Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Werl
Werl

A gathering of neighbours (ATTN: Maikuolan) Empty A gathering of neighbours (ATTN: Maikuolan)

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:58 am
Sent Per Will of His Majesty the King Samual III of Alba;
To Be Received by Dominante Trévutó.
Dated June 15, 1571.

Dear Dominante Trévutó;

It is my honour to inform you that I am planning a journey to Kšetai Rakhát in an effort to help bring the Holy Empire out of the dark ages. My plan in to arrive with some of my highest quality blacksmiths and miners to train a group of your subjects it these areas. I will also be brining a large variety of metals to start you off before your mines become fully operation able.

I will set sail once a receive a reply with the go-ahead. A barrel of coffee, yours to keep, will be withe me.

Along with this message, as a token of my appreciation, is a small piece of Albian. Rarer than diamonds and more precious than gold.

Sincerely

King Samual III of His Majesties State of Alba.

OOC: Albiun is a similar to Ammolite.
Werl
Werl

A gathering of neighbours (ATTN: Maikuolan) Empty Re: A gathering of neighbours (ATTN: Maikuolan)

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:06 am
OOC: I didn't realize how much you have to deal with at the moment. Change the date to when the conflict with New Solaris is solved.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

A gathering of neighbours (ATTN: Maikuolan) Empty Re: A gathering of neighbours (ATTN: Maikuolan)

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am
OOC: No worries. Yeah, I wouldn't have responded to this until other stuff is resolved anyhow. Also, just thought I'd mention, as I'm not sure if this is something that has been misinterpreted or not, but I do already have mining. The "Dark Ages" references is more in reference to culture and isolationism. Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum