Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Armos
Armos

[SIC] Meeting in the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: [SIC] Meeting in the Night

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:15 pm
"My crew aboard the Bravur know about our plans, as well as all the captains in my navy. We came here on a mission, Grand Admiral Theron, and we want your power and leadership on our side." Frantz let out another puff of smoke.
Oberon
Oberon
http://rpgfrontier.net

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:08 pm
Theron nodded. "I suppose you know that I will expect a salary," he said. I'll see how much I can take them for. If they're coming to ME for help... well, they must be desperate.
Armos
Armos

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 pm
"Of course, we expected no less." He blew smoke out from his nose.

"The Dominion will allow Theron and his allies complete diplomatic immunity in terms of pirate practices during the war as well as complete ownership of spoils and the chance to rule the open sea. We will also throw in 50% of spoils collected in capturing ships. All we ask in return is an alliance, protection from any ships under your command and your word that if Ironhull comes a knocking, you will answer our call. Really, these terms are completely fair, and if you decline and hold me prisoner my first mate has been ordered to open fire on your ship if i dont return in an hour. So tell me Theron, what do you say?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum