Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Desertback
Desertback

[WIP] Restructure Act of Sperare Impero Empty [WIP] Restructure Act of Sperare Impero

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:00 pm
The Templar Order Committee voted on a important proposition and was passed. The Restructure Act of Sperare Impero (Also first Templar Order Act) is the investment into the capital city making it the most advance city in the world.

Alot of the designs came from many universities each had student architects designing the New Solaris. Each sections where in the bill.

City Walls:

City Entrance:

The Templar City:
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

[WIP] Restructure Act of Sperare Impero Empty Re: [WIP] Restructure Act of Sperare Impero

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 pm
OOC: As awesome a project as this might be, remember that it is only 1572.... I'm not sure current technology can support such a new age building design as the ones given above - however in regards to such, I shall bring this by Red.

Also, Mt. Everest is only about 5 or so miles tall... you apparently have a mountain that is nearly ten. How do you survive up there bro? And how did you get the resources in a war-time environment to be able to conduct such a massive project? I assumed most funds were going into military, weapons, and defense against enemies. Not to mention reconstruction of Sperrare Impero and the parts of New Solaris that were war torn (and still are).
Desertback
Desertback

[WIP] Restructure Act of Sperare Impero Empty Re: [WIP] Restructure Act of Sperare Impero

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm
This is a long term project for the capital so it would take a very long time. Also the road also goes around the mountain. There would be a circular road around the mountain so each direction (North, South, East, and West) can access it easily.

The buildings are going to be sorta like that. But also there have been Civs with advance buildings for example the Pantheon of Rome.

Plus its still a WIP so there would be still alot of mods to it.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:50 am
OOC: Very true, and thank you for clarifying the mountain steps - As for everything else, I suppose only time will tell. Carry on then. XD
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 am
OOC: Got a few things I'd like to say about this (both good and bad, but nothing implicative), but literally only just got back home yesterday, sick with multiple things and have an aching shoulder, so don't feel like posting all that much tonight, so consider my post here a self-reminder for me to post later or chat to you on MSN if I see you (a good lazy man's alternative to a long winded reply). Overall, love the ideas. Just a few things I'd like to add though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum