Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

Clash of the Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of the Titans

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm
Adriana grunted slightly as the halberd slashed her chest, blood began to trickle down the front of her armor from the wound. She ignored and prepared her shield for the next blow but it never came, the Temperian had paused right before striking and began to speak

"I suggest that the elves of Tamrodiil retreat back to Ellesmare and contact your king. Unless you want the entire forest to burn straight to the ground, diplomacy should begin." Tyerdil said. " I promise that once these diplomatic meetings commence, there shall be no more fighting.. on my honor and the honor of New Tempera."

He promised no more fighting and all he wanted in return was a meeting of diplomacy. Lowering her shield she stared into the eyes of Tyerdil.

''Coming from another I would not trust your words but I have met a Imperial Guard before and I know them to be honorable,'' Adriana said ''Order your men back while I discuss this with my King, I will return to you with an answer.''

Sheathing her sword and returning her shield to her back she bowed to Tyerdil and then made her way through the circle of flames and bystanders and then back to the main Tamrodiilian army where she expected to find Ellessar.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 pm
OOC: By the way, for plots sake, I will control Elessar's speech with the Diplomatic meeting. You however must retrieve him from the city. XD

Tyerdil bowed back. He watched the young Elf walk into the forest, however, before she got too far, Tyerdil called back to her. His eyes shone of curiosity, and when she turned, her expression changed. Standing straight and proud, he lifted his helmet from his head and looked to the Elf.

"Do you mind me asking... but who was that other Imperial Guard?" Tyerdil asked curiously.

At his command, the Imperial forces moved back toward the great hill behind. The drone of the trebuchets arms whipping through the air, and the slight roar of the flaming rocks had stopped. Obediently, the Imperial troops retreated up the hill and took their defensive positions while waiting for Tyerdil to return. Their banners still stood fluttering in the breeze.

Parts of the forest had continued to burn to the ground, but soon enough even those places were quenched with Elven magic. Smoke rose from the smoldering piles of ash and soot. Even many an Imperial felt a deep sorrow for the forest, as they themselves were a woodland people. The No-Man's-Land in between the two forces was as it had been before, although perforated with arrow and crater. The bodies of the fallen, a total of 1,000 for the Imperials, and just over the same amount for the Tamrodiilians, had been brought back to their lines.. preparations for burial began then.
M4Eve
M4Eve

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:48 am
OOC:
"You think that would effect us in the least... we live with fire, we control it. Don't get into the middle of a honor duel, lest' you wish to keep thine pride." He yelled.
Actually, it was more like a firework arrow...
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 am
OOC: True, but fireworks still consist of fire.. >_> <_<
M4Eve
M4Eve

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:09 am
OOC: Point being it wasn't to really do anything, just look nice.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 am
OOC: XD Wars aren't supposed to look nice, but that's fine. There is a first for everything.
Sponsored content