Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright...so...I'm this guy...

+6
Minniemayh2o
Ducky
MR.RPG
Canterbury
DJ.
Crash
10 posters
Go down
Durandal
Durandal

Alright...so...I'm this guy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alright...so...I'm this guy...

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 am
Greetings, newcomer.

Welcome to our humble sliver of the internet! Well, not exactly humble. And all that jazz.

Please, tell us more about you, so that I can hunt you down get to know you!
Crash
Crash

Alright...so...I'm this guy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alright...so...I'm this guy...

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 pm
Yeah, good luck on hunting me down. Most of the time I'm not too hard to find, but it's not finding me that's a problem, it's trying to take me down Wink . Not to mention if I actually decide to go on the hunt myself, in that case you won't see me coming untill I want you to see me.

But otherwise I'm a huge gamer, hunter, mma enthusiast, love rock, I'm a pyro, working on some patents for some major inventions, ADHD, 20, and I like making the "impossible" possible.
Durandal
Durandal

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:22 pm
Smile

Ah, yet 'nother who enjoys sarcasm! I think we'll get along just fine.
Crash
Crash

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 am
No, I don't think we will at all Rolling Eyes
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:01 pm
Yeah, it would be hard to catch a guy who lives in Alaska... near the North POLE!
Crash
Crash

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm
Not to mention two polar bears...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum