Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins Empty Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 pm
Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins InaGalaxyFarFarAway

The light has officially been clouded over in the Galaxy. Darkness has prevailed. Good, has lost to evil. What was once normality, has been twisted by a cruel fate, and is now an abnormality. The Galactic Empire stretches its wide arms across the galaxy, and has taken almost anything and everything within it's grasp. Billions of people now live in fear, not for themselves, no.. but for the world they live in. However, even with this pervading twilight that has invaded every corner of the galaxy, a small glimmer of light remains. Without light, there can be no shadow, it seems.

That light, though meager in strength and quantity, stays true and stands firm against the face of it's adversary. This light is the one hope for bringing down a terrible regime, and ending that which should never have been made. However, with this mad quest that the forces of Light must now follow, comes a great fear. A fear that if they should happen to fail, the last bastion of hope that they have provided for all.. would be lost. They must gather their resolve, their willpower, a stalwart constitution, if they wish to defeat the strongest adversary in the galaxy. These groups of people, are none other than what could be called, the Alliance of Light.

The Alliance is made up of certain groups who have taken it upon themselves, and for the moral good of the world, to take down that which has spread everlasting darkness. They are the Jedi, who have risen back to power since the calamitous destruction of the planet, Yavin IV. They have reformed the Jedi Order through the greatest sense of resolve they could muster, although it has yet to be based on Coruscant. Their gaze however, has started to shift toward their old home. The Jedi Temple beckons...

The largest of all the brave groups of people, happens to be the newly established Neo Republic. Though smaller when compared to the forces of the Empire, the new force of Clone Troopers number over the millions, and has been a constant threat to Imperial subjugation. Their base of operations has be remade since the destruction of Yavin IV, on Kamino once more. They now control two nearby planets in the same system as their headquarters, as they forced the Imperial troops to withdraw. Their army is almost as great as the Grand Army of the Old Republic, which has been previously crushed by the 501st Legion of the Empire.

Finally, the last group of people two make their power known in the Alliance, happens to be the Rebellion. Rebel troops, though less armed and armored than the Imperials, have fought against the Empire since before the destruction of Yavin IV. Their duty has ever been to bring an end to Sidious and Vader's regime. They, along with the support of the Neo Republic and the Jedi Order have long held their defense against the overwhelming power of the Dark Side.

Yes, even with these groups of people, who have directly acted out against the tyranny of the Empire, there are still some unsung heroes and heroines who work alone and yet have made a great impact against... or for the Empire. They are Jedi outside the influence of the Order, they are Sith without a Master. They are lone men and women who have grabbed anything that could inflict some hint of damage against the power above them, and held their ground as much so, as the Alliance has. Those people will have the most profound affect on the path of the Galaxy. They, will be the only ones who can decide who claims a complete victory over the other:

Dark or Light

And thus, the saga starts. Heroes and villains from across the galaxy will join together, to fight for their own beliefs, moral values, or even for someonelse's. Alliances will shift, friendships will be made.. and broken. Ties severed, or strung. Soon, the entire galaxy will be in a state of nature.. of chaos. These people will be the ones to end this, and mend the shattered heart of the galaxy, or obliterate all hopes of healing.

Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins StarWarsGameLogo

OOC:

You will start on planets close or far away, travel to others. The galaxy is your oyster, get a ship and take off! You will be the ones deciding the worlds destiny!

As a couple of side notes for the players:

Please, do not OP yourself, that ruins the game.
Posts should be as normal hosted RP's call for
This should be serious, so please do not make light of something I have spent so long developing

For your posts, use your imagination. Your character could be doing anything right now, bounty hunting, binge drinking at the Mos Eisely Cantina, fighting in a skirmish, eating a salad... I could care less. Just be aware that major battles will be posted in another thread made by myself or D_W. Those will come just a wee bit later. Also, players MAY fight each other depending on who side they are on, but try to save it for later or during a battle. Develop your characters life a bit. Also, those on the same side can meet up, become allies.. this is such a free game, do what you want unless it somehow could drastically mess up the main story of the game.

Any questions that you have, do put them in the OOC thread.

last but not least, do enjoy yourself.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins Empty Re: Chapter 1: A New Saga Begins

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:59 pm
Coruscant, home to all number of people and one of them today was Thane Krios. On the 213th floor of a building there stood a man wearing an imperial uniform. He was talking to someone on a comlink while looking out the window at the city.

''… Yeah, I'm sure he's onto me,'' he was saying ''Listen Jenk, I know that the Imp agent is gonna be coming here soon so I just want you to tell me how to get out of here.''

The door to his room opened but he continued talking to Jenk, a lone figure walked towards him.

''Listen Jenk, I need to get off this rock before...''

''I don't think he can help you now.'' the intruder said

''What the...? who are you?'' the Rebel said ''Wait, no it wasn't me I swear, I'm not the agent you're looking for.''

''Sadly, you aren't,'' the intruder replied ''He's outside your window.''

The man turned around and looked out the window

''Where? I can't see him.''

The intruder walked up behind him and shoved him out the window

''That's because you didn't look down.''

The Rebel agent fell fast and hard, halfway down he smashed into a speedercraft and killed the driver. The one who pushed turned and left, as he went out the door he dropped a datapad.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:13 pm
A lone starship flew over Telos IV. It was dark black and sinister looking. It looked like it was one of those old Jedi Starships. It was flying around the north pole of the planet, searching for a place of old that was forgotten long ago. There was rumored to be a hidden Jedi Academy here that had been abandoned long ago.

Dro Zand piloted the ship, looking out of the window left and right for a specific hub that served as a front for the academy. He was a Kel Dorian wearing dark robes that looked like they belonged to a Sith warrior. He was missing an arm and a lightsaber hung from his waist. He had been traveling for many days, searching for a certain woman that had caused him much suffering and pain. Her name was Areta Octhar. He was hell-bent on finding her and nothing would stop him from accomplishing his goal.

Dro finally found what looked to be the main hub and landed on the snowy cap. He got out of the ship and started to walk through the snow towards the hub. He had heard of this ancient Jedi Academy from another Jedi he had "interrogated" while searching for Areta Octhar. There were supposedly a couple Jedi here studying that could know something of her whereabouts. Dro entered the hub, going through the automatic door. It closed behind him, the temperature instantly changing from cold to warm. The inside of the small hub was hardly anything special. It had a gray exterior and there was nothing but an elevator leading downwards into the base.

Dro walked over to the elevator, pressed the button to summon it, and walked onboard. He went to the lowest floor and departed off of the elevator after a short ride. The look of place here was very different that upstairs. It was a circular room with chairs all around. It was obviously a former meeting place for Jedi, but everything was quite ruined now, due to lucky scavengers that made it here. There was a woman crouching down inspecting something. She had brown hair just like.... Areta. Dro pulled out his lightsaber and turned it on, the red blade of energy appearing. The woman turned around in fright.

"Wh-who are you?" she asked, scared out of her wits. She groped at her lightsaber and drew hers as well. Dro had a good look at her face and concluded that she was not Areta after all. She was just another Jedi that deserved death like the rest of them.

"Death," Dro answered slowly. He lunged at her unexpectedly and slashed at her fiercely. She brought up her blue lightsaber just in time to block the blows, but she was caught offguard. Dro blocked an attack from her and both their lightsabers were locked together, each of them pushing back to overcome the other. Dro suddenly kicked her away and used force impale to throw the lightsaber right into her stomach, pinning her against the wall. He walked up to her as she struggled to stay alive.

"Do you know the Jedi Areta Octhar?" he asked her, a menacing tone in his voice.

"Wh-who is that?" she replied, choking on her words.

"Then you are of no use to me," Dro answered. He grabbed his lightsaber and pulled it out of her cruelly, making her topple on the ground dead.

"Another worthless lead," Dro said to himself, putting his lightsaber on his belt. "If the man who gave me this information about Telos IV was still alive, I would kill him slowly for this."

Dro Zand started to walk away to leave this worthless place when suddenly he heard footsteps. Another Jedi? he thought to himself. He turned to see an older man crouching over the remains of that peon he had just slain a little while ago. The man looked up to him with a look of hate.

"You-you monster!" yelled the man, pulling out his green lightsaber. He charged at Dro and prepared to strike a lethal blow on the Kel Dorian. Dro pulled out his lightsaber and barely blocked the attack. This man is stronger than I thought, Dro thought to himself. He is clearly not a Padawan like my last opponent. He must be a normal Jedi. Definitely not a Master or Knight, though.

Dro kicked the man away and charged at him with another swift attack, overwhelming the man with fast attacks. Dro held his lightsaber over his head and slashed downwards at the man, hoping to kill him with this final blow. The Jedi pulled up his lightsaber just in time to block the attack. Their blades were now locked together, as they both tried to push each other back.

"Your moves are filled with anger," Dro said, trying to provoke the Jedi. "Hate is a path to the Dark side. Clearly you are blinded by me killing your friend over there."

"You are wrong!" the Jedi replied angrily. "This is for my friend!" He suddenly jumped back and charged forward with a thrusting attack. Dro dodged to the side and stabbed the man in the back as he flew past. The Jedi toppled over, killed instantly by the blow, as the blade went through his heart.

Dro put his lightsaber back on his belt again, and went back to the elevator. His work here was done. He had gained nothing from this conflict but a few more Jedi on his death count. He now had no leads as to where Areta would be now, and he had no idea where he would go next. He was thinking of going to Tatooine, as the cantinas there seemed to hold lots of people with information. Dro pushed the button to return to the surface of Telos IV, and left the scene with a free conscience.
King Calamity
King Calamity

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:25 pm
The black freighter Revenge dropped out of hyperspace over Telos IV. The unsettling freighter entered the atmosphere, landing on top of an old, supposedly abandoned Jedi temple. The ship's pilot had a frightening grin on his face. Dace Kurgan had come to the temple on Telos following rumors of Jedi hiding out there. As his ship descended, he looked at the Jedi Starfighter landed there. There's definitely Jedi here, he thought to himself, and his grin extended a bit more as his body quivered slightly with excitement. He loved killing Jedi, and they were rare prey these days.

The Revenge landed, and Kurgan stepped out, onto the snow covered ground. He saw a Kel Dor in dark robes walking to the starfighter. He reached for his lightsaber. No way he's a Jedi, Dace thought, I can feel the anger pulsing out of him. I also smell a recent kill on him. Dace concluded this mysterious Kel Dor had stolen his prey. He drew his saber and fiercely force pushed the Kel Dor.

"I came here to kill some Jedi," Dace said, "although it appears you've already done that, so I suppose you'll make a fine consolation."
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:36 pm
On the planet of Tatooine a lone figure sits on a bar stool within the Mos Eisely Cantina. From afar, one would hardly notice who it was from under a hooded cloak, although it was fairly obvious it was a women, judging by the slender curves of their body. She sat over the bar, silently sipping from a mug of some sort of liquid. She slowly stood up and payed the bartender a couple of credits for the drink and walked out.

Men who were playing pool at one corner of the room, or those sitting quietly eating their meals, glanced up and then stared as the "brunette beauty", as a drunk man called her, walked out of the bar. Calls from bar-goers ensued as she walked out and down an alleyway onto the main street. The hustle and bustle of the city soon overtook her as people started to pass her by; workers with heavy boxes in their hands, merchants trying to sell goods, or mothers and their children walking hand in hand.

Karei smiled at this as she walked down the street. From up ahead, a group of Imperial Stormtroopers on patrol in the city approached. Karei's smile turned to a face of indifference as she walked on, paying them no heed. If they were to get into a fight there on the main street, innocents could be caught up in it and get hurt. However, as she started to pass the patrol, a yell came from one of the troopers.

"Halt! You're a Jedi, aren't you?!" The Trooper insinuated as he leveled his blaster rifle to her chest.

Karei's eyes grew wide in surprise for a moment but suddenly found that her Lightsaber was slightly visible through a seam in her cloak. With great speed, Karei force jumped onto a near by building. The troopers yelled after her, firing a few red-bolted shots toward her, although missing.

Karei bounded from rooftop to rooftop in order to get away. Every tip her boot hit the rock of the roof below, her jump was high with a blast from the force. She landed in a large open courtyard and ran to the center. The courtyard was surrounded by buildings and was in the shape of a circle. She stood in the middle, wondering if they followed her, and to her shock... they did.

Reinforcements ran into the courtyard from all alleyways surrounding the circle. She was surrounded by at least forty Troopers, all with their weapons raised. She slowly lowered her hood, allowing her long silken hair to flow in the slight breeze. She threw off her cloak, revealing her slim leather cuirass. The Stormtroopers saw as she looked without fear onto her enemy.

"Freeze.. come with us quietly, Jedi." One of the troopers, supposedly a officer commanded.

"That... I cannot do, I'm sorry." Karei said in a kind, although soft voice.

She slowly pressed a finger against the right side of her neck, there seemed to be a wire running from there and into her outfit. It was a comlink. A roar was suddenly hear overhead, and all the troopers looked above. An small group of two LAAT's started to descend from the sky, bearing two squads of elite Clone Troopers and three other Jedi Knights.

The Stormtroopers started to panic, forgetting all about Karei and firing up at the two ships and those inside. The Jedi aboard jumped down and approached Karei. The troopers lowered by rappelling and awaited an order. The LAAT's however opened fire. With a simple wave of her hand, the Clones started to fire upon the enemy, who had taken cover behind large pillars. Bolts of red and blue shot back and forth in a hail. The Jedi nodded to Karei and ignited their own sabers. Karei herself followed suit, igniting her golden saber. A small battle had now begun in the very heart of Tatooine. The Empire, would hear of this quite fast.

Last edited by BleachKing on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 pm
Dro, caught off guard, smacked into his starship after being pushed by the strange Sith. He fell on his hands and knees in the snow and slowly got up, his anger increasing.

"Why is it that so many people wish death?" he said in reply. "Very well. I shall give it to you! Prepare yourself!"

Dro took out his lightsaber and ran at the man with surprising speed. He jumped through the air and prepared to plunge his lightsaber through the man's head.
King Calamity
King Calamity

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:57 pm
Dace narrowly dashed out of the way of the blow, and turned to his opponent. This warrior was truly skilled, but Dace noticed something else. The Sith had only one arm. Despite this handicap, he was clearly superior to many fighters. Interesting, Dace thought to himself.

He turned and delivered a large jolt of force lightning to his opponent. "I don't wish death," Dace said, "I deliver it."
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:07 pm
Dro pulled up his lightsaber just in time to block the lightning with it. The pure energy of the force was pushing Dro back. This man clearly is one with the force, he thought to himself. I will have to put him in his place. Dro started to walk forward, trying to push the lightning back at the man.

"You are a fool," Dro said to the man. "You are nothing compared to my power!"

Dro used force push once he was close enough to send the man flying. He jumped through the air towards him with his lightsaber, ready to kill the man in mid-flight.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:27 pm
Karei leaped into the battle with an unseen grace. She seemed to have that talent, one of the many attractive qualities about her, lending well to her acceptance by the Jedi Order. Her golden lightsaber danced madly in a series of flurries, ripping easily through the hard armor of the Stormtroopers near her. Two fell dead by her feet. Her emerald green eyes glanced to another trooper.

The Clones were bringing on their own heat, as Stormtroopers fell one after the other in the hail of blue bolts from their blaster rifles. The Clones all wore Phase-II Armor and had the Neo Republican seal designed on their pauldrons. Their weapons seemed to hold all sorts of personal modifications; from long range scopes, to flashlights and EMP grenade launchers.

The other Jedi who had arrived easily dealt the most casualties. As the Clone Troopers brought on a suppressive fire, the Jedi directly engaged the enemy, cutting through just about all who got into their path. The battle itself took nearly ten minutes, although to any soldier in war, ten minutes seems like a very very long time in the heat of battle. The Jedi stood in the field, their lightsabers still glowing in the daylight, and the Clones stood over by the landed LAAT's. The battle here was over, but Karei and the other Jedi had a grave feeling that the war on Tatooine had only begun.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 pm
Thane entered the dark room, he approached a console and pressed a button. The holographic image of Darth Vader appeared before him

''Bounty Hunter.'' Vader said

''Vader,'' Thane replied without any respect ''I killed the Rebel for you.''

''I know, we found his corpse and the corpse of one of our best agents, your handy work has cost us more then your worth Bounty Hunter.''

''Are you saying I planned to kill your Agent?''

''No, but our people seem to be dieing every time you kill one of our enemies, the Emperor is growing angry with you.''

''Yeah whatever, tell him I'm sorry,'' Thane said sarcastically ''Now about that information you promised me.''

''Ah yes, the Bounty Hunter must be paid, our spies last saw Starkiller on Tatooine, and he is still there so you might want to move.''

Thane cut communications and left, he had a Jedi to bring to justice.
King Calamity
King Calamity

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm
Dace flew through the air, caught off guard by the vicious push, and decided to make a daring move. He pushed away from the direction it was coming from to move back toward his opponent. For a couple seconds, He was smashed between the two opposing forces. That couple seconds felt like hours as the pressure felt like it was smashing every piece of his body. Finally, he pushed through and continued to fly toward his opponent, ready to strike with his lightsaber.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 pm
Dro looked in surprised at the manuever the man just pulled off. He cancelled his own fall by pushing himself back. Interesting move, Dro thought to himself. This man is clearly more than he appears to be. Dro raised his lightsaber and blocked the lightning fast attack the man sent at him. They both fell to the ground. Dro slashed at the man with furious anger flowing through his veins.

The attack was blocked by the man and their lightsabers were now locked together. Dro used all of his strength to try and push the man back, but they seemed to be equals.

"Give up now," Dro said to the man. "You have fought valiantly, but to no avail. Don't make me kill you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ships flew by the window as Areta Octhra ascended to the top of the tall building in the elevator. She wore her normal Jedi robes and a double bladed lightsaber was on her belt as always. Coruscant seemed very lively today, as more ships than usual flew around, narrowly missing each other. She was surprised there were hardly any accidents here.

She had been called by her master, Ordo Maan, to listen to some grave news that he had. She hoped it wasn't anything too horrible. She never took it very well. The elevator finally came to a stop as it finally arrived at its destination. Areta stepped out of it and walked down the narrow halls until she came to the door at the end that led into her master's room.

Areta opened the door to see her master sitting in the center of the circular room meditating. Ordo Maan was an old man. He had long white hair that hung past his shoulders and had a clean shaven face. His eyes were shut and his features where troubled.

"Master," Areta said, breaking the silence. Her master's eyes instantly opened. "You called me to give me some news?"

"Yes, that I did," Ordo answered. "Please sit down."

Areta sat down in front of her master in the meditative position, a concerned look on her face.

"What is it, master?" Areta asked him after a short moment of silence. "What is troubling you?"

"I have felt a disturbance in the force recently," her master replied slowly. "I felt the power of someone I had not heard or expected to hear from in a very long time."

"Who?" Areta asked, confused. "Who is it?"

Ordo closed his eyes and sighed.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Ordo asked her. "I assure you, this will not be pleasant to hear."

"I am ready for anything, master," she replied.

"The person's force power I felt a little while ago was someone that was close to us before," Ordo said. "It is Dro Zand.

Areta looked at her master in disbelief as she heard the words. She had seen her comrade fall in battle herself at that outpost!

"Dro?" she asked unbelievingly. "That can't be! Dro died a year ago!"

"It appears that is not the case," Ordo said with no hint of emotion in his voice. "I felt his force power emanating from Telos IV as I was meditating on some things. He has done some horrible things. He killed a padawan and another Jedi. Areta, Dro is a Sith now."

This was too much for Areta to handle at one time. Dro was alive and now he was one with the Dark side?

"Why? Why is this so, master?" she asked, tears coming to her eyes.

"He is fueled by incredible hatred for one he believes to be responsible for the loss of his arm." Ordo continued. "He thinks this is you, Areta. He wants to kill you."

Areta bowed her head and closed her eyes.

"It's all my fault," she said. "I left him behind at that planet. I was sure he was dead. He got shot so many times, I didn't see how it was possible. I have to end this. I have to get him to return to the light side."

"He is very strong, Areta," Ordo replied. "Once he sees you he will try to destroy you with all of his might."

"I don't care," Areta said, standing up. "I am willing to put my life on the line to redeem his soul. Where did you say he was?"

"Telos IV," came the soft reply of the master. "He will be gone by the time you get there, though. I will keep in touch with you to tell him where he is going, if you feel up to the task. I have a strong connection with him right now."

"I am ready for anything, master," she said, leaving the room.

"And may the force be with you, young one," Ordo said, closing his eyes.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Tatooine, a desert wasteland home to thugs, Hutts, criminals and other garbage, they were all the same to Thane. The Shadows Lament orbited the desert world scanning for a certain ship. He doubted he would find the Rogue Shadow, the sister ship to the Shadows Lament, but he tried anyways. Suddenly his scanners went crazy, something was wrong

''Dammit! He found me first,'' Thane said as he jumped into the pilots chair ''K7, get the engines up and running, we're going in fast and hard.''

K7-L1, his advanced protocol droid moved his hands quickly over the console

''Engines at frill speed Master.'' K7 replied

Thane made a mental note to finish building K7, he then took the controls and piloted the Shadows Lament toward the surface

''Defecting engine emissions below Master.'' K7 reported

''Don't worry, we'll get him this time,'' Thane replied ''Take the controls, I'm jumping out.''

Thane stood up and headed for the airlock, he grabbed his blasters and sabers from the rack and opened the doors. Looking out he spotted Starkiller running towards the Rogue Shadow and planned his attack. Thane leaped out and landed on the ground in front of Galen

''Who are you?'' Galen shouted over the noise of the engines

''Don't you remember me Starkiller?'' Thane said with and evil laugh ''I remember the day you almost killed me.''

''What are you talking about?''

''Raxus Prime, six years ago, you were destroying and Imperial facility and my team was there,'' Thane said with anger ''We were infiltrating it when the whole thing began to fall down around our ears, I was left to die under that Star Destroyer, luckily enough I escaped only to find out you were responsible for what happened to me, now look at me, this is all because of YOU!''

Galen stared at the man, he wasn't truly human and he wasn't truly droid, what was he? He tried to read the man but he couldn't , something was blocking him from the force, suddenly he felt lost and abandoned

''What are you doing to me?'' Galen asked

''Me? It's not me,'' Thane replied ''I am merely the bearer of your doom.''

Thane charged towards Galen, drawing his lightsabers as he did. He swung at Galen wildly not paying attention to where his blows were going. Galen parried each blow with ease and wondered why this psychotic cyborg thought he could beat him.

''You can't beat me or anyone unless you control your anger,'' he said as he dodged a lightsaber ''You must not give in to hatred or you will be comsumed by it.''

''You know nothing of hatred!'' Thane shouted as he swung at Galen

''You know nothing of me if you think I know nothing of hatred.'' Galen said as he brought the hilt of his saber down into Thanes head

''Very good my old apprentice.'' came a mechanical voice

Galen looked up at the sand dune the voice came from

''Vader.''
King Calamity
King Calamity

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm
Dace pushed against his opponent with all his strength. If I push with my whole body, he thought, he can't beat me. We're about matched in strength, but he has one less arm to push with.

Dace threw all his strength and weight into a great heave and pushed his opponent to the ground. He brought the blade of his lightsaber to the Kel Dor's neck.

"What is your name?" He said to the warrior, "I must know before I kill you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Gerik sat meditating in the icy cave. He had been meditating for hours, trying to join himself seamlessly with the force, and through it feel the entire galaxy. After a while, he began to feel a strong disturbance in the force. Before he could pinpoint where it was, he heard a strange sound. He got up and walked out of the cave to see a large droid hovering near the entrance. He quickly threw his lightsaber, slicing it in half. He looked at what was left of the droid to see the Imperial insignia on its plating.

"It appears Ilum is no longer the safe haven it once was," Gerik said to himself, as he walked to his old X-Wing the Talon, hidden in the snow, "I must be on the run once again. Perhaps I will try to find the source of that disturbance."
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 pm
Thane stood up and stared at Vader, anger covered his face

''You... you betrayed me,'' Thane shouted ''Somehow, I don't how but somehow you planned for this to happen, I thought I was working for the Empire, but the truth is, I was really being used to find Starkiller so you could have your way with him.''

''And I believed you were working for the Empire also Bounty Hunter,'' Vader replied coldly ''But I discovered that you were also working for the Rebellion, treachery is not something I take lightly Bounty Hunter.''

As Vader spoke a squad of Stormtroopers formed up behind him. Thane's mechanical eyes searched the area, then he found what he was looking for, a Imperial dropship, it must have landed while he was attacking Starkiller.

''Now, you two will come with me or die.'' Vader said

''I don't fear death Vader, you know that I would give my life to see the Empire destroyed.'' Galen retorted

''You would risk yours but not hers.'' Vader said pointing at Juno Eclipse, the pilot of the Rogue Shadow who was been escorted off the ship by a pair of Stormtroopers

''She means nothing to me Vader, and I too care not for life,'' Thane said spitting on the ground ''I only want to see Starkiller dead.''

Before Thane could react Galen had shoved him to the ground and was on top of him

''Listen Bounty Hunter, we can get out of this if we work together.'' he whispered

''I'll never work with you.'' Thane spat out

''Then die but die knowing that someone else will take my life thus stealing your revenge''

Thane though about it for a moment, he couldn't risk losing his revenge because of his hate

''Fine, but only this once Starkiller.''

The two stood up and faced Vader

''I'm sorry but we can't comply to your wishes.'' Galen said

''Then the girl dies.'' Vader replied and he signaled to the troopers

Before they could do anything the Shadows Lament moved into view and fired its lasers. At the same time Galen and Thane drew their sabers and charged the remaining Stormtroopers. As soon as he was inside the Ysalamir bubble Vader realized that if he stayed he would be defeated. Turning he signaled for the Stormtroopers to engage the two and then he boarded the dropship. Thane and Galen made short work of the bewildered Stormtroopers and then turned to face each other

''What were you thinking? You could have killed Juno with that stunt!'' Galen shouted

''I was saving our asses and hers, if you don't like the way I work then fine!'' Thane shouted back ''I don't really care because I'm going to kill you whether or not the pilot lives!''

Galen suddenly punched Thane in the face and knocked him out, then he turned and boarded the Rogue Shadow with Juno. As they left K7 came over to Thane and dragged him onto the ship

''I'm silly Master, next time I will be there sooner.'' K7 said after Thane had woken

''It's not a problem K7, will find him again and this time I'll kill him.'' Thane replied

The Shadows Lament left Tatooine and set a course for Nar Shadaa.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 pm
Dro looked at the blade in front of him with surprise. He wasn't expecting to be overpowered like that.

"I see you have used my weakness against me," Dro replied to the man. "My name is Dro Zand, and remember it well!"

Dro used force push and sent the man away from him. Dro stood up and held his lightsaber ready to defend against another attack.

"I do not wish to fight this battle any longer, although I will kill you if you wish to continue," Dro said to him. "This conflict is meaningless. It is clear we are near equals. If we continue any longer we will destroy each other. You seem to be a worthy warrior. What is your name?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 am
An LAAT, with two rotating blasters scanning the area, sped through the plain land scape, soon reaching the bounds of Mos Eisley. There, amongst an empty, well, empty aside from a few clone troopers, a Jedi and a pair of LAATs, different only in the fact that they didn't bare rotating blasters, and then quite a number of stormtrooper bodies.

"Looks like they've been busy, Tien. Little fun suckers."

"They didn't get all of the fun, Fenrir. Look. More stormtroopers."

"Oh. Looks like quite a number. I guess I'll open up with some well placed missiles."

"Try to avoid collateral damage, Fenrir."

"As long as they aren't in white plastic coffins, they should be fine!"

Tien rolled her eyes as Fenrir laughed. The latter hit the trigger, sending several missiles towards the stormtroopers. They hit, doing surprisingly little damage outside of sending a few stormtroopers flying.

"Oops. Roadkill."

"Roadkill requires them to be run over."

"They were killed in the road. Roadkill."

"Fenrir...You're quite the smartass."

The LAAT quickly swooped in, the clones manning the port rotating blaster opening fire, sending azure energy into the white-armoured enemies.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 pm
Karei shielded her eyes from the sun with her free hand as she peered up at the augmented LAAT with rotating heavy blaster cannons. She smirked as she watched the rest of the Stormtroopers go down as they charged down a causeway toward the courtyard. Easy to see, that the LAAT took care of them much faster than the ground troops would. Karei dis-ignited her lightsaber and attached it to her belt.

The Patrol Unit that had initially landed in the two other LAAT's walked back to the now landed ships, and sat within the cabin and waited for their mission to be pronounced over. Karei stood by the center of the courtyard and waited for the "special unit" to finish their sweep around the area of conflict. Soon however, the roaring of the cannon stopped, and the LAAT banked left in order to land in the courtyard.

It was odd. As Karei felt out with the force to see who was on board the LAAT, she felt a strange familiarity with one of the passengers within. An eyebrow shot up in surprise as she waited patiently for them to get out. She was of course, wearing her cloak and hood again. She wondered curiously of who would get off the ship and meet with her, as orders were to:

"Link up with the Jedi Knight in Mos Eisely."

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm
The LAAT set down in the courtyard, everyone inside getting out quickly.

Fenrir stepped down, followed by Tien, who gasped quietly.

"What is it?"

"The Jedi...she's familiar...somehow."

"I see."

They walked up to the Jedi, Tien greeting her first.

"We are Generals Tien Ordo and Fenrir Ordo. We were sent to meet a Jedi knight here in Mos Eisely. You seem to look the part."
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:45 pm
Karei, from beneath the shade of her hood heard the other Jedi's quiet gasp. She smiled, realizing who it was. She slowly lowered her hood and looked to the Jedi with her deep emerald eyes. Her face lit up in an instant.

"It is you, Tien!!" Karie said with her soft songlike voice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum