Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Chapter I: Visions of Death - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter I: Visions of Death

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm
Alexandros looked up to the sky as the storm clouds gathered and he knew what this meant.ed his belongings and ascended to the temple. As he entered it he saw Ares and Kratos talking, he bowed his head in respect to Ares.

''You honor me with your presence my lord.'' he said

''I did not expect to see you here son of Athena,'' Ares ''I can offer you nothing to help you on your quest except advice, my advice is this, careful where you tread and trust no one outside of your company.''

Alexandros thanked Ares for his advice and turned to Kratos

''Are you finished here? We should be moving before the storm hits.''
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm
Kratos nodded to Alexandros, allowing him to leave the Temple. Turning back to his father, he promised that he would bring honor to him and his family. But the biggest promise he made, was that they would end the war. Ares looked pleased and put a hand to Kratos' shoulder, just before he disappeared back to Mount Olympus. Kratos stood back up from where he knelt, and started off out of the temple and down the hill. When he got to the gates, he said his good-byes to all the civilians who stood.

The adventure would start now. Even with such painful farewells, a feeling of excitement welled up inside the demi-god. He would experience what he had been honing his talents for at it's most harshest degree. He was the son of the God of War. War was his true domain, Sparta however would always be his true home. With the gods and his father looking down to him, he felt hope that he would return from whatever hell they were to enter, whether it even be hell itself.
Semum
Semum

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am
Eneas approached the two heroes. Until this moment he was unobtrusive, as it was good for him not to be noticed. But now Hades demands information about their strategies and for that he will have to become a friend of Alexandros.

"My Lords, the men are becoming inpatient. They want to continue our quest."

Eneas wanted them to start to trust him, maybe even become their right hand. So he could get all of the information he needs.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 am
Alexandros turned to Eneas

''We're leaving now, our journey shall now begin truly,'' He said ''Once we are on our way I will inform you all of our destination.''

Then packs were lifted and soon they were on their way. As Sparta faded away into the horizon the only sound that was made was the sound of sandals hitting stone as the group trudged down the road. Alexandros was glad to finally be on the move again and away from the big cities of Greece.

Hours turned to days as the company continued on their journey to the entrance to Hades. Now they were only a few days away and Alexandros had yet to inform them of their mission. As dusk arrived he held up his hand to signal a halt.

''We camp here for the night.'' He called to them

His words were met with smiles and cries of joy and soon the men were busy setting up camp. As they gathered wood and put together tents Alexandros walked into the middle and spoke.

''I'm sure all of you are wondering what our purpose is, and you deserve to know so I shall not hold back any longer,'' He said ''The Gods of Olympus have called us together to put an end to a great threat, some Trojans have entered Hades and in hopes to gain their aid they have started to release the Titans, we must put an end to this before it is to late, now I know some of you do not want to enter Hades but Olympus has called upon us and we can not say no to the Gods!''

As he finished the sentence a loud shriek rang out form above and it was quickly followed by more. Dark shapes appeared in the sky and descended rapidly towards the camp.

''Furies! Prepare yourselves!'' Alexandros shouted

The twenty Furies descended upon them with ferocity and soon battle was joined.

((OOC: Furies are close to humans in appearance but they have wings, talons and sharp teeth. They also have a leathery gray skin and are very strong.))
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:14 pm
Kratos looked with wonder at the flying creatures high in the sky. As they got closer however, diving like birds at their party of travelers, Kratos' face became a grimace as he looked at the fell demons. They were indeed Furies, as Alexandros stated. He donned Ares' Corinthian Helmet, hefted his great Hoplon Shield from his back, and spun his doru spear in a single hand. As he stood against them, his presence was indeed menacing. A single Fury had flew at him with such speed that Kratos found it hard to track. It gave a hideous screech as it shot past. It's steel sharp talons nearly scratched his face.

These beasts are persistent!" Kratos stated to no one in particular.

As the thing turned in the air and shot back toward him, Kratos gave a massive roar. With his arm, he swung his Hoplon straight into the Fury. He heard it's skull crack, therefore his last and final blow to it was the rim of the shield into it's face. Just to make sure it was quite dead, he hefted his doru and stabbed its neck, causing a splurt of odd colored blood to dribble out.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:19 pm
Obelix picked up his great sword and brandished it towards the approaching beasts. His stature remained calm and focused, even though these terrible things were coming at them with every intent to kill them.

"Furies?" Obelix said as he saw them descend upon the men like rain. "Very well, then. By the Gods will I will defeat these creatures."

A Fury charged at Obelix, its talons out and ready to slash him. He lifted his sword and blocked the attack with blunt force, returning a deadly counter swing, that the creature barely dodged. He swung full force at it, but it jumped over the attack and charged at him, giving him a small cut on his shoulder.

It attempted to deliver a fatal blow on his head but he lifted his sword just in time to cleave its head off in a destructive swing. Obelix flung the blood off of his sword and preprared for another Fury.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:36 pm
Alexandros ducked as a Fury flew over him, he leaped for his shield which rested next to his tent but was to late, the Fury returned and lashed out him. He dodged most of the attack but it landed a few claws ripped through his unarmored arm, he let out a grunt of pain but slashed out at the Fury with his Xiphos. His sword cut through the leathery skin of the monster and drew blood but that was not enough to kill it, after a second or two it lashed out again. As it swung it's claws at him he kicked out with both feet and hit it in the stomach sending it backwards, he then leaped to his feet an d charged towards it with his Xiphos ready. He brought the sword down with one quick motion into the Furies neck and looked away as purple-ish blood squirted out, he then stood up and wiped blood of his face. He turned and grabbed his shield and readied for another Fury.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Mon May 03, 2010 9:26 pm
Kratos brought his blade's edge through another Fury, hewing it down to size. His shield bashed into the body of one more that flew straight to him. Bones broke, and a scream was heard as he plunged his Xiphos into it's chest. The last of the Furies were dead, on the ground in a pool of their own blood. Kratos wiped clean his blade and sheathed it, silently thanking his father for good fortune. Looking to Alexandros, he waited for the next set of orders, and the will to advance.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
As the last Fury fell Alexandros turned to make sure everyone else was okay, as he did so a voice rang out that echoed through the forest.

''Foolish mortals! Hades is no place for you, turn back now before you face your doom!'' It called out

''Show yourself! I am not afraid of those that that are to scared to come out where everyone can see them!'' Alexandros retorted

No reply came and after ten minutes of waiting Alexandros turned to the company, he removed his helmet and wiped sweet off his forehead and then sheathed his sword.

''Clean up the camp and then get some rest, we leave at dawn,'' He said to them ''We have tarried for long enough.''

He then washed his face and hands in a nearby stream and then went to his tent for sleep. The rest of the company soon was either sleeping or sitting around the fires talking, most were uncertain about their mission but none the less they would join Alexandros.

Dawn found the camp packed up and the company marching down the road towards a dark mountain. Somewhere in its roots they would find the Gate to Hades.

((OOC: This ends Chapter I, Chapter II should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow...))
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum