Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

Disc I: Still Alive - Page 3 Empty Re: Disc I: Still Alive

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Jerry let out a sigh of relief as the others pulled in, each taking shots at the droids. Their bullets knocked down most of the droids with ease.

"These things are pushovers..." Jerry said, pushing the cylinder of his magnum back in place after reloading another seven shots. He popped out of cover and blasted the gun arm and head off of one droid with two consecutive shots, shooting the rest at the last one, managing to take it down with a critical hit to the torso. All the droids were now scattered across the floor, nothing but scrap metal.

"Alright, fellas," Jerry said, reloading his gun quickly. "Let's gain some ground. I don't care how you guys progress, I'm going straight on through. There are two air vents that I'm betting go through the whole ship, so you could probably use those for surprise. I'll head straight in through the door."

Jerry walked forward and opened the hangar door, entering a the dimly lit hallway. There were only a few doors on the sides and a few random crates laying about, some plated with metal. So far there had been no sign of the fat man. He was probably sitting tight in the piloting room, waiting for his imminent doom. Jerry grinned.

"You've got no chance, Count," Jerry said to himself. "None."

As he walked down the hall, a couple of the doors suddenly opened and five more droids piled in, firing bullets in every direction with his machine gun. Jerry dived behind one of the crates, bullets pelting the sides of it.

"Dammit," Jerry said to himself, popping up and firing a few shots and managing to destroy one of the droids. "Got to find a way to end this quick..."

He popped up once, more looking at the environment. Before he had to dive back down he noticed a few pipes on the ceiling above where the droids where standing. If he or someone hit those pipes, it had to do something. If Jerry guessed correctly, that pipe was probably connected to the engines. A hole in the pipe would probably leak some high pressure chemical fire. Jerry turned to whoever was following him.

"Try to hit those pipes above those damn droids!" he yelled above the crossfire. "That'll take them out for good and buy us some more time on this junk ship!"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 am
Demetrio watched as the robot guards fell from his groups fire and were reduced to pieces. "well that wasent bad" he said reloading and moving on from his cover to the door.
Demetrio was walking behind Jerry observing the trash of a ship before they were abushed by a couple of droids. A few bullets zip past his head "wow ok" He mutterd snaping to attention and diving behind cover. He heard Jerrys plan over the fire and decided to go for it. He looked for the pipes and checked his gun "alright!" He popped from cover and took aim. A bullet from the droids torrent of fire skimed his arm, Demetrio quickly squeezed the trigger ripping sevral holes in the pipes. Focused jets of fire streamed holes through the group of droids. "haha beautiful!" He said watching them burn.
Zan105
Zan105

Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 am
"I will go through the vents and try and find the Counts..." He ran up and grabbed his daggers and made for one of the vents. He used his dagger to unscrew the vents. He pulled them off and crawled in, making for the bridge. As he crawled through the vents he could see through various holes that there were many more droids. He moved quietly until he looked down another grate in the vent. He could see control panels on the walls. He tried to get a better look around but it was difficult to see.

OOC: Let me know if you have an issue with me just dropping in on the count.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm
((OOC: Please don't drop in on the Count yet. We will all meet up before we enter the final room with him, most likely.))

Jerry watched as the chemicals flew out of the pipe, knocking the droids back and causing them to cease functioning. Soon after, the chemical blasting died off, probably some sort of mechanism that activated so not too much fuel was wasted if there was a leak. Thankfully, that meant they could get through just fine.

"Nice shot," Jerry said to Demetrio, grinning. "Now let's get going to see if this fat man has anything else to throw at us before we drag him out of this place kicking and screaming."

Jerry walked forward, passing the now destroyed droids and went into the next room, which appeared to be a large meeting area, fit with a large circular table in the center of the room and an enormous monitor up above on one of the walls. If Jerry's calculations were collect, the next room would probably lead to the piloting chamber, where the Count was held. It looked like the only way in would be through the single door. The air vents didn't even seem to go down there.

Jerry walked across the room to the door, pressing the button to enter. As he expected, the door was locked.

"Well, that's annoying," Jerry said, sighing. "I guess I'll have to use some persuasion."

Jerry pulled out his revolved and shot at the button, destroying it but not accomplishing much of anything.

"Dammit..." he said to himself. He picked up his radio from his side and turned it on. The radio had contact with everyone from the crew on one channel.

"Alright, everyone," Jerry said, slightly annoyed. "Get over to what seems to be the meeting room. It's fairly easy to find, just keep moving forward and you'll get there easily. Feel free to destroy any droids we left behind. Once we all meet here we'll discuss some plans on getting this Count out of his little room."
Zan105
Zan105

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 pm
Darian dropped out of the air vent in a ready position to find what he thought were consoles to be stoves. "What the hell..." He looked around him and said, "Damn good luck!" He ran over to the fridge and opened it to find it fully stocked. He reached in and grabbed an apple, biting out of it. He savored the flavor and let the juice run down his throat. His speaker chimed in saying, "Alright, Everyone." He quickly reached down and plugged in his headset. "Shit" he whispered. He heard a clanking behind him and instantly spun around, throwing a dagger. He saw a white chef hat with a mechanical head underneath it, it now had a dagger sticking straight through the forehead. "Well... Chefs out..." He walked over and reclaimed his dagger. After he filled a small pouch with apples and a few other fruits he made his way quietly to the meeting hall. When he entered he took a bite out of his apple again and said, "Having fun yet?"
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:11 pm
Dante catches up to Jerry and the rest of the crew after landing in the hanger. He walks up to Jerry and sees a bullet hole in the wall next to a locked door.

"Really Jerry........these robots are dumb as a rock but even they know a bullet hole wont make a door open, this is not the wild west" Saying outloud.

Suddently a mangled droid tries to crawl to Dante. "This is just sad". He goes to the droid and shots the head while kicking it like a soccer ball.

"This fat guy is one cheap bastard".
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm
Demetrio heard the complement after snapping to back attention "haha thanks, better thank the shotgun. who needs accuracy? haha" Demetrio said laughing to himself. He wathed as Jerry tried to shoot the door open, and as Dante commented on his efforts. "you know i could blow the damn thing up!... wait" Demetrio rememberd that would most likly tear this junk ship apart killing everyone "heh well nevermind" He then went on his way to the meeting point. On his way two broken robots struggled to get up and over to him "pathetic" He said taking one shot that tore them apart.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:00 pm
Jerry laughed at Dante's comment.

"It's pretty damn close to the wild west right now," he replied, laughing. "Hell, I hope it stays that way. Being hired to beat the crap out of people is something I hope never goes out of fashion."

Jerry turned to Demetrio.

"Yeah... Not entirely sure if explosives would be a good idea, as much as I want it to be. Maybe there is some way to override the system somehow and pry that door open. It's either that or the Count himself has to open it. I hope that's not the case."

Soon enough most of the crew were in the meeting room, all of them wondering what to do. As they conversed about various impractical ways to get the Count out of his hole, the large monitor suddenly lit up and lo and behold, the fat man appeared, looking very angry and irritated.

"You are all foolish... foolish!" the fat man said, laughing scornfully. "You think you're pretty good now, don't you? You've only been lucky so far, I assure you!"

"I don't know, fatso," Jerry said. "It's been a little too easy so far and I don't think that was intentional on your part, unless you're really, really bad at planning these things."

"Ha! Don't try to act so clever. You've only seen a margin of the power that I hold. It's been very annoying having you here on my ship, destroying all my creations, so I'm going to have to get rid of you... for good. After that, your ship will be mine!"

"I'm not afraid of you," Jerry said, scoffing. "I mean, come on. I've already got the impression that you are the most pathetic lowlife in the galaxy."

"Fine..." the fat man said angrily. "If that's how it's going to go, I won't hesitate with my next move! Prepare for oblivion... mercenaries..."

The Count's face disappeared from the screen in a flash and suddenly openings on the walls were revealed. After a few moments, the sound of several motors starting up was heard. Suddenly, at least a dozen droids flew out of the openings, suspended in the air by propellers and wielding mounted machine guns on their lower halves.

"Dammit, take those things out!" Jerry yelled, unleashing his magnum and shooting a couple holes through one of the drones, turning and destroying another by shooting its propellers. These robots were not very strong, but the fact that there was hardly any cover in the room did not help them out. Jerry cursed as bullets pelted the ground before him, one of the stray projectiles grazing his cheek, causing blood to drip on his vest.

"I'm getting sick of robots..." he said, angrily.

((OOC: Here is a picture that closely resembles the flying droids we are fighting right now.))
Desertback
Desertback

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 pm
"What is this the Megastore of crappy robots". Dante pulls out his dual pistols aiming for the propellers. "I am going to roost this pig when I get to him". He fires his beloved pistols knocking one by one out.

*Click,click,click,click*

The pistols ran dry and the facial expression of Dante was demonic. He pulls his machete out slowly and quickly starts swiping into the air. He runs towards to a pack of the flying drones like a mad bull on steroids. The drones fire the small machine gun making Dante dodge left to right all over the room. He slice one drones propellers off and jumps high until he grabs one of the drones guns. The drone struggles in the air making it lower to the ground where Dante can be on his feet. He swings the drone's gun at the other drones knocking two out of the sky. Suddenly Dante throws the captured drone upward making it crash into the ceiling. "I am getting really pissed off over this pathetic excuse of a defense" saying out loud while reloading his two beloved pistols.
Zan105
Zan105

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:12 pm
Darian wasn't very surprised and as the drones flew in he threw his half ate apple at one of them saying, "These damn things don't quit coming" He began to throw a few knives. The targets were smaller but his accuracy was impeccable. He threw one knife and it slid cleanly through one droid and into another. "That's two birds, one stone." He chuckled to himself as he got ready to throw another.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 pm
The flying droids fell to the ground all around them as the party shot holes through their weak metal shells. When the last droid had finally fallen, Jerry blew the smoke from his magnum and holstered it once more, laughing.

"God damn, that was too easy," Jerry said with a grin. The whole room was a mess now. Scrap metal littered the ground and bullet holes riddled the walls, some of them in the large monitor, managing to crack the surface of it. The monitor turned on suddenly, now full of static and barely showing a clear picture, though the fat man could still be seen quite easily.

"You are all fools... FOOLS!" the Count said, yelling into the microphone. "You will regret ever doing this... You have destroyed all my priceless guardians and ruined many, MANY things on my ship! You shall pay... mercenaries... You have NO idea what you are getting into by doing this."

"I don't really care what you say," Jerry said, frowning. "You decided to go on and piss me off, so you had it coming to you."

"Ha... You don't understand now, but you're getting yourself into a hole you won't be able to get yourself out of... Very well! I surrender. I have no other ways of defending myself of course! Go ahead and take me away... I'll get back into the free world once again somehow."

"We'll see about that," Jerry said, shaking his head. The door that they had been trying to get into earlier suddenly opened and a small piloting room was revealed, the fat man sitting on a chair in front of what was probably the controls to the ship.

"Greetings, gentlemen..." the Count said, in a less confident voice. "It appears we finally meet in person... Now... I have surrendered, so I expect you to take care of me like a civilized person before I get to prison. I still have human rights, after all!"

"I can't say I'll promise you that," Jerry said, walking forward towards the man.

"Alright, good... Wait... what?" The fat man shook with fear.

"You heard me," Jerry said. "This is the wild west after all. Human rights don't even exist for people like you anymore."

"You've gotta be kidding me..." the Count replied slowly.

"I'm not," Jerry said, moving forward and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, pulling the fat man up to his feet. "Dante, I put this man into your custody for the time being. Once we get back to the ship... beat as much hell out of him as you want, seeing as you are the confirmed interrogator. Just make sure he isn't dead. He might actually get us some well needed cash."

The fat man's face went white as Jerry pushed him over to Dante. It was clear he would have a long ride.

"Demetrio, rig this place up with all the explosives you have and set off the charges once we leave," Jerry said to his comrade with a grin. "I want to seem some good fireworks as we're driving away. Everyone else... grab all the food and other items you can carry and get back to the Atlas IV! Let's get rolling!"
MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Demetrio barley had time to pull out his gun before his team had ripped them to shreads, he was able to get a shot off but they were realy too easy. He listend to the counts surrender and saw the door which was locked came open. He chuckled to himself as the fat man was passed on to Dante. Demetrio seemed to spring to life as he heard Jerrys order "Finaly!" he said happily already going through his supplies. He began to shift though the explosives pulling them out and activating the charges, he placed them at key structural points throughout the ship. Demetrio made sure to put an extra one in the munitions room and near the fuel container "oh this will be good..." He said securing and rigging the last bomb. He watched as his explosives beeped with a small red light, "Alright im all set!" Demetrio said starting his walk back to the hanger and pulling out his detonator.
Zan105
Zan105

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 pm
Darian grabbed all of his knives and replaced them. He walked to the kitchen and loaded up two bags then to the ammo bay. He rolled out a few missiles to his ship to replace the ones he had shot out. Once replaced he began to load his ship up and grab other supplies. "I'm all set to go" Darian said over the intercom.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Now that the Count was detained by Dante and all the charges were placed around the ship, they were ready to leave this scrapheap.

"Alright, let's get the hell outta here!" Jerry said, laughing. "Make sure you don't forget anything here. It's going to be long gone in a few minutes!"

The group went back to the hangar and entered their crafts with all the food and gear they could carry. It was slightly profitable, but the supplies gained would probably only last a week or two. Hopefully with the money they got from turning this man in could be used to buy more supplies and possibly a few repairs that were needed on the Atlas IV.

After a few minutes, everyone had their starcrafts started up and out into the deep and dark reaches of space. They flew for a while, getting a safe distance away from the junk ship and closer to the Atlas IV. Jerry turned to Demetrio in the back seat.

"Alright, let's see those fireworks!" he said. "Blow it to hell now!"
Desertback
Desertback

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Dante throws the Count into the back of his zipcraft and flings out his machete. Showing it to the count. "If you even try to start something stupid like escape or droll in my zipcraft. I am going to skin a fat pig and serve it to the dogs". He jumps into his ship and talks over the radio. "Alright guys once we get back to the Atlas im going to make us a good meal.

Dante's zipcraft launches out of the hanger and past by everyone heading back to the Atlas. "Enjoy the fireworks Im going to show this pig his new little room" saying over the radio.

After a couple minutes Dante lands into the Atlas's hanger. While jumping out of his zipcraft he spots a dolly laying on the ground. He steps back into the zipcraft and pulls out the Count very fast. "Alright stand there on the dolly and dont make a move or even a damn sound".

Count "You all are going to pay for this"

Dante "Shut up you Grasso scimmia"

He grabs into his pocket and pulls out a roll of duck tape.

*Stretching sound of the ducktape*

He starts to tape the Count to the dolly covering him chest to leg with duck tape. Count struggles trying to let him be free from the dolly. After a couple minutes the Count gives up and become out of breath.

Dante "You really are a fat bastard"

Count "You my son will truly get a special treatment once im free"

Dante "Unfortunately for you duck tape can also do this"

He grabs a small piece of duck tape and slaps it on the counts mouth

Count "mmrmmrmrmrm"

Dante "Now be a good fat boy and shut up before I put you on a treadmill"

Dante grabs onto the two handle bars and starts rolling the Count into the living room. He puts the Count against a wall facing to the entrance of the livingroom.

Dante "Now be a good statue and stay still or I will use more duck tape on you"

Dante jumps on the couch and turns on the tv

MR.RPG
MR.RPG

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 pm
This was it, Demetrio had everything primed and waited for the orders as the teams small crafts got farther and farther away. He heard the order "haha right away" Demetrio was extremely excited as he pressed down on the trigger *click*...*click*...*click* Demetrio stared sadly at the detonater "DAMMIT! what is this!" Demetrio yelled as the ship remained intact, out of anger he slamed the detonater against the wall *Explosion, Burst of bright light* "HAHA" He laughed as the anger draind out of him, He watched as shards of molten metal burts from this ship, while sparks flew the muntions room finaly lit up showering the empty vasts of space with light. He sat quietly enjoying his show as the fuel tanks ultimatly exploded destroying the rest of the ship and sending scrap and burning metal every where.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:43 pm
The grand explosion flashed before their eyes, pieces flying outwards from the blast. The ship was completely anihilatted for sure. Those detonations had been placed well, and there was almost nothing left keeping the ship apart. Jerry laughed, watching the destruction. He turned in his seat towards Demetrio, grinning.

"We should do this more often!" he said, laughing. Now that the ship was destroyed, they were pretty much finished here. All they had to do was regroup back in the mess hall where they would discuss the situation. With the food they had now, it was clear they'd be able to make a short trip to the next warp-gate and get to Mars where they could turn that fat man in. Jerry turned to the radio.

"Alright, everyone, good job with the destruction of that piece of junk," he said, laughing. "Let's all dock our ships and meet in the mess hall. We've got some things to discuss. And Dante... Go ahead and lock that fat man up in the engine room. You can wail on him later."

Jerry switched the radio off and flew towards the Atlas IV, eventually docking and exiting the ship, carrying everything he had brought from the junk ship, including a bit of food. He went through the hangar doors into the piloting room and rode the elevator back down to the mess hall, stuffing some of the food in their freezer room and taking a seat on the couch, waiting for the rest of his comrades to show up.
Zan105
Zan105

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 am
Darian maneuvered his ship into his spot in the hanger. He ran his post flight check and then jumped out of the cockpit. He produced another apple and was eating it as he entered the mess hall.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum