Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spotty
Spotty

Some Doodle-y Things and Other Stuff Empty Some Doodle-y Things and Other Stuff

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm
As the title implies, most of these are not drawings of the highest standard. I doodle on everything. Constantly. So instead of having teachers get mad at me for drawing dinosaurs on their tests, I often carry around a blank piece of paper to my classes. Eventually this paper is completely filled with nonsense... like so:

Page O' Doodles

My scanner is kinda old so the color/shading is a little off... Oh, well. And yes, I am aware that my handwriting looks like a guy's.

Best drawing in the history of ever:

Banana Fox!

I'm also attempting to do stuff in Photoshop. This one is obviously unfinished... I've been working on it here and there for the past few months. I started doing scaly things (on part of the torso and neck), but I haven't decided if I like them yet...

An unfinished dragon...

I'll post some more doodle-y pages later.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Some Doodle-y Things and Other Stuff Empty Re: Some Doodle-y Things and Other Stuff

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm
I love your doodles on the first one.. the Sayan is boss. XD

Also.. I am a guy, and you have better handwriting than me. LOL
DJ.
DJ.

Some Doodle-y Things and Other Stuff Empty Re: Some Doodle-y Things and Other Stuff

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm
Those are some awesome drawings and, like 95% of everyone else I know, you have better handwriting than I do. Not to mention, you can read it. Most people can barely, or cannot at all ready my hand writing.

Also, glad to see you joined Spotty. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum