Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Holy Empire Empty Holy Empire

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 am
Name of Country: Holy Empire

Nickname: (none)

Race: Toškhát [Or Toshkhat]

Motto: "Blood & Honour"

State Flag:
Holy Empire HE_State

Army Ensign "Blood Claw":
Holy Empire HE_Claw

Naval Ensign:
Holy Empire HE_Naval

Civil Ensign (Medical & Civil Services):
Holy Empire HE_Civil

Location (on map): The large most north-western island - Shares no land borders with any other countries.

Various Symbols: The Crescent Moon and Star, the Trialith, Lion's Head and the Claw.

Leader Title: The Dominante.

Leader Name: Planning a coup d'etat for my first post. Prior to the coup, leader is Dominante Dâutên; After the coup, leader is Dominante Trévutó.

Capital: Kšetai Rakhát

State Religion: Toškhát have a unique religion that deviates significantly from any and all other major relgions in the world - An ultra-dogmatic, militant, highly aggressive religion that praises many of the things that other religions forbid and forbids many of the things that other relgions praise, Toškhát adhere to it at all costs, including their own lives and that of those around them.

Political Overview: An ultra-militant regime based upon their religious doctrines, the political structure of the Holy Empire revolves entirely around two things and two things alone - Their religion and their military. There is no higher power than the Holy Trialith, whom all must obey, who's words speaks to the Holy Empire through the voice of the Dominante - The leader of all Toškhát. All Toškhát are conscripted into military training upon birth, with one's position and wealth in the empire entirely meritocratic and based upon what one's superior officer may bestow upon them - Except where underhanded tactics are used, of course. Highly regimented and highly authoritarian, treachery against the state and hierasy against the trialith are treated as the one and same act.

Economic Overview: The economy of the Holy Empire could be summarised as an unusual fusion of heavy handed corruption and blackmail which is generally ignored and allowed so long as not against one's superior officer, ultra-command economy whereby one's needs are addressed by their superior officers, bartering and trading of goods and an underground economic network of blood not unlike the economics of gang warfare or drug trade.
Maikuolan
Maikuolan
Admin
https://github.com/Maikuolan

Holy Empire Empty Re: Holy Empire

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 am
Didn't see the rest of the required fields in the scrollbox until Red pointed them out to me on MSN. Took me a few hours to get this done. :-/

I'll do the rest of it later.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:13 am
Wow, this is quite good so far Maik. I'll accept you in either way, based on what I've seen. Sorry about the scroll thing... I suppose that's phBB for ya. ^_^;

As for the map, I will need you color, capital city, any other major cities to add as well as all city's (including capital's) location on the map. You may also include bodies of water that lie by your land such as a channel, or coastal bay/sea.

Other, great job. [ACCEPTED]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum