Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Golden Time Lover
Golden Time Lover

The Plot ( DUN DUN DUN! ) Empty The Plot ( DUN DUN DUN! )

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 pm
Okay so this is how it is going to go down from here on out.

This is a game all about crossovers where your favorite character from whatever you want comes from that universe into this universe where the King has asked you to come. The King's world is the only world that is still left. The other 8 worlds have been taken over by the 7 Dark Lords and the Dark King which I will reveal in another topic.

The worlds are basically like new york sized towns compacted into a small little round shaped world that you can basically jog across in about three hours. It may sound very simple, but it's not. These worlds " secretly " hold something that the character's will not know about until later. ( Or until I finally can think of what to call it. )

To travel from world to world you go through something I like to call the dimension portal. The dimension portal's are basically a house sized black hole in the ground that will suck you up from one world and shoot you off into another one. That's how we travel.

( More will come. )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum