Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Merc
Merc
Location : Hunkered down in some foxhole on the battlefield of my sanity.
http://www.didyoureallyexpectmetohaveawebsite.com

The Challenge: Actual Gameplay Empty The Challenge: Actual Gameplay

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Ok everyone, the game has begun. The way this will work is this; we're at a large public assembly. These are forbidden by the goverment, but we really don't care, nor does anyone else. Shortly into the assembly, goverment/military forces arrive, begin to assault/attack us. We run off, then, once a good distance away, begin to discuss what just happened. Ok, BREAK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOS ANGELES: Salma Boluevard. Public Assembly.

Hayden is standing around at the assembly, lacking anything else to do. He's been struggeling lately, this thing might offer some insight to living like this. Everyone has something to say, and many people have spoken so far. Hayden considers going to say something, but doesn't. He looks around and sees all types of people. Everyone is starting to look the same now, given the state of the world right now.
DestroyerOfSense
Location : in the realm of idioticness, which for some reason is in Ohio on the map

The Challenge: Actual Gameplay Empty Re: The Challenge: Actual Gameplay

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm
The more courageous members of the assembly start speaking openly, some with advice, others in a state of panic and despair, still others trying to solve the gas problem itself.... Blake listens, trying to figure out if any of the advice could actually work...
M4Eve
M4Eve

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:48 pm
Maryah stands quietly, listening to what the others have to say. Sometimes her head jerks upwards when someone says something related to mechanics, but then she settles down and waits out the rest of the assembly.

Last edited by M4Eve on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Desertback
Desertback

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 am
Dante just kick his legs up on a nearby chair and leaning on his chair listening to the assembly. He looks bored and just wants to get out. "This sucks I feel like as if I was in school again" he says to himself
Merc
Merc

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm
The monotony continues, with no one making much progress in the speeches. Hayden thinks, "I will go say somthing." The next person soon walks offstage, and Hayden rises from his seat. He proceeds to the front of the procession, then jumps up onto the makeshift stage.

Listen up, everybody. I'm not sure about the rest of you here, but we've got to find a *decent* way to handle all this. People have been up here spazzing off random nonsense that would more likley get us killed, rather than actually help us. I've been through alot, including these past few weeks. We've all been through alot. But trying to find a way to SOLVE all of this won't work. We CAN'T solve this. This is bigger than us...bigger than anyone! The time to SOLVE this is already gone. We need a way to COPE with this.

With that said, the best way to care for yourself is to care for others, as well. Form a unit with friends, or anyone who needs help. The only way for people to survive now, is by working together. This town is wild now, and we sure know that the goverment isn't going to help us. I wouldn't be suprised if they shoot us for the fun of it. Well. I've had my time, I've got nothing else to say.

And with that, Hayden walks offstage, then returns to the back of the mass of people, and sits down on the curb of the street.

Last edited by Merc on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
DestroyerOfSense
Location : in the realm of idioticness, which for some reason is in Ohio on the map

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:32 pm
Just then, there was a slow, deliberate knock on the door. Everyone stared at the door in terror, but Blake ran for cover, making wild gestures for everyone to do the same. No one dared to speak. Then a SWAT team blew up the door with a powerful explosive, told everyone to get in a line.... Blake is still hiding in the janitor's closet...
Merc
Merc

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm
"Damn, damn, damn." Hayden whispers, diving behind the stage.
"Great, SWAT. Fantastic. I'm suprised they even knew about this, let alone do anything about it." Hayden hides back there, then peers around the edge of the stage. He sees the people being lined up, then searched. He sees others, behind couches and tables, unseen by the SWAT, but seen by himself. There seems to be no way out, except an extremely small window. SWAT certainly won't let anyone go unacosted out of here- they were taking items from everyone. Everyone needed a plan.
M4Eve
M4Eve

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:12 pm
Maryah hid in a small crack, behind a flipped over table. The shadow would conceal her if the table was moved, and she thought she was safe for now.

Last edited by M4Eve on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Merc
Merc

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm
OOC: You're going by two names? Your regrestation is different.
Desertback
Desertback

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 am
Dante was luckily in front of the stage and sneaked into a door that leads under the stage. "Shit I can't believe SWAT is here". He waits until the cops are gone.
M4Eve
M4Eve

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 am
Merc wrote:OOC: You're going by two names? Your regrestation is different.
OOC: Memory issues, man.
Merc
Merc

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 pm
OOC: No biggie. I was just like, "TIME PARADOX, OLOLOL." Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC:

"Dang, we need something to get us out, now!" Hayden notices a fire alarm on the wall, which should distract the officers, if at least for a moment. Although, he needs to tell some of the others of his plan, if he expects anyone to make it out. Hayden also grabs a nearby folding chair. "Time for a homerun..." Hayden says, getting near the edge of the stage, then waiting.
M4Eve
M4Eve

Mon May 03, 2010 4:51 pm
Maryah broke off a leg of the table in front of her, tapping it against her hand a few times to test it. She was ready to bolt, and club anyone who tried to stop her.
Sponsored content