Interview of the Week: BleachKing, our fearless leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview of the Week: BleachKing, our fearless leader

So, I have decided to interview the members of LS, here is the first interview. I will be posting a new one every week.

Luchiaros: How hard is it really to be an administrator of a forum?

BleachKing: It depends of the day I suppose. Some days it can get a little rough, others it is easier because not much might be happening. Either way, it is a lot of responsibility.

Luchiaros: Do you ever think it's to much work?

BleachKing: For myself, no, not really. When I have other things going on at the same time, it can make my situation a bit hectic, but usually that is not the case.

Luchiaros: What do you do when someone argues with one of your decisions as an admin?

BleachKing: Just like when someone critiques my art work. I take it all into consideration and will notice an opinion of the other party.

Luchiaros: How do you deal with ''trouble makers''?

BleachKing: I trouble-shoot only the ones I and Red deem the worst offenders. Normal trouble makers usually will get a warning from the admins or mods, if they continue their antics, then action will be taken, that being anything from revoking of privileges, to the worst case of banning.

Luchiaros: You seem to know a lot of history, what nations history would you say is your favorite?

BleachKing: I think my favorite history to learn about would probably be between Europe as a whole, or Souther Eastern Asia, namely Japan. For one, Europe was such a dynamic place to study, and they were truly a driving force in the modernization of the world... and also in many cases the bane. Asian history I find to be most interesting due to how exotic and dynamic their own culture and past is.

Luchiaros: From your answer above, what interested you the most from said nations history?

BleachKing: In Japanese history, probably the Sengoku or "Warring States" period. In Europe, I always loved studying ancient Rome and Greece all the way to the High Middle Ages.

Luchiaros: Not only are you the board administrator but you also run a few RPGs, where do you get the ideas for them?

BleachKing: I take influences for all my RP's on many things. For instance, I took pieces of influence for Oracles Mandate from both Tolkien works to The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. SIGMA, I used pieces from Splintercell and knowledge on future weaponry. But, most of what goes into my RP's is completely original.

Luchiaros: Do you think that anything from your time on the forums or your real life influenced them at all?

BleachKing: I think so. Through exposure to different elements to gaming online, as well as my different ethics and beliefs in real life, the games are heavily influenced.

Luchiaros: So, could you tell us what you have planned for the future of your RPGs? If you don't want to then that's understandable.

BleachKing: Well, I have a bit of an exciting future for the world of Ryerdae. There will be a sequel to Oracles Mandate. I won't give anything away as I don't want to spoil all the fun. =D

Luchiaros: One of our members wanted to know how you feel about people messing with your name and changing it to things like Belch, Bealch, etc. etc.?

BleachKing: To be completely honest, I don't care all the much. I will admit I have chuckled once or twice after being called a new nickname. They don't bother me really.

That's all for now, be sure to check back next week for the next interview.
Luchiaros
Teacher
Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down