Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

Chapter 2: The Lengths to Which One Goes - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Lengths to Which One Goes

Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 am
"Are you kidding?" Harvey said, his eyes wide. "It was a flare gun all this time?"

Now I feel like a complete moron, Harvey thought to himself, gritting his teeth. Whatever, it doesn't matter. We have to take all safety precautions no matter what if we want to survive. I was... I did the right thing. Right? Harvey shook his head, not sure if he should be pissed off or not at what just happened.

"Well you seem to be full of ideas, huh?" Harvey said after this man relayed his ideas to them, narrowing his eyes. This time he wasn't going to say anything else. That was up to Hayley, as she was the official leader of the group. Harvey was just acting as backbone, as she definitely needed it. He trusted her enough to make the right decisions, so he wasn't really worried about what she would decide to do next.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Chapter 2: The Lengths to Which One Goes - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Lengths to Which One Goes

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:41 am
Hayley surveyed the man inside the house as he threatened to fire at them from the house should they attempt to break in. He was obviously dazed, or utterly unaware of how they seemed to work. As Harvey answered the man, they entered the house as soon as she knew that the man put away his flare gun.

Admirably, the man was ready to escape, however she sensed some bit of arrogance within him. The way he talked to them rubbed her the wrong way, she narrowed her eyes just as Harvey did. She wasn't entirely sure what the group would think of him, yet of course she wouldn't leave him here to defend himself against them.

"You'll let us take point?" Hayley thought, put out by their new comrade.

Hefting back her spear, she glanced over to Harvey - he was oddly quiet at the moment despite their situation. She sensed that he wanted her to be the judge on this one. Looking the man over, trying to hide her abrasiveness, she could tell that he wasn't any older than they were, perhaps a few years at most. Was he a dropout or something?

"We have a place right now, and we have a group. You're more than welcome to join us. Also..." Hayley started looking at the man straight to the eyes. "It'd be nice to know your name before you start handing out suggestions to us."

Turning around, she headed for the back of the home. It would be best if they could use a back door to get to her street instead of making it past the leaking carcass of the man's crashed jet and the hordes of them out front. She smiled deviously at her own wily comment back there, perhaps now the man would get into a right mind. Survival counted on everyone's participation after all.
DJ.
DJ.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 am
Ryan turns to the leader of the new found group with a slight grin on his face after her remarks,

"Good. Good. I'm glad to see we've got some basic things out of the way now. I'm happy that I can join the group. I wasn't handing out suggestions. I was stating what we should do first. Seeing as I just got here, I had no idea how long this group had been together or even if you had a leader. Now, I've got a few useful things in my pack that we can discuss later on once we reach the base. Since those creatures surrounded my plane upon the crash I haven't had time to see what else survived the crash. If possible, can we return to it at a later time to investigate further?"

Ryan begins to start walking away from the group in the way the leader was headed but slows up for a second,
"Oh, and the names Ryan. Don't wear it out....
One more thing, if there is was a back door to this house. It's gone. We'll have to go out the way we came or break through a window or something."

Ryan can't wait to get back to the base and relax and hopefully return to the crash site tomorrow. Some valuable pieces of information may have survived the crash. If they have, they could be the key to escaping this death trap of a town. Either way Ryan needed to have some help and this so called leader seemed to be the best they had at this time. Like her or not, she might be able to keep him alive long enough to escape and move on with his life.
Desertback
Desertback

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:12 am
When Dante walked into the house it was a complete mess. The living room had several drag marks stained with blood, a flat screen tv with several bullet holes in it, and shell casings scattered all over the floor. He bend over a picked up one of the shell cases to see what round the gun was. The cartridge was a 25 Auto. He sighs and says to himself "A pocket pistol, what kind of idiot uses a purse gun against these damn things". Dante can only think two guns that uses this round. The first gun is a Beretta 950 Jetfire and a Raven Arms MP-25.

He stands up a looks closely at the flat screen tv and the surroundings of the living room. There was three holes in the tv but no blood spray on it. So the shooter fired but did not hit the target. He looks back and sees a pool of blood and some spray to the back of the wall. By the hight and amount of blood the shooter was attacked in the neck region which cut the main artery on it. The drag marks lead to the other side of the home.

Dante is holding his machete as hard as he can ready to chop up a zombie. He walks into the dinning room and sees a dead body laying on the dinning table. It was a man maybe around in his early 40's. He was wearing a suit and in his left hand was a MP-25 pistol. Dante looks around the surroundings more and finds no zombie lurking anywhere the house. He walks up to the dead man and sees that his neck was cut. "What the hell? Those are not even bite marks what happen to this guy?" Dante said confusingly. This man was not eaten by stabbed instead. It seems that the zombies are not just the enemy but someone else is. Why stab a man who is not a zombie is confusing.

As soon Dante stopped thinking about this man's death he starts patting the guy looking for items. In one pocket he removes a key to an BMW, and a wallet with no money. But the main treat was the pistol. Even though a 25 Auto is not strong from a distance, it is perfect for up close. He removes the pistol from the dead man's hand and unloads the magazine. The magazine only had three bullets left. "Great only three bullets. I can kill two zombies and myself". He wraps the pistol with a white rag and slides it into his pocket. As he starts to walk out of the home he sees the group just across the street. As he walks over he decides to not tell everyone about the pistol or the dead body inside. There is something other than a zombie that is a threat. Either way it seems better for the group to focus on the zombies and not the idea of a murder near by.

As Dante gets closer a new face was in the group. "Well well another survivor?" Dante said. He said that normally but in his mind he was cautious. A dead man whose neck was stabbed and suddenly someone else appears. This was very suspicious to Dante and he was very cautious about it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum