Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before? Empty So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before?

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:23 pm
Hey all, I'm Dark_Warden or D_W, some of you may know and some of you may not, anyways...

HI!!!!
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before? Empty Re: So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before?

Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 pm
lol, nice of you to finally introduce yourself D_W.

It is always nice to have some members from RPGF here too. =D
Khamul
Khamul

So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before? Empty Re: So this is where you introduce yourself? Huh, how come I never found it before?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 pm
Highlander wrote:Hey all, I'm Dark_Warden or D_W, some of you may know and some of you may not, anyways...

HI!!!!
So your a Scottish Highlander from Maine.

This is insulting.
Canterbury

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 pm
He's obviously from Maine, The Isles and not Maine, The Colonies.
Khamul
Khamul

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:04 pm
Is this guy Scottish or just some kind of Enthusiast? I hate it when people like other countries more than their own

Have some patriotism, man!
Canterbury

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:13 pm
Hey, no matter what, there will always be more Soviet enthusiasts, so take it easy.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 pm
XD The funny thing is that the soviets were crushed in the early 90's. XDD
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 pm
I like the Scots, their so flipping awesome but that doesn't mean I like them more the I like us Americans. But I do wish I was Scottish cause then I would like wear a kilt (I already do but I would wear my clan kilt) and just be awesome.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:48 pm
You need to learn how to play the bagpipes, then you can consider yourself a Scotsman! Cool
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm
I want to do that to xD
SovietSoldier
SovietSoldier

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Canterbury wrote:Hey, no matter what, there will always be more Soviet enthusiasts, so take it easy.

JEEEAAHH BOI!
Ducky
Ducky

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:03 pm
Heyya hun. Smile
Canterbury

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:35 pm
SovietSoldier wrote:
Canterbury wrote:Hey, no matter what, there will always be more Soviet enthusiasts, so take it easy.

JEEEAAHH BOI!

As in: Stalin this, Comrade that, blah blah Yea Spetsnaz!
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm
And whats even weirder is that tons of people from Pandy had the soviet-complex... quite annoying at times.
Ducky
Ducky

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 pm
Most slightly more intelligent-than average boys do dear. It's an unusual happening of the world.
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 pm
I just remembered that I'm part Scottish, both from my mothers side and my fathers side.
Khamul
Khamul

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:55 pm
Highlander wrote:I like the Scots, their so flipping awesome but that doesn't mean I like them more the I like us Americans. But I do wish I was Scottish cause then I would like wear a kilt (I already do but I would wear my clan kilt) and just be awesome.

How stereotypically racist. I don't wear a kilt all the time ( At weddings sometimes) and I don't play the Bagpipes and I don't eat Haggis (Only at special occasions I.e. St. Andrews day and Robert Burns day
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Wait, I'm racist because I like the Scottish and wish I was full Scottish?
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Khamul doesn't understand us American's it seems... sigh
Killamanhunter
Killamanhunter

Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:39 pm
I'm a west german enthusiast so... where does that put me...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum