenty of RPs that could use some players.
Hope you enjoy your stay

☺️MR.RPG
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Welcome, Gath. I think you will find that there are many diverse RP's here that you will enjoy. I hope you like it here!
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Welcome to Legacy Society, enjoy your stay and if you have any questions then just ask
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm
It seems people here are rather welcoming and fast posters. I hope I can keep up but I might be a little slow during the school weeks.

Thanks to everyone for their greetings. I feel loved. The only thing that could make this day better would be if I had a pet panda.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm
Well hey, finally some new blood, eh? Welcome to LS, Gath. I hope you enjoy your stay, and never hesitate to ask a staffer a question if you have any. I am Bleach, the founder of this place. We also have Redcoat, my secondary Admin. There is also Merc, who is the Mod here at LS.

So, as I said before, have fun, meet the small community, don't be daunted by our relative insanity (especially in the chatbox) and drop any of us a PM if you need assistance.

~Bleach
DJ.
DJ.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 pm
Its cool. You are loved. :3

Greetings Populace of Legacy Society! Fakepanda1REX_468x305 There you go.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 pm
I will overlook the laser eye. YAY PANDAS!

Thank you for the welcome BleachKing. Now if only yall didn't post so fast. This isn't going to be like continuous will it. I don't think I can keep up with like 4 or 5 posts a minute. Maybe I just hit a hotspot.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm
Yes, there are days when posting is pretty quick (although not so much in actual roleplays) and others when activity goes at a nice pace. Plus, I am sure everyone wants to welcome the newcomers quickly so they can settle in! afro

Last edited by Chef on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm
No no.. it's just when new members come around, everyone online who is usually bored our of their skulls, or posting in the various RPG's here, seem to flock straight toward the intros to give their own greetings. XD

LS is a easy going site, there are days when RP's and the site itself is quite busy, but it is never to the point of having people post in a thread every three minutes. No worries. =)
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:07 pm
Ok that's a relief. Thanks for using me to satisfy your bordem I does help quite a bit to be welcomed so strongly.
Redcoat
Redcoat

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:13 am
Welcome, Stormer! I'm Redcoat, administrator around these parts. Feel free to, as Bleach said, drop anyone a line if you've any questions.

Formalities out of the way, have a good one. I hope to see you around!

Watch out for landmines! Very Happy
King Calamity
King Calamity

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 am
New member. Cool. The King welcomes you. king

I am self proclaimed Resident Grammar Nazi and incredibly slow poster.
Ducky
Ducky

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:08 am
A heartfelt Hello from one of the few females on LS! My name is Ducky, and I bring the insanity occassionally. Honestly I'm a nice person so don't be afraid to talk with me Smile Again, welcome to LS and I hope you enjoy everything we have to offer here Smile
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 pm
Surprisingly, as I look at my member list... we have a lot of girls that have joined the site, however only two are frequent posters. XD
Ducky
Ducky

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 pm
Heh, that's cause I highly doubt Tere is gonna be back. She doesn't like guys for company unless she's considering dating them, and apparently the guys here are too geeky for her. Meh. I love yall anyways Wink
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm
I continue to appriciate the welcomes. I am glad to see so many member willing to help and with a nice attitude.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm
Well, just as a bit of info, much of the population here migrated from some of the older sites I hosted, or from the original site, Pandemic Studios.. as well as RPGF. However, there are other here like you who are completely from elsewhere, which is always nice.

So, everyone here is one big happy community, I am sure in no time you will be one of us. XD
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm
And by one of us he means a psycho xD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum