Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SovietSoldier
SovietSoldier

Mission I: Stamping the Fires - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission I: Stamping the Fires

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:51 pm
Snake checks on the Hostage.

"But it's Martin Houston, governor of Colorado. He didn't step down, he was captured." says Snake. He grabs his Knife and cuts the rope that binds Houston, and then carries the governor on his back. Snake goes downstairs.

"Captain, Martin Houston is captured and appears to be tortured by the North Koreans, this is the guy Kim-Dong-sun threatened to kill." says Snake.

Soap starts talking on his comms system.

"Nikolai, get your Pave Low on the roof top, you gotta extract us and a hostage, over." says Soap. After a few seconds Soap turns to the rest. "Nikolai says he'll be on the roof top in 15 minutes."

"Shouldn't we contact Ghost and Roach?" asks Snake.

"Good call. Ghost, Roach, get to the roof top, Nikolai will pick us up, over. You have already encountered Kim-Dong-sun?! He's getting away?! We'll go to the roof top and try to shoot down his helicopter, over." Soap turns to Snake, Flea, and Headshot. "Run to the Roof! Now!.

The group gets to the second floor. Soap breaks a window and then goes over to the window. He looks up and grabs a ledge of the roof. He climbs up to the rooftop.

"Alright, let's go." says Soap. Snake uses the same technique to get up to the rooftop. He then grabs Houston's body and pulls it up to the roof.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:01 pm
Headshot runs upstairs and begins unloading some rounds into the windows of the chopper hoping to hit the pilot with his .50 cal.He hits the co-pilot knocking him down,Headshot continues to shot the helicopter,He now focuses on shooting the engine.
"Flea and snake,focus on the windows,I've got the engine.I might be able to score a critical shot on the engine.That will sure enough bring the beast down."
Headshot reloads,and continues to fire at the engine.With each shot it seems the engine begins to smoke and slowly die
"This is taking too long!Anyone got an sticky grenade or some kind of rocket!?"
SovietSoldier
SovietSoldier

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 pm
Suddenly a Pave Low appears.

"It's Nikolai!" says Soap. Ghost and Roach catch up and a ladder comes down from the Pave Low.

Just then, the North Korean Helicopter turns to the rooftop, and the pilot fires at the Elite Squad.

"Get to the Pave Low!" yells Ghost, as he climbs up the ladder. After everyone gets on the helicopter (including Martin Houston), the Pave Low leaves.

"It was a close call, we failed to kill Kim Dong-sun, but we'll get to him later." says Roach. Soap clears his mouth and begins to speak.

"We failed to Stamp the Fires of War."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum