Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Armos
Armos

[SIC] To Whom it May Concern [ATTN: DB] Empty [SIC] To Whom it May Concern [ATTN: DB]

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:21 pm
Sent by Grand Chancellor of the Dominion Wilhelm Dempsy;
To Current Leader of the Solari People
Date: CLASSIFIED
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To Whom it may concern,
I, Wilhelm Dempsy have taken command of the nation of Ironhull and am currently planning a devastating blow to a common enemy. The nation of Capua has shot down all negotiations of trade and good relations with the Dominion, prompting myself to take drastic moves into consideration. We recognize your power as a nation and extend our hands in an alliance, a hope that our two nations can prosper together in this world under the contention that we work together in ending Capua's annoying pride.

With your help, along with that of another potential ally, we can cripple the might of Capua and prove ourselves in the world.

Wilhelm dempsy
Grand Chancellor of the Dominion
Desertback
Desertback

[SIC] To Whom it May Concern [ATTN: DB] Empty Re: [SIC] To Whom it May Concern [ATTN: DB]

Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 pm
Sent by Dux Desislav Dmitriev, Dux of New Solaris and President of the T.O.S.N.S.
To be received by Grand Chancellor of the Dominion Wilhelm Dempsy
Date: Classified
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------

We apologize for the lack of response in the recent time. Our government has been established in just recent time. We would like to offer our recognition to your country. We ask for your nation to recognize our new Government.

We have a branch in our government called the Extrarius Divortium (Foreign Division) where a foreign ambassador can serve as a Legatus Senator(Latin for Ambassador). There is no power in the Extrarius Divortium but a Legatus has the ability to speak to not only I as the Dux but also the Templar Order Senate of New Solaris. If you desire any more information on this just contact me again on this proposition.

Dux of New Solaris & President of Templar Order Senate of New Solaris

Desislav Dmitriev -- D13

[SIC] To Whom it May Concern [ATTN: DB] Images12
Templar Seal
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum