Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Redcoat
Redcoat

So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before? - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before?

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm
Khamul wrote:Is this guy Scottish or just some kind of Enthusiast? I hate it when people like other countries more than their own

Have some patriotism, man!

'Scuse me, sir? I would go on about just why patriotism is often a social ill, but that isn't the purpose of this thread, so I won't. Suffice to say that I cannot claim UK citizenship. I could claim ancestry--maybe--but you'd have to go back before 1867 for my country to be formally connected with Britain. Or, I suppose, technically 1982, but you catch my drift.

Anyways, DW... late introduction? Laughing I already know you, so HELLO AGAIN!
Chef
Chef
Admin

So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before? - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before?

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm
Who is this "Highlander" everyone's talking about, anyways? Razz

I am slightly confused as to why people are still posting here, since DW's obviously know around here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum