Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Announcement - 5-27-17 Empty Announcement - 5-27-17

Sat May 27, 2017 12:33 pm
Hello everyone,

It has certainly been a while since I (or any of the staff here at LS) has made an announcement, but in light of recent events, I felt compelled to do so.

RPGF has finally shut its doors; I'm not certain whether this is a permanent thing or not, but either way, this is sad news for me and the several members who were still active there. As an admin, a loyal member, and someone who was only just starting to try and get back into RPing more, watching the site suddenly go offline was hard to see.

Nevertheless, time goes on. I'm not sure whether or not its members will bother to venture over here, but I'd like to make it known that should any want to start RPing, writing, or posting again, LS is open to them. If any members want to continue what they had started on RPGF, try to contact Nowe and see whether or not he has access to any of the files from RPGF pre-closing. He's fairly active on the RPGF Discord, which obviously has remained active and will likely continue to do so as a fantastic chat service. And let me know if you'd like to set anything up here—I can start to rebuild your threads if its posts are recoverable.

In the meantime, a heart-felt thank you to any who still come here to LS and take the time to post, even if it's a simple hello in the I&RC. You're the reason I never shut LS down.

Cheers,

- Bleach/Kami
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum