Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Empty Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm
(Copypasta from ACwikia)

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is an upcoming direct sequel of 2009's Assassin's Creed II. Featuring Ezio once again, the game pictures him, now a legendary master assassin, leading his newly found brotherhood in a hunt for Templars. This is also the first game of the series to include a multiplayer mode of any kind.
Desmond Miles will appear in this project, as his voice actor Nolan North has admitted to be working on a new Assassin's Creed game.

Story:

Following the events of Assassin's Creed II, Ezio Auditore da Firenze is now a legendary master assassin. However, following a surprise Templar attack on the town of Monteriggioni, led by Cesare Borgia, the Assassins are brought to the verge of extinction, and the Apple lost.
With his uncle dead, and his Villa in ruins, Ezio must now travel to Rome, center of corruption, power, and home of the Templar Order in Italy; in order to regain the Apple, and bring the Templar Order to its knees once and for all.

Characters:

Below is a list of known characters to appear in-game;

Assassins
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli
Mario Auditore

Enemies:

Knights Templar
Rodrigo Borgia
Cesare Borgia
Lucrezia Borgia

Allies:

Leonardo da Vinci
Caterina Sforza

Multiplayer characters:

Three new characters appear between the Banker and the Hunter
There are ten known multiplayer characters all of which are known to be Templars.

The Doctor
The Courtesan
The Executioner
The Banker
The Priest
The Hunter
The Barber
The Merchant
The Harlequin (limited edition/pre-order exclusive)
The Officer (limited edition/pre-order exclusive)
In addition, there are various other characters that appear in the pictures, but have not yet been confirmed to be playable;
The Female Harlequin
Three Unidentified Characters

Weapons:

Singleplayer:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will be featuring many familiar weapons in addition
to an array of never before used weapons including the long-awaited crossbow.

Longswords
Crossbow
Double Hidden Blades
Poison Darts
Hidden Gun(s)
Spears, Halberds and Pikes
Throwing Knives
Warhammers and Maces
Calivers
Wheellock Pistols
Axes

Multiplayer:

Axe - used by the Executioner.
Fan - used by the Courtesan.
Syringe - used by the Doctor.
Dagger - used by the Priest, Harlequin and Officer.
Switchblade - used by the Hunter.
Claw - used by the Banker.
Razor - used by the Barber.
Hidden Gun (used as an ability)
Smoke Bomb (used as an ability)
Throwing Knives (used as an ability)

Multiplayer Abilities:

Morph
Speed Boost
Disguise
Decoy
Poison
Power Charge
Firecrackers

Other Tools:

Other than the weapons, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will include some old and new tools avaliable to Ezio.
Horses
Advanced Flying Machine
Mounted Cannons
Lift
Chase-Breakers
Parachutes

Enemies:

Papal Guards
Brutes
Seekers
Arquebusier
Militia Guards

Singleplayer:

Ubisoft claims (through conferences, videos and announces) that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will include new features, especially small gameplay add-on (i.e.: the flying Sequence in Assassin's Creed II, different from the rest of the gameplay)new weapons will be introduced such as the crossbow. New combat elements will also be introduced rewarding those who attack first.
It is also likely that the player (through Ezio) will have to train apprentices, help other assassins, and confront enemies along with them.
Ezio's abilty to train and send other assassins on jobs and missions may have a key gameplay element in such that their success may have a small impact of the storyline, much like the progression of the game through upgrading Rome. This success will depend on abilities of the assassins sent, where younger, less experienced assassins will have a higher failure rate than older, more experienced ones. Ezio may also have the ablity to select and bring along a group of assassins to assist in his missions, Ubisoft has said that in Brotherhood leadership is as vital a skill as the ablity to use a sword. Also mentioned was the ability to select an assassin as Ezio's "personal assassin", no further information about this was given.

Multiplayer:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is the first Assassin's Creed game to feature a multiplayer mode. The players are Templars in training at the Abstergo facility. They use Animi to train. The training consists of stalking and killing one another. The area in which the Templar Assassins train is selected manualy, as pre-set maps.
One of the multiplayer game modes has been announced in the July edition of Playstation magazine. This mode is called "Wanted". Six to eight players are dropped on a map where they find and kill each other. Each player is given a target, which is another player. Your goal is to find and kill your target without being seen or killed by your own predator. If you break your cover and your target sees you, a chase sequence will commence. They will try to catch and kill you and you will have to hide from them.
In Hunter mode, one player will take the role of an assassin while other players play as guards. Before the beginning of the mission the player will have to choose his class - there is no information how many classes will be available, but each class will have different animations and weapons. After the player has chosen his class, the radar will show him the area where his target is located and the number of enemy players that are searching for him. After the player has found the location where the victim is hiding they must then locate their target. There aren’t many skins for the NPCs so the player might find several identical people on the same location. That will make his job a lot harder because he should kill only one person, and if the player accidently kills an innocent person he will lose his contract. Therefore, observation is the key to success in this mode. Ubisoft hints that each multiplayer character will appear in some form in the single-player mode too.
No further specifics about game modes are known.

The Beta comes out in early Autumn.

Physics and Effects:

Ubisoft has stated that the graphics will be improved upon, as well as several physics in the game. Ragdolls will fall much more realisticly due to the new, edited "Havok" engine. In the other games, ragdolls sometimes would convulse when hitting the floor after being thrown off a building.
In Assassin’s Creed II, some PC players have stated that ragdolls such as the "Borgia Messenger" are more likely to fall unrealisticly, due to their cape that 'clips' through their body. In some instances, ragdolls would have fallen with their arms clipping through their backs and legs. These certain instances mostly happen when Ezio picks up a body and throws it back on the ground, however it could happen anytime.

Controlling the Assassins:

During the game you will have the option of sending Assassins to different areas to complete tasks. You will have the ability to send new assassins to other European countries and complete missions to gain status. Once they have proven themselves effectively, they can accompany you on missions in Rome. The new assassins are recruited when Ezio rescues them from harassing guards, which leads them to join the Assassins. You can have the ability to train young Assassins and have them do jobs for you.
If an Assassin fails to pass a mission, he can't be used again. You can also customize the assassins' armor and weaponry, and each one has a different personality. Later on you can use experience points they've gained to upgrade their fighting and free-running abilities.
So far it's known that you will be able to train at least, twelve assassins, male or female, at a time and possibly bring up to five including the "personal assassin" on missions.

OK, these are some videos that were posted. I just watched the newest trailer for the game, and my jaw dropped. I am EXTREMELY excited for this to come out.

^^^ Cinematic Trailer

^^^ Multiplayer Trailer

^^^ E3 2010 Story Walkthrough

^^^ E3 2010 Multiplayer Walkthrough
Chef
Chef
Admin

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Empty Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm
Sounds pretty cool. The multiplayer sounds like it will be a blast to play. Certainly more fun than Modern Warfare or any other generic shooter of the like. Razz

I should probably buy Assassin's Creed 2 first, though... XD
ThElderGod
ThElderGod

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 pm
I cannot wait for this game, it looks so amazing Very Happy
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 pm
Well, I got the game, and lemme just say:

COMPLETELY WORTH BUYING!

The graphics have been improved... yes, IMPROVED, from the already jaw-dropping quality of the previous games. I don't play in HD, but if I did, I am sure it would be amazing.

Gameplay has changed a bit with the introduction to a more complex economic system, as well as the introduction to a recruit system.

The Assassins Guild allows players to recruit up to 12 Assassin apprentices (who can all gain the level of Master Assassin). You are able to send them on global missions (contracts) as well as have them assist you in battle directly. I usually enjoyed fighting it alone, but the help really does go a long way. =D

Some characters recur in Brotherhood, some of which being Mario Auditore, Maria and Claudia Auditore, Niccolo Machiavelli, and of course Leonardo D' Vinci.

I have yet to play online, but reviews have been generally positive, so... all in all, Brotherhood is a must have, especially if you enjoy the series like myself!
DJ.
DJ.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 pm
Well this is Ubisoft, and they did make a freaking awesome AC2.

I can't wait to play this, since I gave up on one mission on 2 and never finished it I am dying to go back and play it again...just like UC2. KZ2...not so much.

Anyway, I made sure this was on my wish list this year. I can't wait to play, if I have connection issues like on RDR I won't be seeing online... Sad
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:07 pm
I'd finish AC2 before getting to Brotherhood... you won't understand anything otherwise.
DJ.
DJ.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 pm
Eh, I didn't play one either yet I figured things out by myself once I started playing through AC2 after the whole you have genes of Ancestors...blah blah.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 pm
>_> Yeeeah, that is the least of what you should know. The DNA that Ezio/Altair/Desmond all share is indeed important, but there is another few points much greater in significance that you need to know before playing Brotherhood.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:10 pm
Google=FTW
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 pm
Bleach, what do I do after it freezes and says the scales need to be balanced?
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:21 pm
..Yet another game that I dearly want and do not have. Alas, in time, I'm sure I'll get around to playing it. Certainly looks worth-while. XD
DJ.
DJ.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Oh it is
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:51 pm
DJ. wrote:Bleach, what do I do after it freezes and says the scales need to be balanced?

Wut? I don't remember that part....
DJ.
DJ.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:24 pm
Whose ready for Revelations!?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum