Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ducky
Ducky

You're such a waste Empty You're such a waste

Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 pm
Dear diary,
I've forgotten who I am. Perhaps I've never really known. These days it seems as if live really has no meaning, as if no matter what I will be stuck in the abyss of failure. I have no motivation, no desire to do what I must. I long to get away from it all. This situation drains me. I'm bogged down, uninspired and self detrimental. I need help, but I don't want to trouble anyone with this. My room is a mess, and I'm unbalanced. This existence is pathetic and I need to change it somehow. Urgh. I couldn't even get up the nerve to tell him how I felt about him. What is that sentence? I'm trying to hard to make this into some type of story. **** it all. I'll just type nonsense for that stupid word count. I'm fucking tired of all of this all. I'm angry and tired and I need a distraction. Yeah, distractions would help a lot. I've wasted my day. Great. Now tomorrow I get to return to that waste of space they call a school. Yeah, rotting, diseased, and an institution created to make my life so much more difficult by putting up roadblocks. I don't care about my grades anymore. I want teachers that actually teach, not just give pointless busy work. I'm tired of it all, take me away, take me someplace magical where I am somebody not just a shadow.

Let me dream in peace until they come for me.
Canterbury

You're such a waste Empty Re: You're such a waste

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:31 am
Ducky wrote:Dear diary,

Are you in character or out of character?
Ducky
Ducky

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 am
In, I'm just not sure where to take the story haha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum