Legacy Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chef
Chef
Admin

Gilanu, the Wanderer Empty Gilanu, the Wanderer

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Character Name: Gilanu

Race: Tamrodiilian

Home Location: Tamrodiil

History / Background: Gilanu was born in Tamrodil under a baron and lived in a mansion during his younger years. His parents, being wealthy, could get him almost whatever he wanted, although he never asked for anything because of his unselfish mind. Gilanu hated being treated as a prince. He felt he didn't deserve it and that others could use the money more than he could, though his parents would not allow him to give any away. The only thing he had ever requested were weapons. His mother declined the request, but his father said that he needed to learn how to defend himself. His father bought the weapons and hired a teacher for Gilanu, but Gilanu often ignored the teachers techniques and used his own. After he had become an adult, he joined the Tamrodilian army and worked hard to gain rank and renown. Gilanu was a revered soldier, but did not like to do as the officers commanded, as he thought that there were often better strategies to take and better places to defend. So, in retaliation to this, Gilanu deserted his post and became a wandering hunter, working alone most of the time and protecting places where the armies did not defend.

Appearance: He is about 6'1 in height and has a slim and lean build. He has long, raven black hair and a scar on his left cheek from a blade wound.

Personality: He is a generally quiet and reserved person and does not communicate with others much unless he is talked to.

Clothing / Armor: He wears hard leather armor in battle and wears a normal shirt and slacks out of combat. He wears a dark green hooded cloak on himself at all times.

Weapons and Arms: He has a yew long bow and an elven long-sword.

Extra Gear: He carries supplies for travel, like fire-making equipment.

Element: Wind

Last edited by Chef on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Gilanu, the Wanderer Empty Re: Gilanu, the Wanderer

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 pm
The only thing you must change is your element. The only race to have Fire is New Tempera / the Imperials.

Elves can have both water or wind / air.

And btw, you are like.. the thousandth person to spell Tamrodiil wrong. XD It's fine though.. I'm used to it.
Chef
Chef
Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm
Whoa, I didn't see the extra "i" in the name! Ooops...

I changed the misspellings completely (hopefully) and I changed my element to wind.
Kamikaze_X
Kamikaze_X
Admin
https://legacysociety.darkbb.com

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:13 pm
Alrighty then, nice job. XD

[ACCEPTED]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum