Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Calamity
King Calamity

Chapter One: The Journey For Redemption Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter One: The Journey For Redemption Begins

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm
"I would gladly undertake this mission," Wolf said, stepping forward, "I would be honored to have a part in personally ending the tyranny of the wicked Simon Velmore!"
Chef
Chef
Admin

Chapter One: The Journey For Redemption Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter One: The Journey For Redemption Begins

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:59 pm
((OOC: Well, I guess it's macro time...))

So it was settled. Wolf, Dusaro, Edger, and Ian would be setting off in their group to go and topple the government that they all have learned to hate. They would be heading around each of the countries around them to gain their trust and march against Glovanian kingdom. Their first target would be Wyrlow, the icy lands of the north.

Ian grabbed his belongings and started to lead his small group north. It would be a tiring and long journey, but taking out Simon would not be easy. The four of them trekked the woody land, going over small creeks and climbing up hills. Ian suddenly stopped them and halted. He heard a small snap of a twig.

"Someone is here," he said in a hushed voice to them. Suddenly a loud battle cry was heard and a party of tomahawk weilding men started to run at them.

"Wyrlan mercenaries!" Ian cried out. "Defend yourselves!"

Ian pulled out his sword and pistol and prepared to fight.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Edger slams his fist on the table."I'll go kill that dog." He loads his crossbow and slides it on his back. He gets up from the table and walks out the door. "Well, are you coming or not? We've got a man to kill." He walks out the door sword gripped in hand with an evil grin on his face.

He takes out his sword, cleans the blood off and prepares to fight. He rushes towards the mercenaries and fires off an arrow into one coming at him. He slings the sword into another guy nearby and quickly goes after more.
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 pm
Dusaro pulls out his gun and sword and stands to face the enemy. while he stood there the mercenaries charged and Dussaro took shots as the ran towards him, as soon as they were within stikeing distance he slashed his sword cut ones throat and wounding another.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum