Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover
FAIL of the Week

This is 1 out of are 93 part series!

Today I was sitting in my room perfectly fine, just watching some anime on youtube. ( Fullmetal Alchemist to be exact.) Then out of no where I hear the voice of Justin Bieber. Some people say it's like a chorus of angels being brought down from the heavens onto us poor little people of earth. I say it sounds like a knife being stabbed into my ear and having blood fly out of it at the speed of sound.

FAIL OF THE WEEK:  Justin Bieber 20091117_DIG_0029_PRO
Seriously who would like this?

Justin Bieber reminds me of a pre-teen girl, I mean his voice is so high pitched that it makes birds in the air shatter from the frequencies, he always has the dorkiest smile on his face that makes me want to kick a puppy, ( not really, but it is a good metaphor) and his appearance reminds me of a little wankster that hasn't had his balls drop yet.

FAIL OF THE WEEK:  Justin Bieber Train
If only he stood out infront of one of these the world might be a rest.

Also how did this kid become one of the biggest artists of today. This is the song that reached him to the top. The Horror Justin Bieber wrote. Now here is something you will notice in this video within' 20 seconds. ( I was to afraid for my health to listen any longer. )
1. His laugh sounds like my 10 year old niece. -1 for Bieber.
2. He's playing X-box, but they had to blur out the logo. Really Bieber if your gonna show an x-box controller at least do product placement. -1 for Bieber.
3. Usher is not your friend, I truly was trying to believe that Usher had another party somewhere and gave Bieber that address instead of the fake one. So that makes it. -1 for Bieber and a possibly -1 for Usher for being in the video.

So that just makes Justin Bieber, my FAIL OF THE WEEK.

FAIL OF THE WEEK:  Justin Bieber YOU%27RE_WINNER_trophy

Last edited by Golden Time Lover on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Kamikaze_X
Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 pmKamikaze_X
I am interested in the next fail of the week, but indeed I agree. These pre-pubescent teens with voices comparable to young girls... it's starting to get kinda annoying. XD

Beiber is definitely a fail of any week in my book.
Merc
Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pmMerc
Win blog is win.
Chef
Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 pmChef
Beiber = FAIL
I wholeheartedly agree with everything here.
Redcoat
Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 amRedcoat
Christ. I think I've heard it all.

I listened to Bieber's horror. Fuck, is it bad.
DJ.
Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 pmDJ.
I love this blog.

Oh and I know a band whose lead singer sounds like a girl but it still an awesome singer. Way better than Justin failber.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum