Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting and Random Crap

+18
Khamul
Dice Roll
jbrians64
Killamanhunter
tonyiommi14
Maikuolan
Luchiaros
Shadow
Ducky
Desertback
Chef
MR.RPG
Dom Bom
King Calamity
the jack of clubs
Oberon
Canterbury
DJ.
22 posters
Go down
the jack of clubs
the jack of clubs

Interesting and Random Crap - Page 36 Empty Re: Interesting and Random Crap

Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm
HEEELLLLOOOO? IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?
Damn. Well just in case... How have people been? Its been quite some time since anyone has posted here I see. Avery long time... Anyone have a story to tell?
*wind howls*
*cricket chirps*
Fuck.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:49 am
Not doing too bad! Although, I don't think anyone seems to really come here anymore. '^.^

Most of us are still in communication via Skype - If you've got Skype, might be worth adding our contacts on there.
the jack of clubs
the jack of clubs

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:07 pm
Yes I see that. It's a shame no one comes around here anymore. I remember back in ye olde Pandemic days we were all quite close. Well... As close as you could be over an internet forum.

But yes I do have Skype. I haven't used it as of late because my computer fried and I am currently using a Chrome Book which cannot install Skype. But feel free to add me. My Skype name is geckoberry.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:04 pm
For whatever reason, it looks as though the actual box to post in has gotten smaller.... strange.

Also, good to see some people still show up here from time to time. XD Most of us remaining, go to RPGF, especially since LS died. Or then, I suppose we've just breathed a speck of life into this site again? Well, why not.

EDIT: Also, Jack, I'm definitely adding you. Whenever you finally get a chance to use Skype again, look for me (if you forget to accept my friend request or something): "kamikaze_x04" is my username.
the jack of clubs
the jack of clubs

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:29 pm
Hey Bleach! Good to hear from you! I will definitely be accepting your Skype request. Maikuolan just added me as well. I still have Skype on my phone and my iPod so I am able to use it on those i just don't that often because it drains the battery pretty quickly.
And yes perhaps there is a small chance we have breathed new life into LS. Wouldn't that be something? I am still in contact with DJ, Merx_Back, Wiiper77 and a few others over PSN, but a lot of people have sadly dropped off the map.
Also if you guys want I could add you on Facebook if you're interested. Given that I have been chatting on and off with a good majority of you fellas for a good 7 years or so I feel I would be okay with that. That's where I do the majority of my social internetting, just message me on Skype or on here if you want. Otherwise if that's not your thing its all good.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:51 pm
I'll definitely be adding you on Skype. And also, if you're ever interested, I definitely would check out RPGF. You should be familiar with the vast majority of everyone that goes there; though honestly, the site's mostly used for RPing now. All of the chatter is going on through Skype. Razz Nothing wrong with that, of course.
the jack of clubs
the jack of clubs

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 am
Alright sounds good. I'm not sure if I'll be joining RPGF though. I never really got into RPGing online all that much.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:11 am
Fair enough. You're not alone with that; people either enjoy it or not. lol

Hopefully we'll see you around on Skype though! You mentioned above that we were all fairly close "as far as a forum can go", but Skype makes it feel more like a long-distance friendship, rather than just members of a forum that occasionally talk to each other.

Besides that, I've been able to keep in touch with only one other Pandemite over the last couple of years through Skype, that being Joe.. err, well, what was he known as before? Khamul, I think... He co-GM'd with Jonny on "Last Stand of the Jedi Order" back on Pandy. That guy. XD
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:08 pm
Whoa. The box to post in has gotten smaller along with different than I remember.

Anyway, as Jack mentioned I keep up with him Merx, Wiiper, 707Officer, Kane, Ickus, RPG, and a few others(who I don't recall since they aren't online steam atm when I'm typing this) through PSN and Steam. Steam actually has a group for old Pandemic Members. You can add me if you want on Facebook Jack but just to forewarn you I rarely post status updates. I mostly just post pictures from pages I follow and things of that nature. Still, good way to contact me if you ever need to.

Online RPG'ing I never got into with the exception of the one I had on Creative Freedom. Successful for a while and of course died out because players stopped posting thus halting all progress of the RP and ultimately killing it. I get on CF now to chat with friends I've made and so forth but that is about it. I joined RPGF I think but haven't logged on in ages. I might do so just to check in with everyone who is still there that I know if they are.

Oh yeah Khamul, he was pretty awesome. With that being said if anyone wants to add me on Skype to continue contact feel free to do so. I don't get on much but I might here in the future.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:04 am
Oh wow, heyya DJ. Also, get onto Skype. Everyone from RPGF is always on, alongside a couple of choice Pandemites/SGSers/LSers. The whole gang, practically, along with a few others:

Me (obviously)
Redcoat
Nowe
Chef
Ickus / Specter / Durandal
Maikuolan
Archer
Lyon
Armos
Joe / Khamul
Ducky
Luchiaros / DarkWarden
Vithar
and rarely, but sometimes, TEG
And now sometimes JOC.

Get online once and a while! We need to catch up!

(PS: Skype name is "kamikaze_x04", if you want to find me. :3)
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:39 pm
I have added you and will now try to be online more than usual which was like...never..
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:05 am
Yes I know this will be a double post.

The site gets redirected to nothing now and I am only posting this using a cached version of the site I think or something? I have to stop the page before it redirects me to even post or browse now.... Sad
the jack of clubs
the jack of clubs

Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:12 pm
Yeah, sorry I'm not on Skype that much. I can only use it on my phone now since my computer fried. But you can send me a message anytime and I'll get a notification.
And DJ, sure I'll add you on fb. I'll send you a link on here. I don't post a whole lot either but what the hell. It would be cool to put a face to the name after all these years. Come to think of it I'm not sure if I've seen any of your faces.
I had kept in contact with many Pandemites for a while. I haven't talked to most f them as of late.
I still talk to you guys obviously,
Wiiper on occasion
and Killamanhunter,
xx_dom_bom_xx
Merx_Back
CCCP
Bangaro
EIRE fell off the face of the earth, along with Boom Boom which is kinda a shame.
I remember a few years ago a handful of us had a reunion on PSN. That hasn't happened for a long time.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:25 pm
I still sorta remember when that Pandemic account on XBL was supposed to be a thing. So much for that, considering LOTR Conquest died hard.

Could've probably been a good way to stay connected with a lot of people from Pandy...
Dom Bom
Dom Bom

Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:18 pm
Wow, it's been a long time since i've been on a forum. It's 3am here and I can't sleep and remembered this place... For those still alive, how's everyone doing?
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 am
Wow Dom, indeed it has been a while!

Everything's been fine, thankfully. Just finishing up this last bit of a final semester to end my college career. It's a little scary, but I'm eager to jump right into the graphic design field. So, wish me luck in finding a decent job. lol

How goes it for you?
Canterbury

Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:44 pm
Helloooooo nostalgia!

So for reasons unexplained, I don't ever use browser based bookmarks. Instead, I have a site where I store all my links. I'm pretty sure this is an antiquated way of doing things, but that's what I'm used do.

Anyways, scrolling down the list of sites, I see a bunch of old links associated with the Pandemic days. Most of them were dead except for this one so here I am!

Hope everyone is doing well and have a great 2015. Also, because its inevitable, I feel like I should bring up the Hobbit films. Yeah, those films Very Happy
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:40 pm
Happy 2015 everyone. XD

Haven't seen the latest yet.. Had been planning on doing so for some time; I really should get onto that.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:53 am
the jack of clubs wrote:Yeah, sorry I'm not on Skype that much. I can only use it on my phone now since my computer fried. But you can send me a message anytime and I'll get a notification.
And DJ, sure I'll add you on fb. I'll send you a link on here. I don't post a whole lot either but what the hell. It would be cool to put a face to the name after all these years. Come to think of it I'm not sure if I've seen any of your faces.
I had kept in contact with many Pandemites for a while. I haven't talked to most f them as of late.
I still talk to you guys obviously,
Wiiper on occasion
and Killamanhunter,
xx_dom_bom_xx
Merx_Back
CCCP
Bangaro

EIRE fell off the face of the earth, along with Boom Boom which is kinda a shame.
I remember a few years ago a handful of us had a reunion on PSN. That hasn't happened for a long time.
I miss Boom and EIRE.
I added Merx on FB and still talk to him occasionally. Kmag I have added as well. Still friends with Ducky on Skype.
As for Dom and Wiiper I see them on PSN every now and then don't talk to them much. I think I might do that now that it's mentioned.
CCCP I haven't talked to in AGES.
Bangaro....I miss Bangaro. If you talk to him again, tell him I said hi JOC. Same for CCCP as well.

Welcome back Dom and Canter! Glad to see you dropped by.

Hope you're both doing well.

Happy 2015 indeed Maik!

I am almost done with College as well Bleach. Can you believe it? We've known each other that long. Wow.

Well if anyone else sees this post feel free to keep in touch via Skype, Facebook, or whatever other means you feel like. I do enjoy this little community of ours. Very Happy
the jack of clubs
the jack of clubs

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:31 pm
Wow it seems everyone seems to have stumbled back here one way or another. What are the odds of this? Speaking f the old days I got friend request the other day from a player on PS4. To my surprise it was our buddy EIRE under a new name. Apparently his system crashed years ago and he just got back to it. So it turns out he is alive and well.

And ya I'll let those guy know you said hi when I talk to them next.

Dom great to hear from you too, pal! I believe we're still PSN friends if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps we should get a party going one of these days.
Sponsored content