Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Oberon
Oberon
http://rpgfrontier.net

Chapter 1: Advent of a Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Advent of a Legend

Wed May 26, 2010 6:01 pm
The smugglers looked shocked to see an intruder in their cave. With the guards bribed, they had grown complacent. Too complacent, in fact. With a yell they charged up the circling ramp towards Jethro.

Narsil raised his sword and shouted a battle cry, then leapt down to meet the enemy. His sword skated across the mail-shirt worn by one of the bandits to bite deeply into the Dunmer woman's shoulder. She dropped her dagger with a curse, and Narsil used the opportunity to swing his sword at her neck, cutting her down. Five more to go...
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Sat May 29, 2010 11:31 pm
Thalmir rushed in quickly. His senses of battle had taken over, nothing but willpower and instinct. As he advanced on the enemy, a blade came down to him, only to ring off his shield with a loud clang. Almost instantly, Thalmir had his sheilds rim bashed into the ribs of the enemy. An audible crack was heard with their fracture, a grunt from the enemies mouth, a then a scream as his cold Akaviri steel was plunged deep into their chest.

The enemy's body crumpled to the ground, utterly spent and dying quickly. It didn't take them long, Thalmir knew, as he stabbed right where major blood vessels were located. It was most likely only a matter of seconds. Sliding his blade from the flesh of his fallen foe, he looked to the next with eyes like an eagle searching for prey.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:07 am
Jethro laughed as the enemies were surprised by the attack. He turned and jumped into the battle, swinging his wakazashi as fast as lightning.

"Come on, now!" he said, taunting the enemy. "I thought you guys would be a little tougher than this! I could've taken you all on my own!"

An angry bandit jumped towards Jethro with an axe, but he dodged it and stabbed his sword through the man's chest, kicking him away from the blade into some of his comrades. Jethro grinned at the commotion. He was happy to be fighting once again.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:40 pm
The last few bandits met Thalmirs hard steel, either in the form of a bash to the face with his shield, or a rip through the flesh with his katana. The battle took merely moments to finish, their parties strength was obviously superior. Thalmir himself sighed as he sheathed his blade and looked to Narsil.

"I shall follow wherever you go, Mr. Strongwind."
Oberon
Oberon

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 pm
"Thank you both," said Narsil. "Let's search the cave. We might find something of use."

There was a stack of crates at the rear of the cave. Rifling through them, Narsil found some low-quality weapons and armor, as well as several bags of moon sugar. "If we can find an alchemist who'll take this, we'll be rich," he said with a slight grin. "What say you, Jethro?"
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 pm
"The only amount of gold I need is for the upkeep of my weapon and armor. The rest of my share may be split between the two of you. A Blade is trained to do without such things anyway." Thalmir commented as he sheathed his katana at his side.

Thalmir waiting for the others to take their share of the "plunder". As he looked around the cave they found themselves in, he found that it was quite rudimentarily dug, and that the tunnel itself probably only continued standing because of the wooden support frames that were haphazardly placed throughout.

"I.. wonder if this place is really safe." Thalmir mumbled as he kicked a small stone with his boot.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm
Jethro wiped his wakazashi off on the clothes of a dead bandit, smirking. They had taken that lot out quite easily. He was almost disapointed. He hadn't fought a person to the death in a while so he was surprised he did things so quickly. Jethro turned to Narsil.

"A little gold can't hurt!" Jethro said, grinning. "Or a lot."

Jethro looked over at Thalmir, who appeared to be worried about the place collapsing on top of them. Jethro laughed in spite of this observation.

"Oh, come on now!" he replied. "I'm sure we'll be fine enough to take a few goods. Once we grab some things we'll skid out of here, a little richer than before."
Oberon
Oberon

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:56 pm
"All right, Jethro. I'll leave the selling of the goods to you when we reach Balmora," said Narsil with a smile. "I'm not sure anybody here in Seyda Neen has the means to purchase these goods. Let's pack up and head out."

Shortly afterwards, outside the cave, Narsil addressed his friends. "You've been worthy companions so far," he said. "The road to Balmora may be dangerous, but I think we can risk it... don't you?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum