Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Emris MountCastle Empty Emris MountCastle

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:25 pm
Name: Emris MountCastle
Race/Ethnicity: European/American
Appearance: 6ft slim build. Black messy hair, gray eyes, pale skin. Wears black pants and silver shirts. When out hunting he wears a silver half mask.
Personality: Off the job he fun and talkative, eager to know people and have friends. Can be sarcastic at times but tries to keep other people's feelings in mind. On the job quite and strategic, he almost comes off as cruel at times.
History: Emris grew up an orphan after his parents died to a monster attack. He was taken in by a kind old couple who raised him as their own. They taught him many things. Before they died they gave Emris his first weapon. Emris promised to use it well and that he would rid the world of monsters.
Weapons: A silver whip with spiked ends. A pair of silver gloves with spiked ends for punching. He also has a slender cross bow that hangs at his waist that fires silver arrows.
Miscellaneous Items: Nothing really.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Emris MountCastle Empty Re: Emris MountCastle

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm
Shweet! Great job on this, Phantom! I am glad someone has decree to use a whip, as it is a great weapon versus Vampires! *looks in both directions, hoping someone got the reference*

This means your character is... *drum roll*

[APPROVED]
Phantom
Phantom

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:31 pm
So where should I come in??
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 pm
You could actually make an appearance now, if you wish. We are fightng skeletal soldiers right now, so you could introduce yourself by jumping in the fray and knocking a few heads around.
Phantom
Phantom

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 pm
Sounds like fun!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum