Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

A Deadly Party Empty A Deadly Party

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 am
Ephraim Odeyri jogged briskly through the Breldin woods. He panted heavily as he went, but that would not stop him from accomplishing his task. He had been assigned to help reinforce an outpost that had spotted a party of High Elves camped nearby. They believe that the Elves will attack them soon, and the outpost will naturally be the first target, so Ephraim was running across the land as fast as he could, hoping he wouldn't arrive too late.

It was dark out, almost pitch black, but Ephraim's eyes had adjusted to the darkness a while ago. There was a cold wind that blew through the land, causing him to shiver. He stopped at a tree to take a breather, leaning against it. He coughed badly while standing there, but luckily there was no blood this time.

Ephraim took a few minutes and then resumed his journey. He would likely be at the outpost in an hour or so, hopefully. He knew that he was his comrades only hope right now...

((OOC: I hope this is a decent topic to start))
Luchiaros
Luchiaros

A Deadly Party Empty Re: A Deadly Party

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:39 am
As Ephraim made his way through the woods smoke began to rise from the outpost, the Tamrilians had already started their attack. The gold-clad Elves charged strait into the unsuspecting camp, with a few magi burning the buildings the soldiers engaged the Breldians. A lone archer broke off and ran, he had one thought going through his mind at the time, to report to his superiors. As he ran he spotted Ephraim

''Archer, who are you and what is your business here?.'' He whispered
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:31 pm
"I am Ephraim Odeyri," he replied to the Breldian. "I have been sent here to aid the outpost, but it appears I am too late! It has already begun!"

Ephraim looked past the archer and saw the flames rising from the buildings. It was terrible. It would have to be put to a stop.

"How long have they been attacking? Are there still men defending this area?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum